TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #16
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

    I forgot to swap haku with roundbox that night, i wonder how that would have turned out if round got a greencheck on me

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #17
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

      Manti, that thunderdome was pretty intense, was really really really tough to turn you to my side.


      Also sorry xel, thanks for being cool with the bus <3

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #18
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

        Also I legitimately thought I was the swing vote on xel, didnt know it was off by two o.0'''

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #19
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

          Comment

          • LightManticorex2
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 25

            #20
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

            Originally posted by Xiz
            Manti, that thunderdome was pretty intense, was really really really tough to turn you to my side.


            Also sorry xel, thanks for being cool with the bus <3
            I didn't see a reason for wolf you to unvote there. You had momentum and the human sway. I was unlikely to win even if I had stayed where I was. I was also unlikely to sway cel. Cel was too stubborn.
            Lock clear

            Comment

            • Rapta
              🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
              Profile Moderator
              FFR Simfile Author
              Global Moderator
              • Dec 2010
              • 1948

              #21
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

              Originally posted by LightManticorex2
              I didn't see a reason for wolf you to unvote there. You had momentum and the human sway. I was unlikely to win even if I had stayed where I was. I was also unlikely to sway cel. Cel was too stubborn.
              it's all mind games
              Old Quotes
              Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
              Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
              Originally posted by Mourningfall
              [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
              Originally posted by Xiz
              Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
              Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
              Originally posted by Prawnskunk
              if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
              Originally posted by gold stinger
              do u even agrabah
              Originally posted by gold stinger
              Today at 12:53 AM
              I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
              Originally posted by Psychotik
              When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
              Originally posted by Haku
              have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




              Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
              OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
              Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
              We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
              Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
              You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

              Comment

              • TWG Jade Harley
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2017
                • 7

                #22
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

                gg wolves!


                The Official Homestuck Epilogue dropped April 13th, 2019. Come get your sense of closure here.

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Manti, that thunderdome was pretty intense, was really really really tough to turn you to my side.


                  Also sorry xel, thanks for being cool with the bus <3
                  I think the only thing we did I didn't like was the HnH kill but it was amusing and it worked so I'm not complaining.

                  Bus no rly as a side note Greg's long post slapped me with how accurate it was. I was very confused and lost trying to react to it.

                  But I'm still not sure DBP how you arrived at the conclusions on us killing hnh had to be my doing with that pr equity stuff. X.x' would you explain what that meant?

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

                    I mean
                    I can read you well, its no secret.
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • LightManticorex2
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 25

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

                      Sorry team. I feel like I let everyone down.
                      Lock clear

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

                        Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                        Sorry team. I feel like I let everyone down.
                        It'd be pretty hard for me to be mad at you.
                        When you're in the headspace of staring at the ceiling, which I believe 10000000% you probably did more than once towards the end, I know how hard games can be.

                        Don't take it too rough imo. I think that game was nearly unwinnable at the end.
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I mean
                          I can read you well, its no secret.
                          this wasn't meant to be rude Xel

                          I mean, you fooled me the first day phase to the point where I need to apologize to Gradiant for townshielding you so hard.

                          Being at work probably factored into the inability to respond as well.
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

                            sorry for being so up your asshole this game manti


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • LightManticorex2
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2006
                              • 25

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              sorry for being so up your asshole this game manti
                              I played on the fly this game due to smash/wedding planning/game store stuff and it looked like a wolf game.

                              I think the biggest problem was I was approaching the wolfteam from the xiz/Rapta direction and you were coming at it from the xel direction.

                              Xel getting lynched destroyed me. Both xiz and Rapta were on the wagon and I looked at that wagon as worst case scenario one wolf on it. I made it my d4 job to find the wolf that wasn't on the xel wagon and that wolf didn't exist.
                              Lock clear

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - POST-GAME

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                this wasn't meant to be rude Xel

                                I mean, you fooled me the first day phase to the point where I need to apologize to Gradiant for townshielding you so hard.

                                Being at work probably factored into the inability to respond as well.
                                I don't see it as rude.

                                You're probably the person I like playing with most in games where I'm wolf because it's a bit of a challenge for me to try and fool you. You're fun to also kinda (unspokenly) bounce some of my reads and interpretations of the game off of because it feels like we play very, very differently.

                                Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                                I played on the fly this game due to smash/wedding planning/game store stuff and it looked like a wolf game.

                                I think the biggest problem was I was approaching the wolfteam from the xiz/Rapta direction and you were coming at it from the xel direction.

                                Xel getting lynched destroyed me. Both xiz and Rapta were on the wagon and I looked at that wagon as worst case scenario one wolf on it. I made it my d4 job to find the wolf that wasn't on the xel wagon and that wolf didn't exist.
                                Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                                xel tried to kill me!
                                I died when I saw this post.

                                Comment

                                Working...