TWG XXI Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #61
    RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI Postgame

    ap: see what Chardish said. My apologies for lynching you, but... it IS guilty until proven innocent, and the wolves did a good job of leaving every single power player alive all game. Which was also one of their downfalls. But, it got you lynched. It happens. Even to me.

    eb: sorry to see you go, but I do understand from your perspective. you've been green alot recently, and specifically this game you pretty much forgot about it early on. To some extent I feel that I got you wolfed, as you along with Omega I worked hard to "save" so that you would appear blue.

    afro: Nothing that I do is luck. Please accept that. I've won something like SEVEN games as an alliance leader. I know what I'm doing from that position. What is that exactly? Know who is in the alliance, eliminate them from the target pool... and work from there. I had 7 people as possible wolves on day 5, with 2 wolves. Guido was out because of the TPS convo, Chardish was out because of things with TPS and the bookie plan day 1, Omega was out (somewhat, he was still a potential) because everyone was jumping him with little evidence when I was pretty confident he was human, eb was out because he commented on how he wasn't suspicious, then gets jumped because of it, blah was there, afro was there, mead was there... because they hadn't done anything to weed themselves out. And of those 3, I had bet on afro, so afro got the axe. If you look at it, the logic is clearly there, even if the evidence isn't. Evidence is quite possibly the least helpful information in a late game... Process of Elimination is much more important. Its how I've pegged multiple wolves halfway through games on more than one occasion.

    TPS, Guido, Talisman, Chardish: thank you for defending me.

    Jurs: sorry for yelling at you day 2. As soon as you told me that Kilga told you not to guard him, I backed off.


    And, can I at least get some props for hiding LD and Jurs all game? LD played well in hiding himself as a green, and I left him alone for the same reason. Wolves did too. Jurs' cursing blowup should have been a giveaway, but I tried to pawn it off as PMS and 1-2 others helped that along as well... so she remained hidden. Add to it that Guido kept pressing her as a wolf, helped keep her alive. I made sure to never attack eb, omega, mead, or blah so that LD and Jurs wouldn't be alone in the "never been attacked by Tass" category. Omega likely would have been wolfed next too.

    mead: love you buddy. we've been wolves together twice before... it wasn't 100% process of elimination. That knowledge of past games together.... you acted the same way this game as those. Subtle differences between those games and the games when you were human. Was that final edge over blah, if the rest wasn't enough.


    EDIT: ps - eb... please don't be upset concerning my sig. the RL thing in twg17... yes, you pushed to have RL interactions banned. I never denied that. But, why did you wait until twg17 to push for that? Because it wasn't until twg17 that there was an issue that bugged you about it. Why not push for it when Guido told Panda all of the masons? It was my actions that led you to push to ban RL people playing together. So I'll take credit for being the spark that led to that fire. Nothing in my sig is me taking credit for anything that I didn't do.
    RIP

    Comment

    • User6773

      #62
      RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI Postgame

      Your sig calls Manhunt a "popular" variant. This would explain why it was only played once, ever, and even then reactions were very mixed?

      Comment

      • ddrruler
        FFR Player
        • May 2004
        • 855

        #63
        RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI Postgame

        Why is it that pips are gone, yet people still talk about them? *cough tasses sig cough*
        Mead is a | ******. |

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #64
          RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI Postgame

          Pips are gone because they don't help create a team game. I only mention it as an easy way to say "games I've survived". pip is shorter.

          chardish: no one else ran it because its my game. also, jtwg ran it. and, people did like it, from what I recall. ass.
          RIP

          Comment

          • User6773

            #65
            RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI Postgame

            Guido wanted to run it when I ran 16 but I beat him for host.

            And seriously, half liked it, half didn't.

            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #66
              RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI Postgame

              mmm tass let me tell you, if I were a wolf, jurs would have been dead night four, maybe night three. ld wouldn't have been long after. I think you got lucky that the wolves didn't think to look up your other games as alliance leader and compare how you spoke about the blues then to what you were doing in the current game. Also that the wolves didn't look back to see jurs' reaction to kilga getting wolfed. That was a dead giveaway to me.

              Comment

              • User6773

                #67
                RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI Postgame

                Talis you better come to the GOM3 tournament in January. I'd look forward to meeting you.

                I was hoping that you would show up at Kate A.'s grad party, but alas.

                Comment

                • HansSky
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 1925

                  #68
                  RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI Postgame

                  After thinking about how I reacted, I figured I could've done SOMETHING to keep myself alive, but at the time I felt it would end in the same result. Death. So I bothered to not even try because I would just be wasting energy. The frustration of never getting to actually PLAY factored into that too. It just felt like I was dying on Night 1 again, so I gave up.

                  Also, on a curious note:

                  Tass, why do you have that in your sig? Nobody is going to read it and realize how great you are, because nobody really cares. So I'm guessing you put it in there so you can smile to yourself every so often, or to piss people(*cough*eb*cough*) off.

                  If it's the latter, wouldn't that put you under the asshole category?
                  hi

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #69
                    RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI Postgame

                    Its for me, and not to piss anyone off.
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • Tps222
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 6169

                      #70
                      RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI Postgame

                      It's not defending Tass as much as it is my view on the matter. The fact that it is in Tass's favor is purely coincidence. My view has always been this way, way before TWG. This is why people like Keyshawn, T.O., and others have never bothered me.

                      Comment

                      • Kilgamayan
                        Super Scooter Happy
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2003
                        • 6583

                        #71
                        Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI Postgame

                        Originally posted by chardish
                        2) AP when you make yourself completely unreadable it's an inevitable consequence that people will think you're a wolf.
                        Funny, it (almost) always works for me. >_>
                        I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                        Comment

                        • talisman
                          Resident Penguin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2003
                          • 4598

                          #72
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI Postgame

                          I think I'll be in college then chardish sorry... trimester system. I get off thanksgiving through new years and then start back in january. whereas everyone else has january off but not december.

                          Comment

                          • GuidoHunter
                            is against custom titles
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 7371

                            #73
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI Postgame

                            That's how we have it (well, semester ends at end of November, finals week first week of December, off until January) and I'm on a semester system.

                            By the way, what's GOM?

                            --Guido


                            Originally posted by Grandiagod
                            Originally posted by Grandiagod
                            She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                            Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                            Comment

                            • Omeganitros
                              auauauau
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 8897

                              #74
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI Postgame

                              A big GG to everyone. Even me, because I actually successfully defended myself with the least amount of effort possible.



                              Plus that "Irony Monster" post totally owned and you know it.

                              Comment

                              • User6773

                                #75
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI Postgame

                                1) Kilga, you're really hard to read, but at least when you're green you're actually helpful to the humans instead of AP, who just ruthlessly blasts anyone and everyone.
                                2) Talisman: I think it's Jan 7th. Skip school if you must.
                                3) Guido: GOM is the sweetest arcade in Ohio. 2 DDR Extreme machines, ITG2 dedicated cabinet, Beatmania 7th mix, GuitarFreaks 9th, DrumMania 6th. Sexy.

                                Comment

                                Working...