TWG LXIII: Mutiny in FFR

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #61
    Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

    It's night. Relax a bit.

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #62
      Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

      Quoted From The E-Book Of JasonKey:

      I miss Tass. He was fun. This totally sucks. And I'm extra-mad because the FFR radio crashed and we can't figure out the corruption in the coding fully. So, I sent Synthlight a message saying this:

      To: Synthlight
      From: JasonKey

      Originally posted by JasonKey
      Originally posted by Synthlight
      Hey, dude, what're we going to do? I mean, we've already let Tass go, and nestlekwik was taken out of the site, so how're we going to solve this problem? I'm sacred man, I don't want to next. The mirrors are crashing too!
      Don't worry yourself about that stuff, JasonKey. You're a good guy, and we all know that. But still... THIS IS DARKMINDS! and you've screwed yourself by trying to get too close to us! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Trembleo before us! You will never find out which of your very own is working for us and... oh no... ffr4.com is down now too! So, let's do a tally. We've knocked out 3 admins, 3 mirrors, the FFR Radio, and Spin It Up is in the process of crashing too! Fool... You lose.
      And that was it. DarkMinds crashed me. My account was deleted. The next mirror crashed. SiU crashed. The Radio crashed. What's next? So I made a quick alternative account on a friends computer and sent this message to devonin and stretchy:

      To: devonin , stretchypanda
      From: Cool_Whip130

      Originally posted by Cool_Whip130
      This is JasonKey. The site has been corrupted. They admins deleted Tass and DarkMinds have deleted me and nestlekwik. We don't know who is next. Spread the word. Soon, we will avenge the others. Soon, we will re-program FFR. Soon...

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #63
        Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

        The players:

        1. Travman301 - Tasselfoot (Lynched day 1
        2. emerald000 - Plaguefox (1 phantom)
        3. Makilaz - chardish
        4. GamerShadow - MalDON
        5. dooey100 - JasonKeyWolfed night 2
        6. Brilliant Dynamite Neon - nestlekwik Wolfed night 1
        7. Xception704 - lightdarkness
        8. roundbox - Xelius (1 phantom)


        Night 2 has ended; day 2 has begun. It will end 8:00 PM EST Monday, May 5th, 2008. Good luck, and as a WARNING I'm already looking for more active replacements.
        Last edited by rzr; 05-3-2008, 06:59 PM.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • dooey100
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 370

          #64
          Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

          hey i'm a threat! awesome.

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #65
            Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

            According to your death, your logic is flawed
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • GamerShadow
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 2534

              #66
              Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

              Xception/LD

              I'm on the Wii atm, but I will provide reasoning behind my vote once I get on comp.
              Note to self Finish.

              Comment

              • emerald000
                the Mathemagician~
                • Nov 2005
                • 1320

                #67
                Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                Just want to tell you that I am back. I have been sick for the last two days, so if one of you could tell me what I missed, it would be really appreciated.

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #68
                  Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                  Just woke up:

                  Xception > GamerShadow
                  emerald000 > phantom
                  roundbox > phantom

                  Well, emerald, you missed trav's lynching and dooey's wolfing. That's really all I know. Glad to see you're back.

                  P.S. I talked to EnR and he's ready as soon as I need to replace someone.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #69
                    Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                    I see the thread is the pinnacle of activity at the moment. Safety on roundbox for now. I'm curious as to Gamer's explanation for Xception though.

                    Comment

                    • emerald000
                      the Mathemagician~
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 1320

                      #70
                      Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                      GamerShadow's explanation was really fishy. It was all founded on the post of Freaky that was saying Trav was better off dead. If I understood what Gamer said correctly, Freaky would have said that to divert people off his sub.

                      Let me tell you what I think about it. He said since he was looking to put blame on someone, he must be a wolf. And what is he doing? Putting blame on someone else. Good argumentation. Really good. He also never told his explanation to the public when he clearly stated that he would. He probably knew that people wouldn't follow him so he hoped that a bandwagon will ensue. (I know I am doing the same, but at least I have more points coming up.)

                      Who got killed last night? Dooey. And the one before? BDN. First night, I asked Gamer the list of players in this game that he played with. BDN and Dooey. Players that have never played with you are the ones that most likely know your habits and that if you change a little as a wolf, they are the ones who will notice it. The chance of such a coincidence is under 3%, which I find pretty negligible.

                      Let's get back to Dooey. I found strange the choice of killing him at first. Why would a wolf kill someone with a phantom when a small game like that might end in a KitB. The most logical solution that came to mind is that the wolf must have no experience in being one. Since there is nobody else to guide you as a wolf in this game, it made some sense to me. Again, Gamer has never been a wolf and is not really generally experienced in TWGs.

                      Sorry GamerShadow, but it is too much to be a coincidence. If anyone of you want to chat with me, I am there.

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #71
                        Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                        Uh, I was about to say that I wanted to hear his reasoning too as I've been away practically all weekend and haven't even been online (Friday, Ironman movie; Saturday, church youth party event; Sunday, all-day church events), but okay, I guess emerald has that covered.


                        emerald makes a good argument, but I'll want to think more before I vote.

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #72
                          Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                          After reading through the evidence, and patiently waiting for Gamer to provide at least some semblance of a counter-argument, I'm pretty confident
                          in voting for him. I believe that he claimed he was posting on his Wii to have an excuse not to post something substantial for a vote post, hoping for bandwagoning. When there was no bandwagoning to be had, he panicked and decided to feign inactivity to try to avoid being called on it.

                          Combined with the coincidence emerald explained, and this looks extremely suspicious.

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #73
                            Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                            Xception > GamerShadow
                            emerald000 > phantom
                            roundbox > phantom
                            GamerShadow > emerald000, Makilaz


                            Thanks bunches guys, for the activity

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #74
                              Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                              If round box doesn't post by 6 PM I don't want him getting another phantom. I will be putting EnR in instead.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • Xception704
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 3984

                                #75
                                Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                                Well Gamer hasn't posted, and I haven't even seen him on AIM, so I'm going to go with emerald's logic.

                                Gamershadow
                                .

                                Comment

                                Working...