TWG XXV - Macho Man (Game OVA)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #121
    OK... this is what I see. I see Nick doing everything in his power to fit in and slip through.


    He says he's making a post day 1, he comes to talk to me day 1 about people as wolves in past games.... then goes to make a big post about everyone as a wolf from past games. That seems fairly human.

    Since then, he's fallen off the radar. No follow up type posts, a phantom, and while its hard to judge (because Kilga has been away often), Nick isn't online as much as some others, and fits as a potential from the long update standpoint.

    Then, when I call him on not making a big post, that is when he does... and that post is about me. THEN when I call him on his BS, he says nothing to me about it on AIM (1 line that was meaningless, then went silent)... and then mead gives suspicion about Kefit and Nick blindly follows suit.

    To be fair, Nick did say Kefit was his #2, but his reasoning is more of why others can't be instead of why Kefit could be. That works in games with blues and more information... I don't see it working as much in this game.

    My vote will stay on LD for now, mostly because he is ignoring everything I'm saying to him logically on AIM (I can post the convo if needed)... although I'm damn tempted to switch to Nick.
    RIP

    Comment

    • lightdarkness
      Summer!!
      • Jul 2003
      • 11310

      #122
      I'll post it cause it's BS tass

      (16:35:39) TasselFoot: you realize we have until monday to vote and figure things out.
      (16:35:39) Jay <AUTO-REPLY> : Work til 9
      (16:35:54) TasselFoot: fucking absolutely god damn stupid to not only vote me because i'm me, but to put a 2nd vote on me so early in the day.
      (16:36:21) TasselFoot: use your god damn head for once LD. you haven't actually played a TWG in about 5 games. All you do is sit back, do jackshit, take orders now and then from others, and make stupid fucking votes.
      (21:06:06) Jay: dude
      (21:06:07) Jay: calm down
      (21:06:09) Jay: you're the last wolf
      (21:06:11) Jay: why so mad
      (21:06:53) TasselFoot: 1) what is this nonsense about "last" wolf. there only ever was 1. 2) i'm NOT the wolf.
      (21:07:04) Jay: last means last
      (21:07:08) Jay: you're the last and only
      (21:07:14) TasselFoot: and 3) your only maxidazical and laid back reasoning for voting for me every fucking day is because i'm alive? that is horse shit and you know it.
      (21:07:19) TasselFoot: laxidazical*
      (21:07:54) TasselFoot: get legitimate reasoning that isn't pulled out of your ass to justify your vote, and i wouldn't be nearly as pissed.
      (21:08:11) TasselFoot: but frankly, your lack of caring for the game, and free spirit with tossing your vote around is going to cost us the game.
      (21:08:11) Jay: dude, there is never a legit reason for voting for anyone
      (21:08:14) Jay: there is never 100% proof
      (21:08:15) TasselFoot: assumine YOU aren't the wolf
      (21:08:25) TasselFoot: no, but there is better than "tass is alive. must be him."
      (21:08:30) Jay: well
      (21:08:31) Jay: actually
      (21:08:34) Jay: I don't think there is
      (21:08:38) TasselFoot: every single kill has been set up to frame me.
      (21:08:44) TasselFoot: and if that isn't fucking obvious, i don't know what is.
      (21:08:57) Jay: You can't use that excuse forever
      (21:09:13) TasselFoot: its not an excuse when its the truth.
      (21:09:26) TasselFoot: do i ever do anything that obviously frames me when i'm a wolf?
      (21:09:27) TasselFoot: no.
      (21:09:32) TasselFoot: not once, ever, in 6 games.
      (21:09:51) TasselFoot: have i ever used the excuse that someone is framing me when i'm a wolf? no, never.
      (21:10:00) TasselFoot: have i used it about 5 times when i'm human? yes.
      (21:10:27) TasselFoot: frankly, i think nick is the wolf.
      (21:10:46) TasselFoot: i posted my main reasoning for it earlier on page 8

      Comment

      • nickadeemus
        The spice must flow.
        • Aug 2003
        • 807

        #123
        I would have made a big post whether or not you said anything about it. I was pissed at myself for getting a phantom and wanted to make up for it.

        I'm online almost as much as you are, I just wasn't really into this game in the beginning. Now that I'm still here I wanted to pull my weight.

        I went silent because I figured you would be responding with what you thought in the thread, and I could follow up there. Plus it was like 1-2 in the morning and I knew I would have a better perspective of things once I got enough sleep.

        When did mead say anything about Kefit? Nothing he said made me change my vote.
        Nice.

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #124
          mead said his thing against Kefit in the post directly above yours.

          ps - LD... "its bs"? care to ACTUALLY GIVE A REASON for things? or has this completely turned into the "LD says whatever he wants for whatever reason and doesn't back any of it up with ANYTHING game"?

