TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #7891
    Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

    this game has too many poooooooosts
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • Daikyi
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2013
      • 10

      #7892
      Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

      Originally posted by Xiz
      Xel/Yoshl/Cel?
      Xel/Cel/Round?
      Xel/Yoshl/Round?
      Cel/Round/Yoshl?

      First world is best to me rn, not sure about others
      I....don't know if xiz actually knows what's going on or is just sheeping into charu lock town right now

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #7893
        Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by Daikyi
        I....don't know if xiz actually knows what's going on or is just sheeping into charu lock town right now
        dude... not cool

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #7894
          Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

          totally unnecessary

          Comment

          • Daikyi
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2013
            • 10

            #7895
            Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

            i mean, it's a thought that i had. you could like, very easily diffuse the situation by saying "yes, i do know what's going on" and like, that would be it tbh.

            Given that i've been reading you as very not-genuine, i'm unsure why it's surprising that hasn't really changed, given how with even this, you're trying to spin it into a pathos argument every time

            Comment

            • Daikyi
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2013
              • 10

              #7896
              Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

              if you think i'm insulting your intelligence, then i'm sorry, i'm not?

              i'm saying that i don't know if you've fully grasped the situation of the matter that is currently, the game state

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #7897
                Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                Originally posted by Daikyi
                ALSO DID I NOT SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THIS GAME REMINDING ME OF THAT MATRIX6

                going to entertain the thought that freezin is actually scum here, and sent in a no-kill to set that shit up




                and then stop entertaining it because i'll eat a napkin if that's actually what happened
                If I recall, I believe he said his role is already used up. As in, the next action he would do would be that he dies in place of whoever the wolves targeted instead.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #7898
                  Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                  The Game State
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #7899
                    Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                    So not quite possible for a true MATRIX 6 setup.

                    No worries here, I ain't playing you right now.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #7900
                      Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                      The tone that text came off really arrogant and passive-aggressive.

                      I'm too tired to try and fight you on this so, sure whatever. Yes I do know what is going on.

                      Comment

                      • Daikyi
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2013
                        • 10

                        #7901
                        Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Daikyi
                        I....don't know if xiz actually knows what's going on or is just sheeping into charu lock town right now
                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        totally unnecessary
                        like, is this reaction even justified here

                        Comment

                        • Daikyi
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2013
                          • 10

                          #7902
                          Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          So not quite possible for a true MATRIX 6 setup.

                          No worries here, I ain't playing you right now.
                          oh no i'm not worried about you playing me, it was the thought that freezin is scum and no-killed, knowing that you would hide him, which is the general gist of the other game, but with slightly different roles, and different players lol

                          Comment

                          • Daikyi
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2013
                            • 10

                            #7903
                            Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                            idk, the elipses that i included imo gave pretty good insight to a "confused, asking a question" type phrase.

                            if you're assuming that i'm going to be an asshole then, again i'm sorry, but that's not we're here for today

                            game state saved slot 1

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #7904
                              Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                              Am I the only one who read it like that? Can someone chime in here? Am I crazy? If I am i'll drop it immediately.

                              Comment

                              • Daikyi
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2013
                                • 10

                                #7905
                                Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                                take it in the context of the rest of my game.

                                Comment

                                Working...