TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ulleabhara
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2020
    • 1

    #31
    Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

    my first post was supposed to be "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF" but b/c of my low postcount I think it tripped a spam filter lol
    (she/her - hidden village bunny girl - call me Ulli!)

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #32
      Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

      There's a 5 posts requirement I think for posting in games.

      I think you played well for what you had time to do.

      Comment

      • Ulleabhara
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2020
        • 1

        #33
        Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

        Gotcha.

        You were obvtowning it up at the end, bud, it really sucked to watch ;-;
        (she/her - hidden village bunny girl - call me Ulli!)

        Comment

        • Bolth mannn
          FFR Veteran
          • Aug 2008
          • 2228

          #34
          Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

          Originally posted by Ulleabhara
          If deadlines are normally this short I don't think I'll be playing much in the future, but it was an interesting ride nonetheless? <3


          Days were 48hrs at first, I think it went to 24hrs when we got to final 12

          I hope you stick around, I enjoyed your play style

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #35
            Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

            what whaaaaaaaaaaaaat

            i'm so bad at this game, i was wrong about literally every single scumread i had

            Comment

            • Bolth mannn
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2008
              • 2228

              #36
              Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

              Originally posted by Makilaz
              what whaaaaaaaaaaaaat

              i'm so bad at this game, i was wrong about literally every single scumread i had


              Me too, I was so sure tank, agent or Apollo had to be a wolf

              Comment

              • gold stinger
                Signature Extraordinare~~
                Event Staff
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                Global Moderator
                • Jan 2007
                • 6429

                #37
                Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

                EXPUROSION
                Originally posted by YoshL
                butts.


                - Tosh 2014






                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #38
                  Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

                  Animal Crossing, but there's a bus coming.

                  Comment

                  • gold stinger
                    Signature Extraordinare~~
                    Event Staff
                    Game Manager
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    Global Moderator
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6429

                    #39
                    Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

                    f'real tho I didn't understand the context of bussing in the nature that it was given.

                    I still think bussing in the context of what I brought up with sunfan (Phil) makes more sense than its current definition and if u disagree ur a shroop.
                    Last edited by gold stinger; 03-27-2020, 06:31 AM.
                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    butts.


                    - Tosh 2014






                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #40
                      Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

                      sorry haku

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #41
                        Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

                        Originally posted by Makilaz
                        sorry haku
                        Well, I used to work and miss EoDs all the time. It's not a fun situation so, I can understand.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #42
                          Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          Infinite Roleblocker.
                          there needed to be 5 wolves as well
                          forgot about that one
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #43
                            Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

                            Originally posted by TWG Cherry
                            if phil's a wolf then I am forever vindicated in calling meta shit in anon games pure nonsense what what
                            vindication

                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #44
                              Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

                              "i never bus on ffr" get outta here with that bs

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #45
                                Re: TWG 193 - Animal Crossing [Postgame]

                                Originally posted by Makilaz
                                "i never bus on ffr" get outta here with that bs
                                you were right
                                I take everything I've ever said about Charu busing in anon games back
                                I feel like I needed to this game
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...