TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #61
    Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

    Originally posted by dooey100
    It looks like scorp thought trav really had seered him red, but since his PM said human (or said wolf but he saw through travs plan) he thought he must have been vee. How else could he be seered red if he was a human?
    I've had confirmation that scorpio hasn't been in the slaughter zone, thus he could not possibly have been the red miller.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #62
      Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

      postin from school

      edu said scorpio claimed trav was in the slaughter zone with him at night 1

      bye

      Comment

      • Litodude
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2006
        • 4548

        #63
        Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

        Everyone that's online please get on AIM u.u
        Originally posted by t-rogdor
        i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

        dude
        out west?
        the fuck kinda location is west?
        am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


        Originally posted by lurker
        remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

        http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

        Comment

        • Litodude
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2006
          • 4548

          #64
          Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

          Originally posted by freakysnots
          postin from school

          edu said scorpio claimed trav was in the slaughter zone with him at night 1

          bye
          I can confirm that trav was in slaughter zone. but scorpio was not
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

          dude
          out west?
          the fuck kinda location is west?
          am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


          Originally posted by lurker
          remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

          http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

          Comment

          • Litodude
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2006
            • 4548

            #65
            Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

            Originally posted by freakysnots
            postin from school

            edu said scorpio claimed trav was in the slaughter zone with him at night 1

            bye
            wait...define "him"
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

            dude
            out west?
            the fuck kinda location is west?
            am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


            Originally posted by lurker
            remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

            http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

            Comment

            • Litodude
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2006
              • 4548

              #66
              Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

              Originally posted by freakysnots
              night 1
              read that wrong. either edu or scorpio moved from slaughter zone (freaky define who "him" is please) night 1 to somewhere else. trav is in slaughter zone still though, confirmed
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

              dude
              out west?
              the fuck kinda location is west?
              am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


              Originally posted by lurker
              remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

              http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

              Comment

              • edubardus
                RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGEEEEEEE
                • Sep 2003
                • 797

                #67
                Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                wait, scorpio wasn't in the area? who confirmed this?

                also, I was at the people remover. Going to the cemetery this phase.

                Last edited by bluguerrilla : Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: edubardus/

                Comment

                • Litodude
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 4548

                  #68
                  Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                  Originally posted by edubardus
                  wait, scorpio wasn't in the area? who confirmed this?

                  also, I was at the people remover. Going to the cemetery this phase.
                  i read it wrong. scorpio claims that trav was in slaughter at night 1. i came to slaughter zone day 1 and thought scorpio was lying. trav has stayed in slaughter, while scorpio must have moved to somewhere else.

                  movin' somewhere else again next phase, not sure where yet
                  Originally posted by t-rogdor
                  i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                  dude
                  out west?
                  the fuck kinda location is west?
                  am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                  Originally posted by lurker
                  remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                  http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #69
                    Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                    I have a claim for buckethead as well
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • Litodude
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 4548

                      #70
                      Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                      school for 2 hours back later
                      Originally posted by t-rogdor
                      i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                      dude
                      out west?
                      the fuck kinda location is west?
                      am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                      Originally posted by lurker
                      remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                      http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                      Comment

                      • pntballa18
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 3357

                        #71
                        Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                        freaky

                        [/bitterness]

                        Comment

                        • emerald000
                          the Mathemagician~
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 1320

                          #72
                          Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                          What is there so important in the convos freaky posted? All I see in there is travman playing some kind of trick to scorpio. It looks like trav tried to make scorpio say it was written in his PM that he was Vee. To me, the possibilities are:

                          1- trav didn't know that the one being Vee wouldn't know it. What does that change? There are so much things in this game it may be easy to forget some small part. That doesn't necessarily make him a wolf...

                          2- trav knew about that and he tested scorpio as I said before. Scorpio passed it. Which means he [Scorpio] is either a human knowing his roles or a non-human knowing his roles...

                          I just wanted to point out that there is nothing in those convos that is incriminating or disculping any one of them.

                          On a second point, I REALLY hope Manti is not a wolf. People seem to have forgotten that he might be the wolf tracker and he only released the balloon so that all the blues go out to him. There isn't much to do now other than hoping.

                          Finally, I'm going to put a safety on edu for now. I'm still waiting for some kind of evidence to come out.

                          PS:

                          freaky (2/9): dooey, pnt
                          EnR (1/9): Maki
                          trav (2/9): freaky, edu
                          manti (1/9): meno
                          scorpio (1/9): lito
                          edu (1/9): emerald

                          Left to vote: manti, trav, thunder, hoochan, round, mattc. heavy, EnR, scorpio

                          Comment

                          • travman301
                            #swagdog
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 2641

                            #73
                            Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                            You guys I was confused when I first talked to scorpio.

                            And he was in the slaughter zone with me night 1.

                            At first I thought he was lying to me, but then I read through the role descriptions again, and found out that he could be telling the truth.

                            I was at the mountains yesterday, hit my head while sleding. Brb picture.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #74
                              Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland

                              Originally posted by travman301
                              And he was in the slaughter zone with me night 1.
                              I thought lito said scorpio was not in the slaughter zone last night.

                              Originally posted by travman301
                              I was at the mountains yesterday, hit my head while sleding. Brb picture.
                              Psh there are no mountains. Silly fence hopper.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • travman301
                                #swagdog
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 2641

                                #75
                                Re: TWG LIX: Welcome to Bucketheadland



                                Lol. I'm so good at hurting myself.

                                Comment

                                Working...