TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Litodude
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2006
    • 4548

    #106
    Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

    2 l8
    Originally posted by t-rogdor
    i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

    dude
    out west?
    the fuck kinda location is west?
    am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


    Originally posted by lurker
    remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

    http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #107
      Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

      Originally posted by emerald000
      Technically, you are not in the blue alliance. And I am not destroying the blue alliance, since now that it is formed, there is no more need for a not-so-sure human in it. Also, my argumentation was mostly on the fact that you wouldn't release a balloon in the air if it wasn't the most intelligent thing you could have done. And if you haven't read the main post before, you wouldn't have done something out in the dark if you don't know the effects of it.
      put it this way. I moved to the cemetary night 1. at the start of day 1 I got that balloon. Looked at where slipdisc seers green, no MW in the cemetary. Saw wolf tracker, But decided "well crap It's going to take me 2 phases to get to a place where I may or may not be able to get into (museam has 3 slots), by which point we could be missing crucial components of the alliance".

      The earlier the alliance is formed the better. Which is why I let it go then. The earliest the alliance forms, the best it is for us.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        nobody fiffers anymore.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 2440

        #108
        Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

        freaky (3/10): dooey, pnt, thunder
        EnR (1/10): Maki
        trav (2/10): freaky, edu
        manti (1/10): meno
        scorpio (1/10): lito
        edu (1/10): emerald
        hoochan (1/10): scorpio
        mattc (1/10): round
        emerald (1/10): manti

        Have not voted and will recieve phantoms: trav, hoochan, mattc. heavy, EnR

        freakysnots has been lynched.
        DarkManticore recieved a Throwing Knife between the eyes.

        I can't start night right now. ****ing parents.
        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

        Comment

        • travman301
          #swagdog
          • Mar 2004
          • 2641

          #109
          Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

          BOOOOOO.

          Comment

          • emerald000
            the Mathemagician~
            • Nov 2005
            • 1320

            #110
            Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

            That wasn't me Manti... O_o

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #111
              Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

              well there you go.

              Happy emerald?
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • hoochan
                woah shrooms
                • Nov 2005
                • 3838

                #112
                Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                all because i forgot to bold

                ****

                Comment

                • EnR
                  Massive flaming dildos.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 8431

                  #113
                  Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                  DAMNIT, this is what happens when I go snowmobiling all the time, sorry I live in Canada guys >_>
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                    nobody fiffers anymore.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2440

                    #114
                    Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                    Night 2 is officially on. Night 2 will end Wednesday, 7:00 PM CST.

                    You may loot the corpse of freakysnots and DarkManticore.

                    1. DarkManticoreX2 (Darkmanticorex2)
                    2. pntballa18 (Merlonifan28)
                    3. edubardus (FikshonJunkshon)
                    4. Makilaz (BenderChan)
                    5. travman301 (RBennie362)
                    6. meno_rocks123 (MenoRS123)
                    7. thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)
                    8. argo15 (argo1516)
                    9. hoochan (TWGhoochan)
                    10. freakysnots (freakysnots)
                    11. emerald000 (emerald3x0)
                    12. dooey100 (dooeyabillion)
                    13. roundbox (Tehroundbox)
                    14. mattc16 (mattc16mcfc)
                    15. Litodude (litodude)
                    16. heavylee (heavyleah)
                    17. xLF_WhiteTrash (sjcdravens2008)
                    18. scorpio1690 (Socom Arctic)
                    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #115
                      Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                      People on AIM: talk to me in like, 10 minutes

                      I'll be done showering etc.
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • pntballa18
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 3357

                        #116
                        Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                        BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

                        I WANT YOU IN MY ROOM

                        WE'LL SPEND THE NIGHT TOGETHER

                        FROM NOW UNTIL FOREVER

                        BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

                        I WANNA DOUBLE BOOM

                        WE'LL SPEND THE NIGHT TOGETHER

                        TOGETHER IN MY ROOM


                        hey i'm bucketbot 2 what's up

                        Comment

                        • heavylee
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 961

                          #117
                          Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                          frig... i didn't even know day ended tonight, I thought we had another whole day.... crappppp

                          Comment

                          • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                            nobody fiffers anymore.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 2440

                            #118
                            Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                            Nobody had ever seen it before, but it was definitely there.

                            A small building in the middle of the park with 18 doors, each numbered, and with a keyhole.

                            "How the hell did this get here?" asked scorpio1690.

                            "I don't know," said pntballa, "but did anyone else but me find some key on them?"

                            "Yeah....what...how did this get here...I never had this before." Mutters of confusion spread around the group.

                            "They're numbered...just like the doors," EnR pointed out. It was true. Every key had a number printed on it, from 1 to 18.

                            "You think they open the doors?" said heavylee.

                            "Only one way to find out..."

                            "Wait...what are these here for? It could be anything behind those doors."

                            This stopped EnR and several other people who had been tempted by curiosity.

                            "So...what now?"


                            -----------------------------------

                            That pretty much says it. There are 18 doors. Each key unlocks its numbered door and that door only. There are things behind these doors. What they are and how they work I will leave up to you to find out.
                            ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                            Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #119
                              Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                              monsters in the closet

                              This game is ****ing insane
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #120
                                Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                                I swear to god if my door is filled with poison gas I'm gonna kill someone.

                                Comment

                                Working...