TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #7921
    Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

    Originally posted by Charu
    Is it you?
    did you see exactly how I reacted to your post about the item?

    yeah I think I'd be killing someone else
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • Daikyi
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2013
      • 10

      #7922
      Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

      i don't think this stuck at all and i feel the need to re-iterate before i go to sleep

      3/8 is mylo. please don't throw around votes

      Comment

      • Daikyi
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2013
        • 10

        #7923
        Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

        Originally posted by roundbox
        I think if we lynch one of the wolves, this thread will be pretty darn easy to unravel at this point

        the wolves are playing well, but if we get just ONE

        just onE!!!!
        stuff like this, where you can be like "if we get one, the game becomes easy!"

        but if we don't we actually lose

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #7924
          Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          votecount:
          blind (4)- Freezin, Celirra, Xiz, Charu
          Xiz (1)- Xel

          votecount; insta was triggered with Charu's vote
          How did insta trigger with only 4 votes though
          That's what I was thinking about all night

          I think it has to be someone with a heavy vote rather than a vote being nulled

          Now to figure out if its town sides or wolf sides
          Because if its wolf sided I think yoshl and roundbox are both clear (?)
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #7925
            Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

            If they're both clear, with the charu stuff, that means the wolves are xiz/xel/jessie
            Is that even a possible 3
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #7926
              Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

              Then there's the world where its town sided and that means nothing imo at all
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #7927
                Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                To anyone thinking my power is wolfy still: I feel like if wolves had what I have they could've blocked the save?
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #7928
                  Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                  Unless items cant be roleblocked anyways, frankly I dont know
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #7929
                    Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    To anyone thinking my power is wolfy still: I feel like if wolves had what I have they could've blocked the save?
                    It’s not that it’s wolfy it’s more of could you be faking it at this point

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #7930
                      Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      How did insta trigger with only 4 votes though
                      That's what I was thinking about all night

                      I think it has to be someone with a heavy vote rather than a vote being nulled

                      Now to figure out if its town sides or wolf sides
                      Because if its wolf sided I think yoshl and roundbox are both clear (?)
                      I’m guessing wolf aligned, however how do you know that the people on the wagon are involved? The fact of you denying that it could have been a power used outside of those 4 is sus.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #7931
                        Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                        Also powers been out here rip me time to phone post for who knows how long

                        I had a plethora on monokuma memes ready to go

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #7932
                          Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          I’m guessing wolf aligned, however how do you know that the people on the wagon are involved? The fact of you denying that it could have been a power used outside of those 4 is sus.
                          Frankly I never even considered it as a power because I've never heard of a vote increasing power...? But hey, mystery game right
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #7933
                            Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            Frankly I never even considered it as a power because I've never heard of a vote increasing power...? But hey, mystery game right
                            I’d guess it’s a 1shot because I haven’t seen any evidence of it being used outside of this.

                            1shot vote temover
                            1shot vote adder take your pick

                            That’s not bastard right?

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #7934
                              Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                              I think xiz is slipping
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #7935
                                Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread

                                To my recollection, we dont know if it was or wasnt used outside of this, if it was "used" and not passive, because it's never mattered I dont think
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...