TWG XXV - Macho Man (Game OVA)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Afrobean
    Admiral in the Red Army
    • Dec 2003
    • 13262

    #61
    I don't know what you guys see in blah. He seems totally human to me.

    Comment

    • Omeganitros
      auauauau
      • Jun 2003
      • 8897

      #62
      I don't know what you guys see in blah. He seems totally human to me.
      I think it's that he answered my question of "Where is he?" with "I was here the whole time, just watching everyone and being quiet."

      Comment

      • mead1
        Cerebellumberjack
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 3960

        #63
        Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXV - Macho Man

        Originally posted by blahblah18
        the point is... he's always very hard to exonerate at any point because of the overall air of suspicion aroudn him. There are people I know to be human. If they're in the final group, I can rule them out. It is very hard for one to achieve that with Tass, so it woudl be a bad spot for him to be left alive the whole time. Its the reason the wolf if not tass won't wolf him, so either way he's jsut gonna be alive the whole time no matter what.
        Ok, my vote goes to blah for this post here. He says we should lynch Tass on no evidence simply so he can eliminate him as a possible wolf later. This is bullshit. Anyone else we eliminate will also eliminate one person as a possible wolf, so why would we sacrifice one of the better players? We only get 4 chances in Manhunt, we can't waste them.

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #64
          Originally posted by Omeganitros
          Originally posted by Afrobean
          I don't know what you guys see in blah. He seems totally human to me.
          I think it's that he answered my question of "Where is he?" with "I was here the whole time, just watching everyone and being quiet."
          I may be mistaken, but blah is always like that, isn't he? At least, in recent games anyway, and even as human.

          PS while I was typing this, mead posted...

          Mead, I think you missed blah's point entirely. He's saying that Tass is definitely not going to be wolfed, so we might as well lynch him (and I'm pretty sure he was joking, by the way). Funny that blah saying this would draw attention to him, but me saying something similar would make me seen as human. You people are insane.

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #65
            I gotta go with Neon

            I spoke with blah right after he wrote the post that all of you are commenting on, and from what he told me and what was obvious from the ridiculousness of the post itself, was that he was testing for reactions...

            I can see where everyone is coming from in terms of Neon, so I'm content with my vote there. Also, I'm protecting Blah... for the time being.
            RIP

            Comment

            • blahblah18
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2004
              • 1662

              #66
              aww how cute... bffaeaeae me and tass.

              4 srs... we get 4 "chances" but all things shoudl be setup to make the last 2 really good ones, so that's where its at, i'll prob be wolfed next which is sad for you guys, but i'm making a good point and that's what needed to be discussed. If the day's gonna end in 30 mins, I'll vote qreepy my previous wolf buddy looks kinda sketchtastic
              but for now... postCount++

              Comment

              • nickadeemus
                The spice must flow.
                • Aug 2003
                • 807

                #67
                Qreepy hasn't been THAT inactive, yet he apologizes for inactivity.
                Originally posted by QreepyBORIS
                Sorry about my apparent lack of activity. I have been hella busy this week (two essays, 3 auditive journals in French, one group project, a two-day test, and daily homework), and fitting TWG in is difficult. I am, once again, in computer science class at this juncture. I can't really make a detailed post right now. I think you can count on me posting something with more substance later tonight.

                Sorry again. >_<
                Using my awesome post of previous games in which Qreepy was a wolf, I found this:
                Sorry that I can't make this post as coherent or long or anything as usual, but I've been damn busy lately and I'm not doing so well with everything. Bare with me.
                GAH I swear I saw something else, will keep looking. Anyway, Qreepy because time is almost up.
                Nice.

                Comment

                • Kilgamayan
                  Super Scooter Happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 6583

                  #68
                  </voting>

                  I'll tally up votes and write a story right now.
                  I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                  Comment

                  • Kilgamayan
                    Super Scooter Happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2003
                    • 6583

                    #69
                    Tass: 1 (LD)
                    LD: 1 (Omega)
                    Kefit: 1 (Afro)
                    Neo: 4 (Guido, Kefit, Qreepy, Tass)
                    blah: 3 (Neo, matt, mead)
                    Qreepy: 2 (blah, nick)

                    ---

                    Afro spoke up. "Hey, I think Kefit did it!"

