TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Daikyi
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2013
    • 10

    #8116
    Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Once again the bunny ignores me, stop that
    why are you using this defense? i'm clearly seeing your posts and reacting to that. do you not have anything to say other than trying to throw away my arguments with bullshit like this?

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #8117
      Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Daikyi
      oh if freezin unvotes then xiz this happens too
      zzzzzz
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Daikyi
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2013
        • 10

        #8118
        Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

        celirra you're not cute shut the fuc up

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #8119
          Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

          For the rest of the phase I will genuinely ignore the bunny, simply because he helps town most to progress the game when not on me. If yoshl doesn’t move off me, then that’s a risk I’m willing to take.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #8120
            Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

            Hrmm...

            Xiz


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #8121
              Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

              Unvote


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Daikyi
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2013
                • 10

                #8122
                Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                ok that was mean i'm sorry but

                if you don't like just someone announcing intention to vote, i've done it like literally every phase that i've been present for eod lol, otherwise i don't know anything about what you don't like about it and can only make assumptions about it

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #8123
                  Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

                  Xiz


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Daikyi
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2013
                    • 10

                    #8124
                    Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    For the rest of the phase I will genuinely ignore the bunny, simply because he helps town most to progress the game when not on me. If yoshl doesn’t move off me, then that’s a risk I’m willing to take.
                    let's break down this logic:

                    xiz is ignoring daikyi because:
                    daikyi helps town progress when not suspicious of xiz

                    if daikyi does not get off xiz then i'm fine with it


                    ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #8125
                      Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                      I think I'm cute
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Daikyi
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2013
                        • 10

                        #8126
                        Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                        "i'm fine with it" as in "xiz is fine with it"

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #8127
                          Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                          I'm getting spooked even though I'm confident xiz is lunch
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #8128
                            Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                            Hi xel
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #8129
                              Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                              inb4 xel vote zzz
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #8130
                                Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                                Unvote


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...