Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread
Originally posted by Daikyi
less see my thing backpack tbh
Your alignment is "SPLIT DETECTIVE 「二人称」."
"EVE: Burst Error" was a groundbreaking computer game which allowed players to solve a string of serial murders by switching perspectives between two characters at will. The game is impossible to beat from adopting a single character's perspective, so the player needs to learn how to coordinate the schedules and behaviors of both characters.
The object of this prediction benefits from collaborating with the "SPLIT DETECTIVE 「一人称」."
(This role uses panty-shots to get what they want.)
Originally posted by Moogy
no one cares
Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread
Originally posted by flashflash account
oh shoot I haven't logged in for a while cause I upgraded to windows 10
now I have a capture card and can stream at http://twitch.tv/emcee_mikey (not a plug btw just making conversation)
wolves can't stream because they don't have fingers to control the setup, ergo I am not a wolf
lightknight on the other hand is striking me as very suspicious because he is doing the same thing I usually always do
wait
Also, this post is like.. the anti-Funnygurl post.. and yet it still irks me in that same way.
Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread
Originally posted by TWGma
Oh hell yeah, Moon theme kicks ass, but I'm afraid of the implications the tarot has laid out for me, lmao
Your alignment is "MOON."
In a single word, this trait is dictated by 「不安」ー uneasiness, uncertainty, volatility. This can manifest emotionally or logically. In either case, this makes you vulnerable to manipulation from exploitative parties. As difficult as it may be, it is advisable to always keep yourself grounded no matter what situations you may encounter.
Many years ago, a young woman by the name of Amasawa Ikumi sought to alleviate her own 「不安」 by joining a cult, but she too fell victim to psychological manipulation. Only after directly confronting the sources of her trauma was she able to free herself and her friends from the cult's evil clutches. She didn't even need green cheese!
Originally posted by Moogy
no one cares
Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread
I'm going to keep my vote where it is until he gives a non-joking answer
aka mikey
-----
Originally posted by FreezinIce
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Originally posted by QueenAshy
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread
I want to know what he's thinking
aka mikey
-----
Originally posted by FreezinIce
FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth
Originally posted by QueenAshy
I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless
Re: TWG CLXXXIII: star-crossed Can't Roll Wolf Because... Game Thread
Originally posted by Daikyi
my first vote is traditionally reserved for dbp
noting lightknight trying to drill the concrete asap
also i think this is my first game with lightknight as well lol
Yeah I just wanted to bring your actions to question to see what response you would make. Why did you initially have a vote in reserve for dbp? Also, why do you feel my effort was a 'drilling of the concrete,' per se? I feel a sense of defensiveness in you by stating that you were to 'take note.'
Or perhaps you just did not know what else to say?
Comment