                    Kefit printed out 300 copies of his essay and dropped then on Afro's back, breaking it. "No, it's obviously Neonatrias."

                    Tass agreed. Everyone else, being a TWG pack and thus a bunch of dumbass bandwagoners when two intelligent people agree, went with it. Aside from blah. You rebel you.

                    Obviously, Neo didn't like the prospect of death by deduction. "Come on, guys, don't e-kill me. I didn't do it! I would be a lot more emphatic if I weren't some generic guy that no one has ever really seen before outside of TWG but you have to take my word for it!"

                    But it was too late. LD tapped six colorless mana and swung.



                    And that was that.

                    Satisfied with a job well done, everyone went to e-sleep, because, after all, an e-kill marks the end of an e-night.

                    Is this e-ritating yet?

                    ---

                    It is now Night 2. Oops, you fucked up.

                    Tasselfoot
                    mead1
                    Afrobean
                    mattc16
                    QreepyBORIS
                    Omeganitros
                    blahblah18
                    nickadeemus
                    Kefit
                    lightdarkness
                    GuidoHunter

                    Here's your target list, wolf. Make your choices.
                    I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                    Comment

                    • Kilgamayan
                      Super Scooter Happy
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 6583

                      #70
                      Day 2

                      A new day dawned on the Garbage Bin. AFROOOOOOOOOOOOOO was enjoying the peaceful day when Arch0wl suddenly showed up.

                      "Afrobean, you cad. Stop being so self-righteous."

                      Afro though to himself that he was so totally going to sig that when Arch continued.

                      "Oh, by the way, this is for you. Some guy wanted me to give it to you so he gave me a bunch of Dream Theater songs to deliver it."

                      Arch dropped a giant package on Afrobean, crushing and killing him.

                      As Arch walked away, the package fell open to reveal a giant marble 8).

                      The crash drew everyone over to see what had happened. What they saw shocked and horrified them.

                      "I am shocked and horrified by what I see!" Omega said.

                      Guido noticed the unique shape of the marble. "I have a feeling that we missed our guess when we voted Neo off the island."

                      "mna i copmmletty arge with yuo," blah said.

                      "Uh oh, blah's posting drunk again. I wonder what hilarious hijinks will ensue this time?"

                      Unfortunately, not very many hilarious hijinks ensued, as blah's random drunken staggering made him trip over the giant marble 8). He broke his e-neck on the fall and e-died.

                      "..."

                      ---

                      Tasselfoot
                      mead1
                      mattc16
                      QreepyBORIS
                      Omeganitros
                      nickadeemus
                      Kefit
                      lightdarkness
                      GuidoHunter

                      It is now Day 2, and blahblah18 and Afrobean have been killed. 9 of you left. 5 is an insta. You have until Tuesday night at 8 Eastern. Now git ta votin'.
                      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                      Comment

                      • Afrobean
                        Admiral in the Red Army
                        • Dec 2003
                        • 13262

                        #71
                        I knew it haha

                        Good luck people.

                        PS THANK YOU MR WOLF FOR GIVING ME MY FIRST WOLFING EVER

                        Comment

                        • Kilgamayan
                          Super Scooter Happy
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2003
                          • 6583

                          #72
                          lol activity
                          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                          Comment

                          • Tasselfoot
                            Retired BOSS
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 25185

                            #73
                            Expect a big post from me late tomorrow night... I have my last 2 finals tomorrow AND a final paper to write tomorrow AND I have to take a train back to Philly.

                            Expect me out all day and back around 11, at which point I'll work on a big post with suspicions.

                            I expect all of you to have made big ass posts as well by the time I get to the thread tomorrow night.
                            RIP

                            Comment

                            • Tasselfoot
                              Retired BOSS
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 25185

                              #74
                              GUYS. THIS IS FUCKING PATHETIC. THERE ARE NINE OF US. IF WE DON'T POST FOR 24+ HOURS, WE WILL NOT WIN.

                              I'm in the middle of writing a paper... I seriously expect some posts from you people by the time I get back to Philly tonight.
                              RIP

                              Comment

                              • lightdarkness
                                Summer!!
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 11310

                                #75
                                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                                I expect all of you to have made big ass posts as well by the time I get to the thread tomorrow night.


                                </big ass post>

                                Comment

                                Working...