TWG XXV - Macho Man (Game OVA)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #76
    Way to mock what I'm saying LD... extremely helpful to finding the wolf.
    RIP

    Comment

    • lightdarkness
      Summer!!
      • Jul 2003
      • 11310

      #77
      The wolf is hiding behind her fat ass, if we could get her to lose some weight we could find out who it is!

      I got a fricken picture of the wolf and you don't think that's helpful? Psh

      Comment

      • mead1
        Cerebellumberjack
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 3960

        #78
        Originally posted by Kefit
        However, there is one thing I would like to point out. Afro is pushing for a Tass vote, which to me indicates that he is likely not the wolf. If Afro wanted Tass dead, then all Afro has to do is kill him at night. Simple as that. There is no guardian or anything else that presents a risk to this course of action. If Afro were the wolf, I can't see anything he stands to gain from pushing for a Tass lynch now, and possibly getting an inquisition on his ass.
        I was re-reading this thread, and I realized something. This thing can work both ways. When Afro was taking swings at Tass, Tass never responded with a vote, or even with any suspicion of Afro's humanity. Why? Because if Afro was lynched and the game didn't end, it would look bad for Tass. So if you are a wolf, and have someone mindlessly tirading against you, what do you do? You kill them. Afro dying simply seems to convenient to be mere coincidence. With all of Tass' encouragement for activity, I doubt anyone is doubting his humanity right now. And that's exactly how he planned it. Sure, another wolf could have killed afro to frame him, but Tass is a smart enough player that he might have done the deed so he could claim he was being framed.

        Comment

        • mead1
          Cerebellumberjack
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2003
          • 3960

          #79
          Also, the night one kills, TPS and Talisman are the two people Tass has mentioned he wants in the TWC.

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #80
            Well gee.... heaven forbid anyone EVER try to frame me. Like that has NEVER happened before...

            PS - As soon as I saw Afro and Blah were the 2 dead night 2, I knew this would be brought up, and saw it clearly.



            Also mead, perhaps the reason I'm actually trying to promote activity is I'm human and want to win.
            RIP

            Comment

            • mead1
              Cerebellumberjack
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 3960

              #81
              I'm not saying no human would promote activity, far from it. But a wolf doing so would look very human. The possibility of someone framing you is just as likely as you orchestrating it to look as though you were framed. You are intelligent Tass, and definately not above pulling something of that type.

              Also, I have this log to prove it!

              Tasselfoot: Make me the wolf this time and I will give you mansex and make you mod again
              bjstrattonIM: k

              itz real i swear

              Comment

              • mattc16
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 524

                #82
                I love doing these, here we go:

                Tasselfoot: Tass seems human to me. He hasn't done anything untoward to rouse my suspicions. Though, he is still alive at this point, and I was expecting him to die early, yet I feel this could be the wolf just trying to keep him alive to arouse suspicion.

                mead1: mead hasn't done much, agreeing. Made interesting points on kefit and blah.

                QreepyBORIS: Hasn't been active, made a post explaining saying he's busy with other things. If i remember rightly, did the same thing in his last game as a wolf.

                Omeganitros: Omega seems human to me, he, like Tass, hasn't done anything suspicious at all. Hard to read.

                nickadeemus: Nick's made one or two posts, so it's kinda hard to get a read on him. I haven't talked to him much on AIM, in fact I haven't talked to anyone much on AIM.

                Kefit: Something's struck me the wrong way about Kefit's posts. One of my top suspicions at the moment.

                lightdarkness: LD is so hard to read, just because his posts haven't had that much content. The one thing that struck me was the fact he said "Tass is the #1 most likely wolf.".

                GuidoHunter: Guido has made one post due to christmas. difficult to get any sort of inkling on him

                --------------------------------------------------------
                Can we set up some sort of chat or something? Just to try and get everyone talking and get a bit more activity.


                Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                Comment

                • QreepyBORIS
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 7454

                  #83
                  Hey, Matt, I don't do this whenever I am a wolf. I do it whenever I am busy.

