TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellonxcollie
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Dec 2006
    • 1303

    #31
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

    Good game guys! Good try ind, haku and xiz. and I think lurker did really well ^^

    sorry hateandhatred but i'm so glad i caught you ehehehehe
    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #32
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
      MVP to blind for another wolf win
      You really know how to sweet talk me. =)
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • lurker
        ur worst nitemare
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 1628

        #33
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

        i request a permanent ban for strategically leaving the game and discussing the idea with my partner for several days before actually making the decision as i feel that it violates the spirit of the game despite it not technically being against the rules
        Last edited by lurker; 07-11-2017, 05:28 PM.
        some feathery f**k

        Comment

        • lurker
          ur worst nitemare
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2003
          • 1628

          #34
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

          also i guarantee i would've gotten manti lynched if i wasn't so busy, your play fucking suck b
          Last edited by lurker; 07-11-2017, 05:31 PM.
          some feathery f**k

          Comment

          • lurker
            ur worst nitemare
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2003
            • 1628

            #35
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

            triple post xiz is the worst watcher i've ever seen
            some feathery f**k

            Comment

            • lurker
              ur worst nitemare
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 1628

              #36
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

              and quadra post flash really needs to stop
              some feathery f**k

              Comment

              • Makilaz
                TWG Princess
                • May 2006
                • 1094

                #37
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                Originally posted by lurker
                and quadra post flash really needs to stop
                agreed

                Comment

                • T-Force
                  Your world ends with you
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 4753

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                  Aight, I read legitimately none of D0 (100 pages are you serious...), but tried to pop in here and there to read during Ds1-3 and Manti immediately stuck out to me because of what he said during postgame after Capitalism.
                  The tl;dr is that town should go back and look upon interactions of lynched wolves, as well as nightkilled townies (a la sunfan's signature re: roundbox).
                  I didn't see it from Manti (maybe I missed it, whatever), and that stuck out to me as weird seeing as he was the one who got on our collective asses about it after last game.


                  PS. Charu, regarding the same stance about not reading regardless of alignment? Yeah. I tried pulling the same thing. In the exact same role (no, seriously, I was Klavier Gavin). So when I saw you say that, I was expecting everyone to hop on your posterior. To be fair, though, I figured your slot was pretty clean so whatever.
                  Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                    Owning the same nail polish does not a murderer make.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      something that hit me that would be a super slick play mid-game was for freezin to be trucy, not actually use his hat but claim he did, and soak up kp the next night
                      I thought about this but I thought the odds of me dying were on the high side, especially since at that moment I was slightly scumreading sunfan. So I decided to use it, not knowing that sunfan would claim the next day and actually provide the prefect hat target. Derp
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                        Where turbo

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                          Wehn geam
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            inDheart, I felt so bad when I saw all the work you were suddenly pouring.
                            it came right after I complained in deadchat for the 1000x that town wasn't doing enough work (hakulyte did some good work at the end too, so I felt bad)
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                              Wanted to pr hunt, plus I knew you'd be a safe target from any potential shenanigans.

                              Also sunfan keeps telling people I only make mechanically correct nightkills so #distancing.
                              not sure if this is smart, but it def paid off this game
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                                I AM VANILLA TOWN
                                I AM VANILLA TOWN
                                I AM VANILLA TOWN
                                I AM VANILLA TOWN
                                I AM VANILLA TOWN
                                I AM VANILLA TOWN
                                I AM VANILLA TOWN

                                I softed a role somewhat obviously (specifically Maya) to Xiz (though he didn't seem to pick up what I was saying) in an attempt to take a role bullet given the state of the game on d0. It was not really my focus, and was more of a plan in the event that Xiz was a wolf.

                                By d1, after Lar's wolf flip, it became my main focus in the game. When I got three votes at the start of the day, and it became relatively clear to me that I would likely be lynched given that Pete and I had a friend over that weekend and I would not be posting very much (I posted a lot more than I both should have and expected to be able to), that there was no way I could post myself out of the hole. I went with claiming a role once Freezin claimed Trucy, because of a few specific things, several of which I mentioned and one I didn't.

                                a) Trucy is the lowest-impact role. Its a one-and-done, either do something or do nothing, and wolves don't really feel threatened by it. They want to resolve other power roles before Trucy, if they can.

                                b) A LOT of people had claimed or hinted at being VT. sven, makilaz, blind (I think), flashflash before he was modkilled, probably one more I'm forgetting as I draft this. Wolves already had narrowed down the pool in my mind (yes Sven's flip of anti-town obviously changes things now but that wasn't a known thing at the time).

                                c) lurker correctly called me out for saying something on d0 earlier than I normally would, which was when there were a shitload of votes on me. As a role, I probably play that whole situation differently, BUT, one thing namely stands out to the wolves, and that was that I reacted kind of knee-jerk earlier than a few people, namely lurker, expected me to. I was thinking it would be indicative of me being a role.

                                d) I had already somewhat committed to it.

                                As the previous day phase went on, it became apparent to me that my plan wasn't really working as well as I expected it to. Haku in particular was being particularly difficult, I was really banking on people like Freezin and Xiz correctly pointing out that my claim is essentially suicide as a wolf (its suicide regardless of what my role is), and didn't count on people like Haku and Sven (I was pretty terrified of a Sven Plan yesterday, and I did post about that once) continuing to be skeptical of my claim, even though they have no legitimate reason to be skeptical.

                                Additionally, Gregory Edgeworth particularly throws a wrench in my plans. I never even once considered that a role would be lynched yesterday (and this is a postgame discussion, but you DON'T actually want to be lynched as Edgeworth, it just looks like town got a bit lucky considering Gregory Edgeworth is the hard-counter to insta-happy Sven), and that really fucked up me attempting to take a bullet. Hopefully, this post is completely worthless and I die tonight, but I know a shitload of people yesterday saw a certain other player softing a role, although the results of their action appear to be strange. I don't really exactly know what was happening, and I don't know what's going to happen, but I basically have to abandon my play here if I don't die tonight, and hope that the other role doesn't claim and can remain hidden, if possible.

                                I know that if I don't take a bullet tonight that I'm almost certainly going to be lynched, and I will deserve it. When I flip, you will see that I am town, and you will likely and justifiably be disappointed. I tried to have a big dick as VT, but it didn't work. As yesterday progressed, it became more and more apparent that I thought my play was not working, and I considered dropping it towards the end of the phase, especially when a certain someone was softing. Who knows, it might've made the wolves believe my claim more, idk. Essentially, I've been praying this whole night phase that I die, and that's not the way that this play needs to happen. I needed to be certain that I would end up taking a bullet, and I thought I was, but if you're seeing this message, then clearly I was wrong.

                                My hope here is that the remaining PR can remain hidden, and not immediately claim today unless they have relevant information and were going to claim anyway. To tell the truth, I'm looking forward to what's going to happen here, but that's trite and w/e.


                                the post I would've made if I didn't die the night that I did.
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...