TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #46
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

    So you read me based more on what I did, not how I did?
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #47
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

      Also lar, I hope this proves I dont scum read you all the time.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #48
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        Ok.

        Why does no one listen to me?

        When I tried to save sunfan, why was I read wolfy by everyone but a wolf? I honestly missed by seconds. Didn't see forces post.
        In this particular game I personally didn't feel like you did much scumhunting. Your pushes felt weak and unsubstantiated. This isn't a bash on you. I personally didn't feel like you stuck your neck out for anyone with the exception of attempting to throw yourself into the kitb.

        The problem with that move is that it unintentionally made you look like you were trying to save xelnya from the lynch. When xel went down and flipped roleblocker it was a logical conclusion to draw that you were sacrificing yourself to get the lynch off of him even though the conclusion was wrong.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #49
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

          to be real, and to talk about what Manti said here, everything /is/ your fault

          that's right I'm talking 2 u behind that computer screen/phone... screen

          if you approach the game like everything is your fault, then you will focus on the things you did wrong

          I had both Haku and T-Force tell me that I did nothing wrong this game or that I could've done nothing to prevent being mislynched

          this is 100% wrong just functionally based on how werewolf functions as a game unless you're one of those people that believe that everything that happens happened the way it did because its the only way things could ever have happened

          I went pretty well on the wolves, and part of the reason I died was because 2/3 were on my wagon, but I def made some mistakes despite imo playing pretty well for someone that got mislynched. Here are some mistakes I feel like I made

          Xiz is a pos and had a terrible push on me and I def let him get away with saying shit like "well you COULD have noticed that Lar was a PR and pushed him" as his scumread on me instead of forcing him to prove that that was what was happening

          I def didn't kiss and make up with roundbox and cel well enough. I did get Cel to read Xel's iso, but he just didn't see what I saw and we couldn't get together. roundbox couldn't get over me parking my vote (Which imo is a really bad reason to scumread someone!!!!! bein honest here). TBH I'd like some input here as to what I could've done better; getting people to want to listen to me is something that I feel like happens less and less lately, not sure if I'm getting worse at it or people are becoming more paranoid of me, a combo or something else entirely

          I def read into Rapta not knowing what he was doing wrong, as did everyone I think except WV. Either way, he would be in a land he'd never been before, and that def made me look past some things like the very early self-pres vote on me that maybe I wouldn't look past normally.

          Honestly I didn't really think this during the game but I probably am a dumbass for lynching Lar there. That one might be a bit easy.
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #50
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

            for people that misread blind
            I mean maybe you don't look for emotion but if you look at blind's emotion once Lar was mislynched

            I don't think that is ever faked there.

            its what I used this game; maybe I'm wrong. blind did say he felt like he's getting better at faking emotion as a wolf I think, so maybe my days are numbered with that kind of read on him.

            but I've used stuff like that on him to great success in the past.
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #51
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              So you read me based more on what I did, not how I did?
              Yeah pretty much. It wasn't until the slips that I started wolf reading you though. I had a slight lean but it wasn't anything that could be changed. After the slips and your lack of self defense made me think you just didn't care about continuing the fight

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #52
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

                I shiould say that there is more than one person saying that they don't feel responsible for the human loss

                this is bad

                u didn't play perfectly

                u are part of the reason why town lost

                manti is right that you need to focus on what you did wrong and why

                you need to take responsibility for what you did wrong even if you believe and even if you are right that people played worse than you on the townside
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #53
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

                  For the record I don't honestly believe I didn't do anything wrong

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #54
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

                    I forgot to provide a serious read list before the xelnya lynch. I didn't expect to get NK'd at all.

                    I was pretty sure DBP would get NK'd before me somehow. Gotta work on that planning.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #55
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      For the record I don't honestly believe I didn't do anything wrong
                      I know, its not directed at you, I could see the sarcasm
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #56
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

                        this reminds me of the postgame for my game where i was all "getting this up so yall can discuss" and mml comes in with "what is there to discuss we did bad"

                        there oughta be plenty though

                        based off semi following the last day i don't think people were leveraging the rest of the game very much, though manti seemed to be using wagonomics as a baseline

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #57
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

                          Tforce, the invite links have expired in the OP. Can you replace them with permalinks
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #58
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

                            @Gradiant

                            It's kind of obvious, but you were right that friend system sucks etc.

                            I need to stop things like that and find a better way to consolidate values with how to approach the game. I feel like it has to be a volunteer effort at the very least otherwise I'm compromising other's "fun" which is actually important.

                            Pushes are good, but I think sometimes town just doesn't know what to do and it's like I want to raise awareness, but don't know how to properly express that.

                            I guess players aren't really here to be coached, they probably mostly just want to do their own thing @ "play the game and find that wolf", but I feel like TWG is more than that.

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #59
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

                              Coach me haku

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #60
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

                                I think as a collective we made a few misplays as well. I wanna go over them later tonight
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...