TWG XXV - Macho Man (Game OVA)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #106
    Oh yea... also, why wolf someone with a phantom?

    Anyway, don't forget that on day 4, the 1 phantom won't lead to an insta-wolf win... as 1 wolf vote + phantom is 1.00001 votes, which is not more than 2. Just don't get a 2nd phantom ld or nick. Or I shall kill you both dead.

    RIP

    Comment

    • nickadeemus
      The spice must flow.
      • Aug 2003
      • 807

      #107
      Sorry about my phantom. I've been looking over this thread a lot in the last hour or so, and I can't get enough on someone to get a vote, so I'll give what I think makes some people NOT the wolf.

      Omega-
      So far all his posts seem like he is not faking a concern to finding a wolf. He many not have anything substantial, but he seems genuine. I had a weird Kefit-like suspicion early on, but that has dropped now. Also, Tass is still alive. Omega has been pretty much standing up for tass the whole game, not even trying to subtly draw any attention to him. I don't think a wolf would want to say anything about Tass, and let the suspicion fall on him naturally for being alive for so long.

      Mead-
      If it weren't for that convo I posted about him not knowing I was in this game, I would think he is more wolfish. If I believe Afro in thinking you ARE indeed that clever, then you did a good job of fooling me. If I had an AIM name that was more related to my FFR name, I would be less inclined to believe him, but about 90% of the time people forget who I am on AIM anyway.

      LD-
      Doesn't seem to be taking this very seriously, acting like a very bored human. Doesn't seem too worried about making himself look human, but also doesn't seem too worried about finding the wolf. I think he would love to say that he tricked the God-Emperor of TWG at his own game, but at the same time anyone should be scared of Tass' final day reasoning for sniffing out the wolf.

      [This thought is making me go on a tangent now: I believe there are there main reasons as to why Tass is still alive now. 1-He is the wolf. 2-Wolf wants him to get lynched because people would assume #1 at this point in the game. 3-What I said in the LD thing: X would love to say that he tricked the God-Emperor of TWG at his own game. ] Finishing the tangent, just going to go off on Tass.

      *Changing gears*

      First of all, Tass would love to be a wolf in this game. If he wasn't, I would think he would be nervous about a different wolf taking the glory for his game. His recent posts don't show any signs of dispair. He's mad about inactivity, but not pissed like he should be if he wanted to win as a human. It seems like, "You guys should post so I can say 'I told you so' at the end when I win."
      Secondly, all of this stuff that "proves his humanity" makes me think that he just wants more fame for how much thought he put into his kills and votes. Speaking of voting, both of Tass' votes have been very weak. Tass is very good at strategizing, and he likes to share his ideas with people. I have talked to him many times during this game, and he doesn't bring up TWG. If he's a wolf, his strategy has to be private and he wouldn't have as much time to come up with great human plans. Right now his only plan is "I hope the wolves don't kill me tonight."

      If it's not Tass, then I think it's Kefit. Kefit is the only person I feel hasn't done anything to lean towards human. I'm saying right now that unless Tass provides something other than "The wolf did this, which means I'm human," my vote is staying. Then, if the game is not over, I will be voting Kefit.

      LD, Omega, if one of you is the wolf, you trixxed me.
      Mead, if you're the wolf, you lucked out because two people are more suspicious than you at this crucial time.
      Nice.

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #108
        Something I said on day 2 that should be said again... we should NOT be opening saying who we plan on voting for or thinking are wolves past 1 (maybe 2) people. This will give the wolf way too much of an edge on who to wolf tonight so that they leave the 2 perfect humans left to attack each other.


        Nick, I don't know what to tell you... in the 50% shot that Kilga did not pick randomly, there is a 0% shot he picked me. We don't see eye to eye. In the event it was random, 1/14... which overall is a 1/28 shot of being the wolf. That is statistics speaking.

        From the real perspective, you seem to be putting ALOT more faith into my twg-penis than is really there. I'll gloat about things after the game, but never have I intentionally set something up so as to further my posistion or ability to gloat later on. And, I haven't talked to anyone but the dead people about TWG. Nobody has IMed me about it, and frankly, I said from before this game started, that I never wanted to play in a manhunt. I hosted it for a reason... cause I didn't want to play in it the 1st time. Its a boring game IMO, and this is proving it.

        Also, thanks for completely ignoring all my reasoning as to why I COULDN'T be the wolf, aside from the seer statistics of it. Again, you seem to merely think of it as my twg-penis and nothing more... I completely disagree.

        Finally, why is it that only AFTER I comment on you seeming off by not making a long post is it that you actually do make a long post? And, to top it all off, you vote me of all people, the ONLY active person left, who had suspicion on you beforehand... so as to make it look like if I voted for you, it would merely be retribution or revenge voting.
        RIP

        Comment

        • Omeganitros
          auauauau
          • Jun 2003
          • 8897

          #109
          Um, crap. I just got majorly grounded, so chances are unless I'm at a friend's house, the only time you MIGHT hear from me is past 2am from now on.

