TWG XXI Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • User6773

    #46
    RE: TWG XXI Postgame

    Afro: Not true, I pushed TPS hard Day 2 and AP hard (even though AP was human.)

    You should pay attention to the proven blue alliance leader because you have to assume they know things you don't. Like what Talisman shared about you. This provides easy cover for wolves, of course, to simply "follow the leader" but this isn't a smart plan in the long run as it doesn't build up enough credo for independent thought.

    Being a wolf is harder than being a human, especially now that the humans run like well-oiled machines most games. Accept it.

    Comment

    • QreepyBORIS
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2003
      • 7454

      #47
      RE: TWG XXI Postgame

      Tass, make that sig a little smaller, please. It dominates my viewing window.



      ... Man, it really is kind of boring when you are human, not part of any alliance, and die early. =/

      Signature subject to change.

      THE ZERRRRRG.

      Comment

      • GuidoHunter
        is against custom titles
        • Oct 2003
        • 7371

        #48
        RE: TWG XXI Postgame

        Oh. My. GOD, Afro. Seriously, you keep bringing up these wild claims and we keep knocking them down, and then you keep bringing them up as if we never answered them!

        Tass's mind mattered far more than anyone else's because, as I've said twice, HE HAD A VERY LIMITED SUSPECT POOL.

        mead's vote on you sure did look good for him, but it wasn't good enough to overcome how he'd been acting otherwise and the fact that EVERYONE ELSE HAD BETTER EVIDENCE GOING FOR THEM.

        There was NO LUCK when it came down to going for you and mead, as talisman and I and pretty much everyone else has said SEVERAL times in this thread alone. You got beat FAIR AND SQUARE. NOBODY looked less human than you and mead (to Tass, at least. I know Jursey looked wolfy to me, but there was a surprise twist that got me to go for mead).

        Sure, we can't rely on Tass and follow him blindly, but you're acting as if he never put forth a single bit of evidence. The physical evidence was a bit lacking, yes, but the LOGICAL evidence was SOLID. Nobody can complain about that.

        Get it now?

        --Guido


        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

        Comment

        • Afrobean
          Admiral in the Red Army
          • Dec 2003
          • 13262

          #49
          RE: TWG XXI Postgame

          Yea, sorry about that, Qreepy. We were toying with the idea that you were blue.

          And, well, Time makes fools of us all.

          Oh yea, I was going to ask something. Why was everyone against lynching Omega? I honestly don't see why he didn't get lynched. Seriously, just imagine someone like mead, tps, or myself doing the exact same thing Omega did. We'd be lynched before we even hit submit on that post.

          EDIT:
          Nobody can complain about that.
          Hay now!

          If Tass's right to free speech is going to be defended when he wants to be an ass, why can't mine be when I want to be an indignant bastard?

          PS I'm not saying my team didn't lose fair and square, I'm just complaining about the conditions of said loss.

          Comment

          • GuidoHunter
            is against custom titles
            • Oct 2003
            • 7371

            #50
            RE: TWG XXI Postgame

            What did Omega do, exactly? I never understood the reason for voting him, which is why I looked for wolfishness in the people who voted for him.

            --Guido


            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
            Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

            Comment

            • Afrobean
              Admiral in the Red Army
              • Dec 2003
              • 13262

              #51
              RE: TWG XXI Postgame

              He used the most broken logic for voting for someone I've ever seen.

              His words were something like this:
              I don't think Tps is a wolf, but since he's going to die anyway, I'll vote for him.
              Then he even tried to defend it.

              Then Tass said he didn't see what was wrong with it. That's why I was sure Omega was a blue, and that's why if I'd have lived long enough to see my coming death, I'd have told mead to kill omega that night.

              Funny thing is this though: after I died, I looked at the playerlist and correctly ID'd both jurs and LD as blue. It's too bad I didn't figure it out before I died. Not that it would have done much good anyway.

              Comment

              • lightdarkness
                Summer!!
                • Jul 2003
                • 11310

                #52
                RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI Postgame

                I wanted to be more active, but I felt I was being very useful to Tass for knowing the number of wolves. So I really didn't "care" persay about this game, and would only pass along info to Tass. I know this kinda destroys my alliby of "If he doesn't care, he's human" but come on, I played this game perfectly. I was never a wolf target, nor a lynch target. I survived past the day that the psychic needs to (til there's one wolf left) so I feel accomplished.

                Comment

                • User6773

                  #53
                  RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI Postgame

                  Unfortunately LD, I doubt you really had much fun either...kudos for a good game plan but I don't even know if that's a game worth playing.

                  I understand you've been busy with work though so at least that's an excuse.

                  Comment

                  • flypie743
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 3210

                    #54
                    RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI Postgame

                    TWG is a mofo.


                    PS-Tps stop sucking up to Tass.

                    IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                    Comment

                    • aperson
                      FFR Hall of Fame
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 3434

                      #55
                      RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI Postgame

                      I told you I was human you stupid faggots.

                      Comment

                      • User6773

                        #56
                        RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI Postgame

                        1) Hey Flypie, long time no see. You should play in the next one.

                        2) AP when you make yourself completely unreadable it's an inevitable consequence that people will think you're a wolf. Guilty until proven innocent. This almost certainly guarantees that anytime you win it won't be deserved.

                        Playing with AP is like playing poker with a guy who won't stop laughing just so you can never be sure when he's got a good hand.

                        Comment

                        • Torlock
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 475

                          #57
                          RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI Postgame

                          I can't find the convo, but Tps IM'd me and accused me of being the guardian at one point. All I said was something along the lines of, "We'll see."

                          Comment

                          • JurseyRider734
                            lil j the bad b-word
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 7507

                            #58
                            RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI Postgame

                            Hi.

                            I survived.

                            Kilga told me to guard Tass, sorry for all of you that got mad.

                            I was skeptical of Tass because Kilga had said something to me like "there's so much advice I want to give you right now but I can't because i'm dead" i kept thinking I was doing something wrong.

                            Oh well, good job. This game was pretty fun.


                            ps I can't see i feel blind wtf X(
                            Originally posted by Arch0wl
                            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                            Comment

                            • talisman
                              Resident Penguin
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2003
                              • 4598

                              #59
                              RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI Postgame

                              ap if it makes you feel better when I woke up that morning (when day four ended) I was like "shit, I think ap probably is human." but at that point to switch my vote from you would have made it a KiB with you and eb, who I was more certain of being human, so I just left it. and like chardish said, you play the game so that when you're a wolf you're undreadable, which always makes you somewhat suspicious. Whereas I play the game so that when I'm human it's obvious I'm human and when I'm a wolf, well, I just suck at being a wolf.

                              Comment

                              • evilbutterfly
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2003
                                • 5784

                                #60
                                RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI Postgame

                                My complaining was an afterthought, and is a serious issue. People do not like Tass's crappy attitude, and I figured I'd just point it out, because it angers me.

                                And this game HAS gotten routine for me, so shut the hell up. I don't feel like I'm playing, even. It'll be better without me, since I don't really actively seek people out and gather suspicions. I will wait until there is a really interesting game (or like, Inf 2 or something ) before I even bother to sign up again. It's not another "I'm sitting out because Tass is a douche" thing, it's a "I'm sitting out because the game has gotten boring to me" thing. Maybe some time off will make the game more interesting, but I dunno. It may be a while before I play again. Sorry guys. =\

                                EDIT: Didn't see page 4 XD

                                PS:

                                I told you I was human you stupid ******s.
                                <3
                                So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                                In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                                So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                                And I write the blog for their website.

                                Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                                Comment

                                Working...