          You place a vote on me for jack reasoning, and now you post our convo, call it BS, and give nothing else. Besides, why post it? I said I would if needed, but it wasn't like I was hiding anything because of it.
          RIP

          Comment

          • mead1
            Cerebellumberjack
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 3960

            #125
            Wow, I take a 14-hour drive, and no-one has posted anything at all. Just Wow, guys. I'm up in Michigan to spend some time with the family, so my posts will be few and far between in the coming days. I'm sorry about this, but my grandfather's computer isn't exactly state-of-the-art. I'm going to place a vote on Nick right now. I know it's early, but there is a small chance I won't be able to get on again before the deadline.

            Comment

            • Omeganitros
              auauauau
              • Jun 2003
              • 8897

              #126
              FUCK! I had this whole big paragraph typed up on why LD is a wolf and it logged me off.

              LD, if there's anyone that should'nt be alive on Day 4 it's YOU. But I'm not voting you because of that. At least not completely. I'm voting you because I think you're the wolf, trying to act your "I don't care about this game" self too hard. You keep Tasselfoot alive this game, and keep voting on him in hopes other people will follow you, except you're trying to do this without being serious. Your reasoning SUCKS! I don't want you alive on Day 4, but I also think there won't be a Day 4 if you die. You are the wolf.

              Comment

              • Kilgamayan
                Super Scooter Happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2003
                • 6583

                #127
                Tass: 1 (LD)
                LD: 2.1 (Tass, Omega, phantom)
                Kefit: 1 (nick)

                Phantoms for Kefit and mead. Not that they matter.

                ---

                "You know, LD, you've been suspiciously gung-ho about all this. It's just the internet, after all," Tass said.

                "What are you talking about? I just want to protect my website."

                "I think not. You've been around for far too long, trying to get me demodded, and now I think it's time you need to leave. Kefit, Omega, help me follow LD around and correct every single one of his spelling and punctuation mistakes until he leaves for good."

                "Okay," Omega responded.

                "Wait, I'm doing what now?" Kefit said.

                And thus LD was harassed by those following him around, until, about three hours later, he'd had enough and simply left in a huff.

                "Fine, see if I care if you all get killed, you ungreatful bastards."

                "That's 'ungrateful'."

                ---

                Tasselfoot
                mead1
                Omeganitros
                nickadeemus
                Kefit

                It is now Night 4. No more margin for error, although if you simply don't post anything then you can't really screw up. Even so, I'd like to ask that this trend not continue.

                Wolf, make your final choices, and make them count, because if you do this right you win.
                I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                Comment

                • Kilgamayan
                  Super Scooter Happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 6583

                  #128
                  My apologies for the delay, I haven't paid FFR any attention at all today.

                  Day 4

                  Tasselfoot tapped his e-foot impatiently. "What's taking the MachoGangster so long to off some people? I GROW TIRED OF WAITING AND WISH TO USE ONLINE TIMES TO DEDUCE WHO IT MIGHT BE RAWR"

                  "I intentionally delay updates just for that reason," Kilga shot back.

                  "Man, this is boring. I'm going to go be smart. See you dumbasses in CT, if you ever set foot in there." With that, Tass walked off.

                  nick looked around. "Hey, where's Kefit?"

                  Kilga responded, "He got bored and left too, although he said he was bored with this venture about two hours into it. I'm surprised it took him this long.

                  "Wait, since when were you in the story?" Omega said.

                  "Did I get in this story once? I forget," asked mead.

                  ---

                  mead1
                  Omeganitros
                  nickadeemus

                  It is now Day 4, and Kefit and Tasselfoot are dead. You have until Friday at 10 Eastern to vote. Good luck to all, because for every one of you, this is it.
                  I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                  Comment

                  • Kefit
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2003
                    • 1517

                    #129
                    I wonder if we will get two votes by Friday.

                    Good luck guys.


                    Originally posted by seinno
                    and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

                    Comment

                    • Omeganitros
                      auauauau
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 8897

                      #130
                      Crap. I could have sworn LD would be the wolf.


                      Anyways, when's a good time for you 2 guys to be on AIM?

                      Comment

                      • nickadeemus
                        The spice must flow.
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 807

                        #131
                        Well there goes everything I thought. I'll be on AIM from about 2-4:30pm then 9ish-really late PST.
                        Nice.

                        Comment

                        • Tasselfoot
                          Retired BOSS
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 25185

                          #132
                          GL guys.
                          RIP

                          Comment

                          • mead1
                            Cerebellumberjack
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 3960

                            #133
                            I still am quite certain of my suspicions of nick. Unfortunately, I may not get to vote at all. See, Ihaven't been posting much due to me being in Michigan and not having even semi-regular computer access. I'm driving home on Friday, and I probably will get home before 10, but no garuntees there. It's 14 hours in the best of times.

                            Comment

                            • Omeganitros
                              auauauau
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 8897

                              #134
                              Oooh...Hoo boy...

                              Comment

                              • Omeganitros
                                auauauau
                                • Jun 2003
                                • 8897

                                #135
                                Me and nick talked last night about what to do...The best thing we came up with is nickadeemus' suggestion that we ask Kilgamayan for a time extension, but....I'm not sure we're really in a position to be asking favors of the game host. I have a feeling he's ticked over this game's inactivity.

                                Comment

                                Working...