          Comment

          • nickadeemus
            The spice must flow.
            • Aug 2003
            • 807

            #110
            First of all, dead are not supposed to talk to the living so wtf there. Now onto more important matters. As solid minded as I sounded in my last post, doesn't mean I'm not going to change if new shit comes to light. I find Omega's post to have very strange timing as far as posts and game duration go.

            Your statistics were for the beginning of the game, now we have 6 people, and my statistics give you a 1/5 chance of being a wolf. That's not too shabby. It won't necessarily win the game, but with other factors involved it will get us that much closer.

            I agree that the majority of what I used against you was in regards to your twg-penis, and to throw in some kind of hyperbole/simile/thing I will take some of my eggs out of that basket. I was just happy to have time and to have something to write about. I remember you saying you didn't really want to play, you get a couple human points there. Now that we're coming to an end on this game, I realize I have not been doing anything at ALL to really look for a wolf until now. Since I am still alive this far, I want to try to hold my weight in this game and figure out the wolf. This is my first TWG as a human where I made it far enough to make a big difference in the direction of the game, and I just tried making an attack. Since you were the only person alive with enough out there to read and attempt to analyze, you were first.

            I know I can't make anyone do what I ask, but I think to the humans it would be beneficial; someone pick another person to attack. Do some sort of research and/or read carefully over their posts. Pick more than one if you have the time. Tomorrow I will try going after someone other than Tass and I'd like feedback on what I come up with.

            I'm not sure whether that last paragraph sounded like I'm a total ***, or just really interested in the game. Probably a little of both, but I'm okay with that.
            Nice.

            Comment

            • mead1
              Cerebellumberjack
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 3960

              #111
              Nick, I'm really suspicious of Tass too, but his TWG-penis doesn't tend to be his sole motivator when he does things.

              I Have two major suspicions right now, I'll try to make a longer post later.

              Comment

              • mattc16
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 524

                #112
                heh i r teh dead


                Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #113
                  My comments about talking to the dead were just that... quick comments with Blah and TPS that really had no impact on the game whatsoever. But, they are the only TWG related conversaions I've had.

                  Also,
                  Originally posted by nick in paragraph 4
                  but I think to the humans it would be beneficial;
                  slip up there? sounds like you aren't including yourself as one of the humans.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • lightdarkness
                    Summer!!
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 11310

                    #114
                    Tass since I didn't vote already.

                    Even if we are wrong about him, it's still better than having him on the last day.

                    Plus I'm going out of town, so peace out

                    Comment

                    • Omeganitros
                      auauauau
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 8897

                      #115
                      What the gay, LD. Why the hell do we not want him on the last day?

                      Comment

                      • Tasselfoot
                        Retired BOSS
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 25185

                        #116
                        Nick and LD... both of your reasonings for voting me are fucking terrible.

                        You are voting me purely because I'm me and I'm still alive... well gee, who benefits from that? the wolf. Have I acted any different this game than previous ones? Have I not been the post active poster days 2 and 3, if not day 1 as well. Am I not the only person keeping this thread active.

                        You damn well better want me alive on day 4 cause it sure looks like I'm the only hope we have of winning.

                        LD
                        RIP

                        Comment

                        • Tasselfoot
                          Retired BOSS
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 25185

                          #117
                          PS - How about nobody else vote me, considering if I get 3 votes, and all 3 are human... the wolf will have an easy time instaing me. We still have until MONDAY, and today is Thursday.
                          RIP

                          Comment

                          • nickadeemus
                            The spice must flow.
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 807

                            #118
                            Kefit to lower the chances of something crazy happening if I leave. I'd also like to hear from him and mead.
                            Nice.

                            Comment

                            • mead1
                              Cerebellumberjack
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 3960

                              #119
                              Well, the long post I promised isn't happening, the angle I was looking at was totally whack. I think my top suspicion right now is Nick.

                              A couple things are bothering me there. Firstly, and this is a less substantial reason, he just seems to be trying too hard to seem human, to the point where it really doesn't look human anymore.

                              Secondly, he made a long and drawn out post on how sure he was it was Tass, then he backed off without any real reason behind it. This really sticks out as being a little odd. He did say it was to make sure there was no insta, but normally when someone puts that much thought into a vote, they stick with it. This again strikes me as acting "too human".

                              Comment

                              • nickadeemus
                                The spice must flow.
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 807

                                #120
                                I never said I was sure it was Tass. I just found something to go on (that wasn't very strong in the first place) and tried matching up his actions with that one thought. I did say that starting that post I had no real suspicions, because Tass seemed more human than a wolf before I started going off on how I thought he would gloat. Tass responded, and I was satisfied with what he said for now, though nothing to make me entirely drop suspicion.

                                Kefit was my next top suspicion, and now that I think about it, probably a better choice to kill today. Later I am going to attempt to find some things to bring up on Kefit and hope that he can respond with something to ease my suspicions, or maybe harden them. Hell, maybe he'll even post before I start looking.
                                Nice.

                                Comment

                                Working...