TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #61
    Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

    Originally posted by Makilaz
    phil successfully worked out who i was which then immediately clued me in to who he was

    had zero idea who anyone else was
    I had the absolute faintest memory of you telling me you had moved to the UK for work, and after you basically told me you weren't Pozzai (who lives in Copenhagen), I figured you were probably Makilaz who Xiz had pinged to play, with like a 5% chance of star

    I don't know if star would have been posting like you were, though

    the /accentuated/ /word/ \stuff\ was because that's how you figured out who I was in undertale, though I definitely did go too far over the line; didn't read the OP fully
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #62
      Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I had the absolute faintest memory of you telling me you had moved to the UK for work, and after you basically told me you weren't Pozzai (who lives in Copenhagen), I figured you were probably Makilaz who Xiz had pinged to play, with like a 5% chance of star

      I don't know if star would have been posting like you were, though

      the /accentuated/ /word/ \stuff\ was because that's how you figured out who I was in undertale, though I definitely did go too far over the line; didn't read the OP fully
      i vaguely recall you doing that early on in this game and wondering, but as soon as you worked out who i was i knew it was you with certainty since you were the only person i'd told about moving to the UK

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #63
        Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

        Originally posted by T-Force
        Still slightly salty that vigils don't get roleblock notifications (and I ranted about that in deadchat), but that's an argument for another time.
        That's a bit too powerful
        It gives you confirmation that you did something that was modified by a power role if your shot went through but didn't kill. It tells you they have a vest, your target was jailed, your target commuted, your target was doctored, or some other effect I didn't list. Way too much solving power for a role that is already powerful
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #64
          Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

          Originally posted by T-Force
          Still slightly salty that vigils don't get roleblock notifications (and I ranted about that in deadchat), but that's an argument for another time.
          I get that it doesn't make sense flavorfully, but a lot of things don't make sense flavorfully

          why doesn't someone who is saved by the doctor know they were saved? its not like the doctor can save them from a distance

          you can't really think about it that way

          and roleblocker (for the wolves) becomes a much worse role if it informs everyone that they were roleblocked

          in this setup, a bulletproof role also becomes outed if the vigi tried to shoot them, weren't informed that they were roleblocked, and still lived
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • T-Force
            Your world ends with you
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 4753

            #65
            Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

            Said the two wolves.

            Nah, in all seriousness, I get it. I just don't like it, lol.
            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

            Comment

            • TWG Tank
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2020
              • 0

              #66
              Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

              sorry life was real real bad for about a week, then my world started to slow down a bit at least

              Originally posted by fatfuck42
              Here's my guesses for who I thought everyone was:

              Agent S - ?
              Apollo - Gradiant?
              Boomer - ?
              Cherry - ?
              Chief - Xel [LOCK IT IN]
              Del - Red Blaster [LOCK IT IN]
              Dora - dabackpack
              Dotty - SubaruPoptart
              Chrissy - drizzleromancegirl?
              Cole - duk3star
              Fauna - originally raeko, then obviously bolth at the end
              Flurry - Lar [LOCK IT IN]
              Maple - freezin
              Mathilda - originally bolth, then ? at the end
              Melba - ?
              Eugene - Shadowgod [LOCK IT IN]
              Molly - psychoangel [LOCK IT IN]
              Phil - sunfan [LOCK IT IN]
              Punchy - roundbox [LOCK IT IN]
              Rolf - storn
              Tank - j-rodd?
              Merengue - ?
              Zucker - ?
              this is a compliment tbh
              someone else thought i was ffa. I was avoiding swearing to not get ruled out as being him

              Comment

              • TWG Tank
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2020
                • 0

                #67
                Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                there needed to be 5 wolves as well
                forgot about that one
                i actually thought there were 5 for a while
                I went to go make fun of Julian for pretending to dumbtell that there were less and then went, uhhh

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #68
                  Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

                  Sorry everyone, I forgot that phases became 24 hours long and only got a single post in >___<

                  I woulda gone for Punchy after the Fauna lynch, after he YEEHAW'D me

                  good game wolves though, and thanks to Xiz and Charu for the game


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #69
                    Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

                    Phil totally owned me this game. good job sunfan

                    I was Merengue btw
                    Last edited by DaBackpack; 03-27-2020, 01:04 PM.


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #70
                      Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      Phil totally owned me this game. good job sunfan

                      I was Merengue btw
                      it was only possible through getting lucky
                      Molly would've hard outed me if Boomer didn't shoot her
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #71
                        Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

                        Quick thoughts

                        Pacifist acquisitioner was definitely not a winning strategy but i explained my reasoning in deadchat


                        Tldr didn't really feel like copying people and wanted to try something different.

                        I didn't follow the game too closely after i died but wolves did good.

                        Sunfan completely fooled me, well done. Would've never guessed it was you
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #72
                          Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

                          Probably should have more thoughts but pretty distracted atm
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #73
                            Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

                            Correctly guessed SunFan, Gradiant and Xel, at least. Thought Boomer might have been Roundbox though

                            Edit: had had a funny thought abput boomer being Tforce when he brought up that game where Tforce came in F3 as wolf and refused to backread, but dismissed it

                            Which reminds me SunFan: Yeah, you do bus lol. And apparently you'll do it as a d0 strat now.
                            Last edited by MixMasterLar; 03-27-2020, 04:57 PM.
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #74
                              Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

                              Originally posted by fatfuck42
                              Here's my
                              Cole - duk3star
                              Ouch
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #75
                                Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                f'real tho I didn't understand the context of bussing in the nature that it was given.

                                I still think bussing in the context of what I brought up with sunfan (Phil) makes more sense than its current definition and if u disagree ur a shroop.
                                Oh was that you?

                                Yeah you're just flat out wrong bro
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...