TWG LXIII: Mutiny in FFR

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #46
    Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

    Voting trav to break the safety kitb, and because freaky raises a good point.

    Comment

    • Xception704
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 3984

      #47
      Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

      whoever doesn't have a safety yet

      Comment

      • travman301
        #swagdog
        • Mar 2004
        • 2641

        #48
        Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

        Originally posted by Makilaz
        Voting trav to break the safety kitb, and because freaky raises a good point.
        How does freaky have a good point?

        He basically just said: Well trav is alive, therefore a wolf.

        That's silly.

        Comment

        • travman301
          #swagdog
          • Mar 2004
          • 2641

          #49
          Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

          Also, I just realized that it is still tied.

          Xception changed freaky's vote.

          If you want to lynch me, you need to change it back.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #50
            Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

            Originally posted by travman301
            Also, I just realized that it is still tied.

            Xception changed freaky's vote.

            If you want to lynch me, you need to change it back.
            When was this? Because I'm not counting your vote change since it wasn't on any particular person, and the same for Xception. They still stand, you're looking at the kill. Correct, everyone?

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • travman301
              #swagdog
              • Mar 2004
              • 2641

              #51
              Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

              If that's the case, I'm changing my vote to mak because I refused to be lynched for something as stupid as freaky presesnted.

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #52
                Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                Well, I used an el-randomo generatoro and if the tie comes to 2 votes trav, 2 votes mak, trav gets the kill. But if I don't allow you to change the vote after the deadline (40 minutes ago) then it'd still be death.

                So, to be clear, is this correct?

                P.S.

                Travman301 > Makilaz, Xception704/freakysnots
                Xception704 > travman301
                Makilaz > GamerShadow


                P.P.S. I'm going to hold off on ending the day until someone verifies this for me. No votes may be cast, consider it night if you'd like or whatever. If no response has been given by 9 PM tonight (one hour, six minutes) then I will assume I was correct.
                Last edited by rzr; 05-2-2008, 05:55 PM.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • GamerShadow
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 2534

                  #53
                  Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                  Originally posted by freakysnots
                  Last post/ Replace me after this kthx

                  Trav is not good to keep alive for several reasons.

                  I would suspect trav to be the main target for the wolves on night 1. Since trav didn't die, we can assume the wolves think bdn is a bigger threat than trav.

                  There are several outcomes of this.

                  a) Trav is wolf and can't kill himself.
                  b) Another wolf is keeping trav alive and is waiting for someone to lynch him because he is alive.

                  In both of these cases, I expect trav to be alive in an end game. If he is a wolf, then that would have saved a lot of time. If he isn't a wolf, then this eliminates him as a suspect going back to the subject on why he didn't die night 1.

                  I know this isn't much evidence, but I suggest you stick by this unless further proof is given.

                  Try not to screw up guys.

                  See ya Sunday night and hopefully game over since trav is a wolf.
                  He never explained why he thought Trav would be the main target for night 1, and he also assumed that whoever the wolves were had experience.

                  Just pointing out that he could have tried to win us over for his sub, so that nobody would suspect him in the long run.
                  Note to self Finish.

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #54
                    Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                    From The E-Book Of Tasselfoot :

                    Last Entry: 5/2/2008, 9:16 PM EST:

                    Ok, I opened a chat room. It was called 'suck these, DarkMinds'. The first person to join was Lightdarkness. Followed by JasonKey, Plaguefox, Chardish, MalDON, and Xelius. In that order. The rest of the chat went like this:

                    Tasselfoot: something needs to be done about this. We can't allow this mutiny to happen.
                    JasonKey: I agree, but what should we do?
                    Xelius: I'm not sure either. There's really no way for us to detect who's working for DarkMinds.
                    MalDON: I could program a virus to enter the computers of all of us and observe every website visited be every IP on the admin team...
                    Tasselfoot: That's a really good idea!
                    Chardish: Yeah, I like it. Send me one.
                    Lightdarkness: ...
                    JasonKey: What is it?
                    Lightdarkness: I'm not sure I trust Tass anymore. I think he would have been the first target of DarkMinds. Not nestlekwik.
                    Tasselfoot: Excuse me? And what kind of evidence supports this retarded theory?
                    Chardish: I don't really understand what LD is proposing... but it's really all we have to go on
                    Lightdarkness: I agree... Tasselfoot must be the first we eliminate.

                    I logged out, infuriated. I called Synth but he refused to pick up his phone. Taking a deep breath I logged onto FFR but closed the window. Perhaps if I log into a mirror they won't notice me as quick. I begun to log into ffr3.com but couldn't get in. So I logged in as PMSTASS. I looked up my regular account and saw BANNED under my name. I opened Synthlight's latest post. It said I was no longer able to access the site. Then I got a PM pop-up. It said the following:

                    From: Synthlight
                    To: Tasselfoot

                    Well, old friend, your time is up. Let's deal with this maturely. You are banned until the virus is quarantined and the culprit is deleted. Forever. Until then you are IP banned from making any more accounts, accesing Tasselfoot, posting, playing the game, or recieving any PMs not from me. Sorry.


                    Day 1 is over. Night one has begun. It will end at 7:00 PM EST tomorrow. Good luck.

                    P.S. Tasselfoot is dead, phantoms and player list coming.
                    Last edited by rzr; 05-2-2008, 07:00 PM.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • Xception704
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 3984

                      #55
                      Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                      well I sent the entire log of my chat with freaky right before I was subbed in with Trav.

                      This isn't much, but if I/freaky was a wolf, then we probably would have talked about it.

                      Here's my log with freaky:
                      http://files.filefront.com/freakysno.../fileinfo.html

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #56
                        Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                        The players:

                        1. Travman301 - Tasselfoot (Lynched day 1
                        2. emerald000 - Plaguefox (1 phantom)
                        3. Makilaz - chardish
                        4. GamerShadow - MalDON
                        5. dooey100 - JasonKey[color"red"]Wolfed night 2[/color]
                        6. Brilliant Dynamite Neon - nestlekwik Wolfed night 1
                        7. Xception704 - lightdarkness
                        8. roundbox - Xelius (1 phantom)
                        Last edited by rzr; 05-3-2008, 06:49 PM.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • dooey100
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 370

                          #57
                          Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                          Originally posted by dooey100
                          bleh. roundbox by my own logic
                          wheeeee *bzt*

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #58
                            Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                            Slipping in the shades yet again, friends

                            Strike up a convo with me.
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #59
                              Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                              I have internet access again. Hit me up on AIM if you like.

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #60
                                Re: TWGXLIII: Mutiny in FFR

                                I know there's only 6 of you alive but for christ's sake, can't you freaking post a little?

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...