TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #7981
    Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by Celirra
    I could buy the bussing theory... would a wolf xel bus a wolf xiz last phase though, esp when blind looks like a sure lynch? (I'm leaning towards yeah kinda)
    If Xel is gonna be using the "Don't lynch me, I'm a 50/50" line, then yeah. He just wants that 50/50 statement to be more powerful if Xiz does die and flips wolf I think.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #7982
      Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

      One roadblock I have... why is yoshl shooting prec not yoshl bussing?
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #7983
        Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

        oh wait was yoshl's gunshot on the day we all shot prec?

        lmao

        I'm dumb as fuck
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #7984
          Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by Celirra
          One roadblock I have... why is yoshl shooting prec not yoshl bussing?
          Originally posted by roundbox
          oh wait was yoshl's gunshot on the day we all shot prec?

          lmao

          I'm dumb as fuck
          mind meld
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #7985
            Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

            Yoshl shot prec twice
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • Daikyi
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2013
              • 10

              #7986
              Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

              Originally posted by Celirra
              Is shooting a wolf really clearing definitively though
              It shouldn't be definitively clearing, however imo circumstances are important

              Originally posted by Charu
              Maybe that's why roundbox took the gamble. It was 15% after all, it's a super low chance.

              Plus, if I am to believe, the wolf team had probably already started to bus him once the wolf joat claim got let loose by FunnyGurl.
              again i think the circumstances and general position of the game is very important when considering the times that people shot.

              like, roundbox shot ffa in the second round, but in the third round shot prec. however, considering that everyone shot prec, you can kinda throw out third ITA session as a data point.

              however in the second ITA session, I guess, thinking about the weight of being a wolf shooting either FFA or prec, idk, i think potentially nailing FFA outweighs a risky bus (15% chance of rip) because in the triodome, leaving 2 people pseudoconfirmed might have been worse for them or something

              Comment

              • Daikyi
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2013
                • 10

                #7987
                Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by roundbox
                oh wait was yoshl's gunshot on the day we all shot prec?

                lmao

                I'm dumb as fuck
                you're dumb as fuck because i shot prec twice, once on the day where everyone shot between FFA and prec, and again the next day

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #7988
                  Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I kinda wanna wolf read roundbox entirely solely because of that just to bug him
                  oh my god
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #7989
                    Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                    I guess my problem right now is I don't know where to look

                    gotta be the blind wagon and which people puppeteer it and which people just hopped on it
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #7990
                      Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                      actually, I know another place I can look too
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #7991
                        Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                        actually nevermind, I'm pretty upset right now

                        thread search tools lead to a DATABASE ERROR



                        now I can't investigate a potential lead
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #7992
                          Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                          Yep, getting it too.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #7993
                            Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                            How convenient
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #7994
                              Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                              Oh nvm
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #7995
                                Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                How convenient
                                wow
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...