TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #16
    Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

    hello


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • flashflash account
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2017
      • 567

      #17
      Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

      oh shoot I haven't logged in for a while cause I upgraded to windows 10
      now I have a capture card and can stream at http://twitch.tv/emcee_mikey (not a plug btw just making conversation)

      wolves can't stream because they don't have fingers to control the setup, ergo I am not a wolf

      lightknight on the other hand is striking me as very suspicious because he is doing the same thing I usually always do
      wait
      aka mikey

      -----

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

      Originally posted by QueenAshy
      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

      Comment

      • flashflash account
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2017
        • 567

        #18
        Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        hello
        are you going to say anything else?
        Originally posted by Lastbonehican
        Is clip art still a thing or did that die with the paper clip guy?

        Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
        hi I'm mikey the normal human bean
        who are you
        aka mikey

        -----

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

        Originally posted by QueenAshy
        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5403

          #19
          Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

          Lastbonehican for using Tapatalk.

          Entertaining guest right now but will post much more tomorrow since I'll be in a car for 5 hours
          ​

          Comment

          • Lightknight924
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2005
            • 1164

            #20
            Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

            Originally posted by Svaz
            lmfao gotta love that LK invited Boney here to play and is immediately cheering on his early implication, that's true friendship right there

            What's that supposed to mean?

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #21
              Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread



              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #22
                Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

                Was playing Rondo of Blood with the gang and literally named Silence of Daylight as my favorite Castlvania song

                DBP locked clear
                ​

                Comment

                • flashflash account
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2017
                  • 567

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

                  MML locked clear as well
                  2 down 7 to go
                  aka mikey

                  -----

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                  Originally posted by QueenAshy
                  I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                  Comment

                  • flashflash account
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2017
                    • 567

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

                    late but I guess going from win7 to win10 is more of a sidegrade really
                    hesitant to call it a downgrade cause it does have some neato stuff like actually working with modern devices
                    aka mikey

                    -----

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                    Originally posted by QueenAshy
                    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                    Comment

                    • Daikyi
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2013
                      • 10

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

                      tbh i forgot this was starting last night and expected like 8 pages to slog through in the morning

                      good job everyone ty for no spam

                      dbp

                      Comment

                      • Svaz
                        quite clever
                        • Oct 2008
                        • 792

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Lightknight924
                        What's that supposed to mean?
                        The instant someone throws sus on you he’s like getting popcorn and stuff to see how it plays out, or that’s the vibe I got from the comment anyway

                        Comment

                        • Lastbonehican
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2019
                          • 0

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

                          Originally posted by flashflash account
                          are you going to say anything else?





                          hi I'm mikey the normal human bean

                          who are you
                          I'm the reincarnation of clippy. I see you're trying to hunt down a wolf, would you like help with that?

                          Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

                            Originally posted by flashflash account
                            MML locked clear as well
                            2 down 7 to go
                            I'm going to tell myself this isn't serious but I got a feeling you mean it and that saddens me
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

                              In Alabama now so wish me luck
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread

                                I'm eating a god damn sandwich and it's fucking GREAT


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...