TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #16
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    Time to take 2 years off again.
    Same
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #17
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

      roundbox just told me the game was over

      rip

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #18
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

        something that hit me that would be a super slick play mid-game was for freezin to be trucy, not actually use his hat but claim he did, and soak up kp the next night

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #19
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

          Originally posted by inDheart
          something that hit me that would be a super slick play mid-game was for freezin to be trucy, not actually use his hat but claim he did, and soak up kp the next night
          ok this actually doesn't work but he could have put it at sunfan's door

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #20
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

            inDheart, I felt so bad when I saw all the work you were suddenly pouring.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #21
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

              I was gonna have fun with ya last night, but then I got sleepy.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #22
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                Originally posted by Charu
                inDheart, I felt so bad when I saw all the work you were suddenly pouring.
                i needed to try earlier really

                multitabling sux don't do it

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                  Why did I die that was dumb

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                    Wanted to pr hunt, plus I knew you'd be a safe target from any potential shenanigans.

                    Also sunfan keeps telling people I only make mechanically correct nightkills so #distancing.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                      MVP to blind for another wolf win

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                        Wanted to pr hunt, plus I knew you'd be a safe target from any potential shenanigans.

                        Also sunfan keeps telling people I only make mechanically correct nightkills so #distancing.
                        Fair enough

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                          So I don't really have much to add, except the day I got lynched I thought we still had an entire IRL day left, and I was busy watching some guy shit on the powerpuff reboot with the girlfriend.

                          I'm again mad that a post, not even a long one got, overlooked though

                          but you know what, that post was right, along with hatred being the CK when I started speculating it, I can walk away from this one pretty ok

                          Also I think I'm gonna have to policy manti in future games, and Charu when he replaces in just to minimize the chaos he brings to the table, because yeah even I agree what you did charu was a bit... MEH but tbh I think we should be lynching people over it in the future so we'll see.

                          But it works so I can't really be mad over it.
                          Last edited by XelNya; 07-11-2017, 02:46 PM.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            Also I think I'm gonna have to policy manti in future games, and Charu when he replaces in just to minimize the chaos he brings to the table, because yeah even I agree what you did charu was a bit... MEH but tbh I think we should be lynching people over it in the future so we'll see.
                            Hard eyeroll
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                              Once again, apologies.

                              Was pretty fun whenever I meme'd though.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                                And dats wat twg is wheel-y about!


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...