TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #46
    Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    several claims etc blah blah blah
    Well guys, if he is lying about the claims (If you are the Maximum bob or that other thing i forget the name), don't be an idiot and go tell him. He may be lying just to get the real names.

    Originally posted by meno_rocks123
    me and freaky are currently in robotland with someone else who's name escapes me.
    madmatt is in the same area as us (Who waz replaced by EnR)

    I won't be home tomorrow until 6 PM so yeh. Hurry ups with the votings or get an extension.

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #47
      Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

      Safety on EnR until I find out more about what the hell's going on.

      Comment

      • dooey100
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2006
        • 370

        #48
        Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

        Mak get on AIM, the only person to talk to is freaky, and we have pretty much exausted all possible topics.

        Comment

        • edubardus
          RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
          • Sep 2003
          • 797

          #49
          Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

          I'm at the people mover. I'm transferring to the cemetery this phase because I think it'd be awesome to be there.

          Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #50
            Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

            [00:41] RBennie362: lmao
            [00:42] RBennie362: i caught someone claiming red miller
            [00:42] RBennie362: lululz
            [00:42] freakysnots: lmao wtf?
            [00:42] freakysnots: is he making a joke?
            [00:42] RBennie362: first claiming park visitor
            [00:42] freakysnots: hmmm
            [00:43] freakysnots: sounds like your typical madmatt
            [00:43] freakysnots: too bad hes not playing
            [00:43] RBennie362: lol
            [00:43] RBennie362: no
            [00:43] freakysnots: well the person can't claim red miller since they don't even know if they are red miller in the first place
            [00:43] freakysnots: so uhh yea
            [00:43] freakysnots: post it
            [00:44] RBennie362: theys like
            [00:44] RBennie362: I is VEEEEE
            [00:44] freakysnots: u go liek
            [00:44] freakysnots: OKIESSS shureee <3
            [00:44] freakysnots: and then totally like lynch them
            [00:44] freakysnots: ok
            [00:44] freakysnots: are you serious?
            [00:44] freakysnots: because if you are
            [00:44] RBennie362: yes i am
            [00:44] freakysnots: you should post..
            [00:45] RBennie362: i need to work this out
            Socom Arctic (9:49:52 PM):well **** Socom Arctic (9:49:56 PM):now i don't know if i'm vee or not Socom Arctic (9:49:56 PM):sweet RBennie362 (9:50:15 PM):how could you not know RBennie362 (9:50:23 PM):if your PM says park visitor Socom Arctic (9:50:24 PM):vee doesn't know who they are
            [01:41] freakysnots: mehh
            [01:41] freakysnots: iunno
            [01:41] freakysnots: hard to believe trav missed that vee doesn't know they are vee
            [01:42] freakysnots: especially when its right there
            [01:42] freakysnots: and its common sense
            [01:42] freakysnots: and i told him..
            I forget what I was gonna say.

            brb doin the projects that is due in like 5 hours.

            trav

            Comment

            • edubardus
              RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
              • Sep 2003
              • 797

              #51
              Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

              discussed this with scorpio and freaky.

              whatever is going on, trav should know better.

              Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #52
                Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                Did you bold the right stuff? I don't see any of this pointing towards trav.
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • meno_rocks123
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 2324

                  #53
                  Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                  until some hard evidence comes out I shall safety on manti.

                  Comment

                  • edubardus
                    RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 797

                    #54
                    Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    Did you bold the right stuff? I don't see any of this pointing towards trav.
                    I have the full conversations if you want them.

                    tl;dr trav pushed scorpio around claiming he knew his color waiting for scorpio to break and reveal something. It seemed like a desperate attempt at gathering information by disregarding how the vee works.

                    While it could be a simple miscommunication or a retarded move on his part, he should know better than that. Not bad for a day one lynch.

                    Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #55
                      Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                      I r done

                      Originally posted by edubardus
                      I have the full conversations if you want them.

                      tl;dr trav pushed scorpio around claiming he knew his color waiting for scorpio to break and reveal something. It seemed like a desperate attempt at gathering information by disregarding how the vee works.

                      While it could be a simple miscommunication or a retarded move on his part, he should know better than that. Not bad for a day one lynch.
                      What he said.

                      I won't be here until 12 hours and 42 minutes from now or 6 PM EST so c ya then.

                      Comment

                      • hoochan
                        woah shrooms
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 3838

                        #56
                        Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                        Safety on meno because I'm going for my permit today then going to the Improv show tonight so I won't be on most likely.

                        PS-I don't see how that makes trav wolfy other than the fact that he was pressuring scorpio. Then again, scorpio did claim something that he can't even know that he is it.

                        Either way, I'm just going to safety until hard evidence comes in.

                        Comment

                        • Litodude
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 4548

                          #57
                          Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                          Sorry i haven't been on lately, I'm in the middle of moving. I'll be on a lot today though. If anyone wishes to contact me I'll be on AIM.
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                          dude
                          out west?
                          the fuck kinda location is west?
                          am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                          Originally posted by lurker
                          remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                          http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                          Comment

                          • Litodude
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 4548

                            #58
                            Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                            Originally posted by hoochan
                            Safety on meno
                            bold
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                            dude
                            out west?
                            the fuck kinda location is west?
                            am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                            Originally posted by lurker
                            remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                            http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                            Comment

                            • Litodude
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 4548

                              #59
                              Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                              Reading your conversation with trav freaky, it doesn't really constitute much. That doesn't necessarily mean he IS a wolf, possibly one of his "tests" again aiming to confuse people.

                              Also, I hope you guys know the manti IS CONFIRMED GREEN. Maybe this should ring some bells in your head >.>
                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                              dude
                              out west?
                              the fuck kinda location is west?
                              am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                              Originally posted by lurker
                              remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                              http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                              Comment

                              • dooey100
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 370

                                #60
                                Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                                It looks like scorp thought trav really had seered him red, but since his PM said human (or said wolf but he saw through travs plan) he thought he must have been vee. How else could he be seered red if he was a human?

                                Comment

                                Working...