TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #46
    Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

    good to see you again, by the way
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #47
      Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

      if we hadn't lost two town slots to that absolutely garbage kitb fiasco i probably would've gone for you on the basis of you still being around

      good to see you again too, this game was really fun and might have properly dragged me back. gonna be missing a lot of eods if the phase change time keeps happening at the ass end of the morning for me

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #48
        Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

        it feels really weird to not put what what at the end of all my posts now ngl

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #49
          Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

          these EODs were a bit later than most have been as of recent, if that helps
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #50
            Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

            it kinda doesn't tbh

            it would need to be a lot earlier (like noon est or something) or a few hours later

            i wanna try hosting again since it's been aaaaages but ugh timezones are horrid
            Last edited by Makilaz; 03-27-2020, 08:04 AM.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #51
              Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

              Originally posted by Makilaz
              it kinda doesn't tbh

              it would need to be a lot earlier (like noon est or something) or a few hours later

              i wanna try hosting again since it's been aaaaages but ugh timezones are horrid
              you can ask someone to help you
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Makilaz
                TWG Princess
                • May 2006
                • 1094

                #52
                Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

                this is a good point

                Comment

                • fatfuck42
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2016
                  • 7

                  #53
                  Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

                  Comment

                  • fatfuck42
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2016
                    • 7

                    #54
                    Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

                    gg everyone! That was a really fun one. So many twists and turns, especially with the Dora stuff and Molly's block.

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #55
                      Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

                      congrats on managing to find all of the other PRs

                      Comment

                      • fatfuck42
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2016
                        • 7

                        #56
                        Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

                        Here's my guesses for who I thought everyone was:

                        Agent S - ?
                        Apollo - Gradiant?
                        Boomer - ?
                        Cherry - ?
                        Chief - Xel [LOCK IT IN]
                        Del - Red Blaster [LOCK IT IN]
                        Dora - dabackpack
                        Dotty - SubaruPoptart
                        Chrissy - drizzleromancegirl?
                        Cole - duk3star
                        Fauna - originally raeko, then obviously bolth at the end
                        Flurry - Lar [LOCK IT IN]
                        Maple - freezin
                        Mathilda - originally bolth, then ? at the end
                        Melba - ?
                        Eugene - Shadowgod [LOCK IT IN]
                        Molly - psychoangel [LOCK IT IN]
                        Phil - sunfan [LOCK IT IN]
                        Punchy - roundbox [LOCK IT IN]
                        Rolf - storn
                        Tank - j-rodd?
                        Merengue - ?
                        Zucker - ?

                        Comment

                        • fatfuck42
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2016
                          • 7

                          #57
                          Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

                          Originally posted by Makilaz
                          congrats on managing to find all of the other PRs
                          I don't know if I can take credit for Mathilda, but otherwise

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #58
                            Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

                            phil successfully worked out who i was which then immediately clued me in to who he was

                            had zero idea who anyone else was

                            Comment

                            • Ulleabhara
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2020
                              • 1

                              #59
                              Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              I said this as a wolf, and I'll say it in here: the more posts a game has, the more wolf-sided it becomes
                              This thread became a monolith that I tried to conquer by rereading, and holy shit, did that screw me up. People should make some economical posts, methinks
                              I'd agree with this. If nothing else it certainly gave you time to kill me before I could evaluate things completely XD

                              But seriously, I remember back in the day I made a decision to play less noisily – staying out of the way unless I had something meaningful to contribute, and being explicit about when I don't (so that other townies can fill in). I started getting lynched less often and listened to more, and when I did get lynched it was never because of "filler posts".
                              (she/her - hidden village bunny girl - call me Ulli!)

                              Comment

                              • T-Force
                                Your world ends with you
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 4753

                                #60
                                Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

                                Still slightly salty that vigils don't get roleblock notifications (and I ranted about that in deadchat), but that's an argument for another time.
                                Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                                Comment

                                Working...