TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Precarious
    Unacceptable
    • Mar 2014
    • 208

    #2746
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    Anyway, stopping here for the night.

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #2747
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      I really don't like how precarious is focusing solely on blind and has been pretty much all game... feels like it's a case of having one goal in mind to meet and only needs that one goal
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #2748
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        Votes from post 2564 to post 2747
        Night in 12:51:18

        ---
        • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
        • 1 -- Precarious -- the sun fan (56)
        • 6 -- not voting -- blindreper1179 (30), Celirra (53), Funnygurl555 (12), inDheart (17), Precarious (12), Tps222 (2)


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #2749
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Precarious, I do want to say given you seem a little frustrated that I have read all of your cases/larger posts

          I know blind seems odd. He will seem odd to most players that haven't played with him before. You can play TWG looking for the things you've pointed out on him, and its a perfectly valid way to play the game.

          But he's never a wolf anymore. Meta is the main reason on my end, but given yesterday's EOD wagons, I don't think he can ever be partners with Xiz.

          I would really, really love to see you make some posts of that caliber on another player, like inD for example.

          If ur on some kind of personal mission to prove that blind does things for silly reasons when he gets emotionally charged, then I think you can understand that it doesn't really help other players very much.

          Maybe you can Kill Bill pt. 2 that follow up post of yours on blind; I'd appreciate some other projects between the two of them.
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #2750
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            i am gonna be on a boat for a couple hours this afternoon

            i want funny to do something. i'll do something myself when i'm back here

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #2751
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              man, the dumbest thing keeps bothering me
              I almost feel like Xiz was telling me I was wrong on one of blind/fg
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #2752
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                I'm gonna be honest guys. I'm done debating with prec. I did want I needed to do. I didn't answer xiz because I thought he was wolfy, and I'm done with prec. I think he's scum, and sitting here debating with him doesnt help
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #2753
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  i still think we should no lynch..........................
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #2754
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    shut up
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #2755
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      Chill, blind. Just one notch lower is all it needs to be.
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #2756
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        Celery, the game of TWG is played by town during the day phase. Sleeping and hoping the scum do what u want is a recipe for disaster. The SK especially is decentivized to do what u want them to do here. And as fate would have it, it's incredibly easy for them to hit a town because you and I cannot br wolves or the serial killer.
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #2757
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          I'm not mad, or being a dick per say.

                          I get you can't read tone through posts, so that's my bad.


                          It was more like the "shhuuttt upp omg whyy" kinda shut up. Not the "shut up, you're bad why do you talk".
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #2758
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            shut up
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #2759
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              would it ease your mind celery if Tps didn't hide tonight unless a scum is lynched today?
                              town has 0% chance of losing tonight if we mislynch if he doesn't hide behind someone
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #2760
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                shut up
                                Fine! >=(
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...