TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by CharuWow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collieAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEETOriginally posted by roundboxAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by AfrobeanLynch all liars is good meta. Period.Originally posted by RedMy guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.Originally posted by TWG IkeSCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED -
Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread
...Nevermind, I think that vote is okay actually.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread
I really wanna ignore you and I really want you to ignore me, simply because your conversation was good with roundbox and charu back there and my gut still says your town. I think that whenever we don’t talk you help town more but lol me.
And by this do you mean my cel read there? The fact that I’m getting so much hate for it is making me defend it more.

Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread
i'm sitting in this mindset with more certainty than ever.
Depending on what xiz says in the next like 30 minutes, i'm voting early with confidence tbh a.k.a. intention to vote for xiz at like 6:30 est
idk i have a lot more respect for xiz's play and i think the only situation that this happens is if wolf xiz just gets lazy and stops giving a shit. like, the game is starting to close down into only a couple universes, and xiz is just...
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXIX: The Third FE Mystery Game Game Thread
Lmao victim complex much?
I just voted u with no context to see what you'd do and you say I'm tunneling?
Funny stuff========
To let the world be.
========
Originally posted by CharuWow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!
Originally posted by mellon_collieAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEETOriginally posted by roundboxAHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Originally posted by AfrobeanLynch all liars is good meta. Period.Originally posted by RedMy guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.Originally posted by TWG IkeSCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMEDComment
Comment