TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • travman301
    #swagdog
    • Mar 2004
    • 2641

    #76
    Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    I thought lito said scorpio was not in the slaughter zone last night.



    Psh there are no mountains. Silly fence hopper.
    Lito moved into the slaughter zone the next phase. I stayed put, and scorpio moved out.

    Comment

    • heavylee
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 961

      #77
      Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

      interesting... I will be working on assignments later tonight, and will try to be on aim I guess. Sorry I promise I will be more active tomorrow, when all my work is due.

      Comment

      • Litodude
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2006
        • 4548

        #78
        Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

        Originally posted by travman301
        Lito moved into the slaughter zone the next phase. I stayed put, and scorpio moved out.
        what he said. ps ever1 get on aim :yeas:
        Originally posted by t-rogdor
        i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

        dude
        out west?
        the fuck kinda location is west?
        am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


        Originally posted by lurker
        remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

        http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

        Comment

        • Litodude
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2006
          • 4548

          #79
          Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

          and send me an aim
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

          dude
          out west?
          the fuck kinda location is west?
          am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


          Originally posted by lurker
          remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

          http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

          Comment

          • Litodude
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2006
            • 4548

            #80
            Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

            not getting anywhere. k bye i stick with scorpio as a safety
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

            dude
            out west?
            the fuck kinda location is west?
            am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


            Originally posted by lurker
            remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

            http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

            Comment

            • thunderstrike687
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2003
              • 785

              #81
              Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              I have a claim for buckethead as well
              Im going to fucking kill said person. You are absolutely retarded.


              Originally posted by Adamaja456
              yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
              Originally posted by twiggy_2004
              i love a food

              Comment

              • thunderstrike687
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2003
                • 785

                #82
                Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                safety on lito while i think.


                Originally posted by Adamaja456
                yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                i love a food

                Comment

                • thunderstrike687
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 785

                  #83
                  Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                  And seriously, wtf is wrong with you? Did it ever occur to you manti may not be green?

                  DONT COME OUT TO MANTI YET. FUCK.


                  Originally posted by Adamaja456
                  yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                  Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                  i love a food

                  Comment

                  • thunderstrike687
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 785

                    #84
                    Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                    ps someone seer manti plz after night 2.


                    Originally posted by Adamaja456
                    yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                    Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                    i love a food

                    Comment

                    • scorpio1690
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2003
                      • 4817

                      #85
                      Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                      Drama drama drama.

                      Trav tried to bait me, or he's oblivious. I had told him more than once in the conversation that Vee doesn't know who they are, yet he didn't figure it out until I forced him to read the description. I don't think this is wolfish, just stupid. He got me thinking I was Vee since he was so serious about seering me and then throws it all out the window. I came up with the whole 'I'm Vee' thing because it's the only possible answer that made sense since I'm human.

                      I moved from Slaughter Zone to Museum on Night 1. If you read, Vee in Slaughter Zone is Red Miller. But that doesn't hold any water at all since Trav didn't even seer me. Lito moved into Slaughter Zone on Day 1 apparently so there's no way he could know if I were there, and as Trav has verified I was in the Slaughter Zone on Night 1.

                      Hoochan since there's no leads on anyone and you're all spinning your tires.

                      Comment

                      • scorpio1690
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2003
                        • 4817

                        #86
                        Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                        thunderstrike687 (3:46:52 PM): now explain why the hell uve allied urself with freaky and edu.
                        Socom Arctic (3:48:22 PM): who says i've allied myself with them?
                        Socom Arctic (3:48:26 PM): just cause i talk with people doesn't mean i've allied
                        Socom Arctic (3:48:27 PM): oh hey
                        Socom Arctic (3:48:29 PM): i'm talking to you
                        Socom Arctic (3:48:30 PM): we're allies
                        Socom Arctic (3:48:32 PM): i'm telling everyone
                        Socom Arctic (3:48:32 PM): gg
                        thunderstrike687 (3:50:11 PM): ...
                        thunderstrike687 (3:50:18 PM): quit being a retarded asshat please.
                        Socom Arctic (3:50:37 PM): quit being a **** and asking me to explain AGAIN even though i posted it in the thread
                        thunderstrike687 (3:50:59 PM): this is EXACTLY why new kids shouldnt be allowed to play TWG -_-
                        thunderstrike687 (3:51:03 PM): go play jTWG
                        thunderstrike687 (3:51:08 PM): u can be an e-thug in there
                        Socom Arctic (3:51:12 PM): lmao
                        thunderstrike687 (3:51:12 PM): ****ing idiot.
                        Socom Arctic (3:51:14 PM): sweet life
                        thunderstrike687 (3:51:40 PM): No you are honestly the stupidest ****ing little 16 year old brat ive met to date.
                        Socom Arctic (3:52:00 PM): lol
                        Socom Arctic (3:52:05 PM): you're really good at making assumptions
                        Socom Arctic (3:52:10 PM): it makes you look like the biggest ass hat
                        thunderstrike687 (3:52:17 PM): right.
                        Socom Arctic (3:52:23 PM): you start off demanding information?
                        thunderstrike687 (3:52:27 PM): Dude, take your **** somewhere else.
                        Socom Arctic (3:52:31 PM): then get angry when i tell you to read the thread?
                        thunderstrike687 (3:52:33 PM): Grow the **** up.
                        Socom Arctic (3:52:37 PM): lmao
                        thunderstrike687 (3:52:37 PM): Seriously.
                        Socom Arctic (3:52:40 PM): take your own advice ****wit
                        thunderstrike687 (3:52:48 PM): good one kid.
                        Socom Arctic (3:52:58 PM): i'm done talking to you
                        thunderstrike687 (3:53:13 PM): So you are the kid who gets beat up at school eh?
                        thunderstrike687 (3:53:38 PM): Im sorry. Your parents should have drowned you and saved society from your ignorance.

                        Wow.

                        Since people are assuming I have some information against Hoochan, I don't. There's no evidence pointing one way or another and he has no votes on him. Thus, instead of lynching someone I'm just voting him for the sake of voting. In other words it was a safety vote. Sorry if that caused any confusion.

                        Comment

                        • thunderstrike687
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 785

                          #87
                          Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                          good u posted. i was about to post that log.

                          Stay out of TWG in the future. Thanks. You contribute nothing to this game.

                          Back on topic, Manti WAS NOT in the cemetery night 1. I was, and so were some others who can confirm.

                          SO

                          Im thinking manti moved in to release the balloon. If he wasnt the tracker, he would have moved somewhere else or waited til later in the game to release the balloon.

                          Manti


                          Originally posted by Adamaja456
                          yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                          Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                          i love a food

                          Comment

                          • travman301
                            #swagdog
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 2641

                            #88
                            Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                            Requesting day extension

                            I r confused as hell.

                            Comment

                            • freakysnots
                              八一
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 2904

                              #89
                              Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                              gonna get some sleep

                              c ya tomorrow after skools

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #90
                                Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                                Originally posted by thunderstrike687
                                Back on topic, Manti WAS NOT in the cemetery night 1. I was, and so were some others who can confirm.

                                SO

                                Im thinking manti moved in to release the balloon. If he wasnt the tracker, he would have moved somewhere else or waited til later in the game to release the balloon.

                                Manti

                                You are correct, I was in the entrance day 1, Of which Mattc16 can attest too. I moved because movement is the only way to attain new items. Upon my move to the cemetary, I got a yellow balloon. Considering Balloons are worthless peices of crap which really do nothing good, I released it to both clear out an item slot, and to start the alliance.

                                You know guys. Theres a strong possibility i could actually be human and be trying to win this game for us. OMGZ.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...