TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #31
    Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

    It's as basic as you can get for a sandwich, but holy shit, my hunger is now gone thanks to this FUCKING SANDWICH

    Praise be to being hungry around noon (EST)!


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #32
      Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

      I want food

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5403

        #33
        Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

        Then eat
        ​

        Comment

        • Lastbonehican
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2019
          • 0

          #34
          Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

          Originally posted by Charu
          It's as basic as you can get for a sandwich, but holy shit, my hunger is now gone thanks to this FUCKING SANDWICH

          Praise be to being hungry around noon (EST)!
          Well now you have me hungry!!! charu

          Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

          Comment

          • flashflash account
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2017
            • 567

            #35
            Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

            Originally posted by Lastbonehican
            I'm the reincarnation of clippy. I see you're trying to hunt down a wolf, would you like help with that?

            Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
            how did you know I'm not the wolf
            aka mikey

            -----

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

            Originally posted by QueenAshy
            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

            Comment

            • Lastbonehican
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2019
              • 0

              #36
              Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

              Originally posted by flashflash account
              how did you know I'm not the wolf
              Cause I'm the seer duhhh lol

              Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

              Comment

              • Svaz
                quite clever
                • Oct 2008
                • 792

                #37
                Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

                Dude how can Charu be the wolf if he’s eating sandwiches and not people smh

                I’m having a veggie bowl for lunch it’s just ok, came with an icy avocado and it’s honestly throwing everything else off orz

                Comment

                • flashflash account
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 567

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

                  Lastbonehican
                  aka mikey

                  -----

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                  Originally posted by QueenAshy
                  I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                  Comment

                  • Svaz
                    quite clever
                    • Oct 2008
                    • 792

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Lastbonehican
                    I'm the seer duhhh lol
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    9 vanilla town
                    1 wolf

                    Comment

                    • Lightknight924
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 1164

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

                      Ya gooses, dont underestimate lastbonhican too greatly just because he's new on FFR. He knows the game fairly well from playing on NSM.

                      Also Svaz I dont think he was directing his first post at me about how things will play out. I think he was just making a general statement for a first post.

                      Also Lastbonhican, flashflashaccount is NocturneofShadow from NinSheetMusic if you remember that name

                      Also, what' with the sly double vote on DBP by Daikyi? No reasoning given?

                      Comment

                      • Lightknight924
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 1164

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

                        I say double vote bc either they didnt see that I had a joke vote on DBP or they totally did and placed one on him as well anyways...but for whyy???

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

                          lightknight (1)- Xel
                          DBP (2)- lightknight, Daikyi
                          Bone (2)- Lar, ffa
                          Charu (1)- Bone
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • flashflash account
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2017
                            • 567

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Lightknight924
                            I say double vote bc either they didnt see that I had a joke vote on DBP or they totally did and placed one on him as well anyways...but for whyy???
                            I see it as a joke vote as well especially since there's not really any context behind it and DBP hasn't really done much at all
                            aka mikey

                            -----

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                            Originally posted by QueenAshy
                            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

                              I fucking dare someone to make a serious vote on d0
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

                                In Haleysvile town looks fucking dead and dying all at the same time. They got a Wal Mart 5 years ago and it's the smallest Wap mart I ever seen

                                Shit would fit inside a Piggly Wiggly
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...