                  And I am busy (homework, orchestra concert). So, excuse me.

                  Signature subject to change.

                  THE ZERRRRRG.

                  Comment

                  • mattc16
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 524

                    #84
                    Y helo thar Qreepy, I never said that, I was just pointing out that you did the same in your last game as a wolf!

                    Don't take it as an accusation. Hey, I've been busy recently, not been the best time in my life.


                    Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                    Comment

                    • Omeganitros
                      auauauau
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 8897

                      #85
                      I think it's fair to say we've all been busy.

                      Mead: You point is fair, but Tass is probably correct; Someone is trying to throw suspicion on him. I'm not sure what to think of you, butI'm leaning more towards human.

                      lightdarkness: I'm not enjoying your attitude towards the whole game very much. There's nothing wrong with having a little fun in TWG (like putting your post in MS Paint form), but I haven't seen much of anything from you except goofing.

                      Qreepy: Look, I realize you're probably very busy, but...Well, I take back what I was about to say. You have posted alot, during Day 1. And your behavior, while slightly unreadable, has been human.

                      Tasselfoot: Maybe I really am taking his humanity for granted. I've been defending him a bit. But on the other hand, I really do feel he's getting jerked around. I dunno.

                      matt1c: No idea who you are or what you are.

                      Kefit: I dunno why he's suspicious of me (I guess for being myself), but if he keeps up his Big Post quota, I have no beef with him.

                      GuidoHunter: THIS guy is creeping me out. My memory ain't very reliable at times, but I seem to remember him being a big fan of the "keep a low amount of posts" technique when he was a wolf. I see him as a really good player, and he's hardly spoken up. Please do so, sir.

                      nickadeemus: If I didn't feel so badly about Guido, my gut would be on this guy, though he's been perfectly fine and I don't know him that well. Just one of those things.

                      Comment

                      • mead1
                        Cerebellumberjack
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 3960

                        #86
                        Hey matt, you haven't been in enough TWGs to say "mead's being mead." Especially in the game where I'm being both active, and helpful, or atleast relative to my normal activity and helpfulness.

                        Omega, Guido does act like this as a wolf, but it's how he ALWAYS acts. If no one has any better ideas, he might be a good lynching candidate, but as of now, I still think it's Tass.

                        Comment

                        • Tasselfoot
                          Retired BOSS
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 25185

                          #87
                          Mead, actually.... *goes and looks at spreadsheet* Guido has not played much recently.

                          in TWG18 he intentionally used inactivity to survive and help the wolves win.
                          in TWG21, he was human. I'll have to check how he acted/posted
                          in TWG23 with me, he was the worst wolf ever. Totally inactive, did nothing he was supposed to do, nearly proved himself a wolf in the thread, but nobody caught it.

                          Also, in the last manhunt, Guido was the wolf and did similar to what he is doing here and what he did in 18 and 23. He was very inactive, made 1-2 posts that seemed to contain content and attacked 1 other person to try and get that person lynched instead of himself. I could definately see Guido being the wolf.

                          I'll keep my other suspicions quiet... would hate for all of us to name the same people as suspicious and all of a sudden find that those are the only people left alive on day 4.
                          RIP

                          Comment

                          • GuidoHunter
                            is against custom titles
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 7371

                            #88
                            I wasn't inactive in Manhunt. At least, I never noticed it and nor did anyone else). I started the inactivity in XVIII and it's carried on since, due to one reason or another, but as I told Tass and wrote in the thread, I don't like it at all. Well, I did in 18, but that's because it worked. Now, I've just had Christmas and friends I haven't seen for a year are around. It's all moving out of my system, though. At least I have something to go on now.

                            --Guido


                            Originally posted by Grandiagod
                            Originally posted by Grandiagod
                            She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                            Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                            Comment

                            • mattc16
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 524

                              #89
                              mead, maybe i haven't played enough, but i've read enough


                              Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #90
                                You guys are just posting as to why you aren't posting. That still is not helpful.

                                Stop making excuses and start making posts.
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...