TWG XXI Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #76
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI Postgame

    Omega: you're welcome.

    oh...

    eb: your "anyways" analysis almost got Omega lynched... when I had said multiple times it was TPS, and your data backed up my claim as a possibility too. So, glad I trust my ability to read TPS. Plus, doesn't seem like Omega's style to make a PM
    RIP

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7507

      #77
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI Postgame

      About my whatever "blowup" things:

      I was bored with the game. End of story. I just wanted to see what would happen. I didn't do it because I was "PMSing" or because i'm a "bitch" (although some of you think that, hahahwoheih). I did it because I just wanted to have fun and see what peoples' reactions would be.
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • nforcer06164
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2003
        • 4772

        #78
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI Postgame

        I'm sick of being green. Great game otherwise. That's all I have to say.

        PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
        Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
        Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

        Originally posted by Squeek
        My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #79
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: TWG XXI Postgame

          sorry nForcer... mostly went for you to try and save Omega.

          Jurs: everything I said about you and PMS was cover. As for everyone else... well, they don't have that excuse.
          RIP

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #80
            Re: TWG XXI Postgame

            Archived 5-21-2014 11:18 AM EST
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            Working...