TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #76
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    GG Wolves. This is probably my last game since I simply do not have the schedule to commit to TWG anymore. I'll probably still read along though.



    You let Freezin use the shittiest logic to lynch me because you love Cel more.
    was cel the counterwagon? idr
    if so, then yeah I was fine with you dying at the time I was pretty damn sure Cel was town.
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • MixMasterLar
      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 5403

      #77
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

      K, well compared to that sitting on a vote that was clearly just a shitvote and then letting it be your final vote as well because lol why not is absolutely a legit rjeason to get scumread.

      Not sure why you think Roundbox is using bad logic here.
      ​

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #78
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        K, well compared to that sitting on a vote that was clearly just a shitvote and then letting it be your final vote as well because lol why not is absolutely a legit rjeason to get scumread.

        Not sure why you think Roundbox is using bad logic here.
        because it became a real vote and I explained why!!!
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #79
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

          not saying that I shouldn't have townread you
          but I understand my headspace at a the time a bit better now
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5403

            #80
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            because it became a real vote and I explained why!!!
            Yeah, because you allowed yourself to think it was a thunderdome between me, Cel and maybe one other candidate and instead of doing work you picked me and went with it.


            Not trying to send the wrong message or tone: IRL stuff happens, sometimes people cant get into the game well, that's cool. But when you compare your reasons for lynching me against Roundbox lynching you it's night and day. I don't understand how anyone was not scumreading you

            And yeah, I hear Manti on the whole "after he poured his thoughts out in such a way" reasoning and while that makes sense in hindsight I have to be with Round on this one.
            ​

            Comment

            Working...