TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #91
    Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

    Originally posted by thunderstrike687
    Back on topic, Manti WAS NOT in the cemetery night 1. I was, and so were some others who can confirm.
    hey cool i said that

    Comment

    • mattc16
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 524

      #92
      Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

      thunder safety


      Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

      Comment

      • mattc16
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 524

        #93
        Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

        and i can confirm manti was in the entrance day 1


        Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

        Comment

        • mattc16
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 524

          #94
          Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

          sorry night 1, my bad


          Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

          Comment

          • emerald000
            the Mathemagician~
            • Nov 2005
            • 1320

            #95
            Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
            Upon my move to the cemetary, I got a yellow balloon. Considering Balloons are worthless peices of crap which really do nothing good, I released it to both clear out an item slot, and to start the alliance.
            Am I the only one to find this suspicious? Let me explain. We all know Manti is an intelligent player. He is not the kind of player to go around mindlessly, to do things without a little thought. Now he says that ballons are unuseful. But he also said, right after releasing it:

            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
            Damn, I liked that balloon too ;_;
            Yeah... Also, those balloons may prove humanity without a doubt when used correctly. If you go in the slaughter zone or the museum and release your balloon there, there is no way to my eyes that you are a wolf then. But it looks like he haven't thought about anything and only released it in the air. Sorry Manti, but that is really enough for me.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #96
              Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

              As I told thunder, I hadn't read the whole game post untill a bit after the game had started. The whole liking the balloon thing was a funny post that everyone makes from time to time, If you're reading into that, your doing it wrong.

              I'm voting emerald for being a huge naysayer in the entire forming of the blue alliance.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • Litodude
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2006
                • 4548

                #97
                Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                what like 4 minutes
                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                dude
                out west?
                the fuck kinda location is west?
                am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                Originally posted by lurker
                remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #98
                  Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                  mattc safety~
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #99
                    Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                    **** im leading

                    trav for kitb
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • thunderstrike687
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 785

                      #100
                      Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                      freaky manti is better off alive right now


                      Originally posted by Adamaja456
                      yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                      Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                      i love a food

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #101
                        Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                        Originally posted by thunderstrike687
                        freaky manti is better off alive right now
                        Back to emerald
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • Litodude
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 4548

                          #102
                          Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                          hey bdn where da **** ya at i got questions
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                          dude
                          out west?
                          the fuck kinda location is west?
                          am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                          Originally posted by lurker
                          remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                          http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                          Comment

                          • emerald000
                            the Mathemagician~
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 1320

                            #103
                            Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                            I'm voting emerald for being a huge naysayer in the entire forming of the blue alliance.
                            Technically, you are not in the blue alliance. And I am not destroying the blue alliance, since now that it is formed, there is no more need for a not-so-sure human in it. Also, my argumentation was mostly on the fact that you wouldn't release a balloon in the air if it wasn't the most intelligent thing you could have done. And if you haven't read the main post before, you wouldn't have done something out in the dark if you don't know the effects of it.

                            Comment

                            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                              nobody fiffers anymore.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 2440

                              #104
                              Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland



                              Day is over. Let me sort things out~
                              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                              Comment

                              • travman301
                                #swagdog
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 2641

                                #105
                                Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                                Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon


                                Day is over. Let me sort things out~
                                If you arent going to extend day at least let me get a safety in.

                                Comment

                                Working...