TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #46
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

    ps flashflash has a three game ban. Manti, Yoshl and I all talked about it and we all pretty much had the same number in mind.
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #47
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

      yeah you're right about gregory, i thought that was xiz's exact role

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #48
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

        pps sven if you ever read this, you should try to hit wolves as the serial killer early on in the game

        if you knew that and were trying, then that's fine. Wolves are the biggest threat to you, not town members.
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1303

          #49
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

          why would you not want to get lynched as gregory? I figured we would either get an IC or a confirmed scum role and either way way is worth it. i thought i should try to get myself lynched and it worked pretty well getting rid of the SK
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #50
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

            Originally posted by mellonxcollie
            why would you not want to get lynched as gregory? I figured we would either get an IC or a confirmed scum role and either way way is worth it. i thought i should try to get myself lynched and it worked pretty well getting rid of the SK
            result-wise it worked out, but letting the bulletproof vest pop instead means
            -you get to mess with scum night actions (always fun)
            -town doesn't have to use their main power, the lynch, on you just to get a peek

            Comment

            • storn42
              RIP Storn D0-D0
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2012
              • 3474

              #51
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

              i'm starting to think killing storn N1 is the new meta. rip getting lynched.


              Originally posted by Xiz
              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #52
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                the fact that town has to lose a lynch in order to get an IC (which can be nightkilled by the wolves) or a confirmed anti-town (which the wolves can counter by trying to never be the last vote on a wagon) isn't worth it

                basically, the upside is more often than not not worth the downside. just happened to go right this time, though
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #53
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                  Originally posted by T-Force
                  Aight, I read legitimately none of D0 (100 pages are you serious...), but tried to pop in here and there to read during Ds1-3 and Manti immediately stuck out to me because of what he said during postgame after Capitalism.
                  The tl;dr is that town should go back and look upon interactions of lynched wolves, as well as nightkilled townies (a la sunfan's signature re: roundbox).
                  I didn't see it from Manti (maybe I missed it, whatever), and that stuck out to me as weird seeing as he was the one who got on our collective asses about it after last game.


                  PS. Charu, regarding the same stance about not reading regardless of alignment? Yeah. I tried pulling the same thing. In the exact same role (no, seriously, I was Klavier Gavin). So when I saw you say that, I was expecting everyone to hop on your posterior. To be fair, though, I figured your slot was pretty clean so whatever.
                  T-Force

                  i was even in mylo again so i could have voted him out of the gate!

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #54
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                    Originally posted by T-Force
                    Aight, I read legitimately none of D0 (100 pages are you serious...), but tried to pop in here and there to read during Ds1-3 and Manti immediately stuck out to me because of what he said during postgame after Capitalism.
                    The tl;dr is that town should go back and look upon interactions of lynched wolves, as well as nightkilled townies (a la sunfan's signature re: roundbox).
                    I didn't see it from Manti (maybe I missed it, whatever), and that stuck out to me as weird seeing as he was the one who got on our collective asses about it after last game..
                    A good read of the thread. Fortunate no humans needed to sub out for me.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #55
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                      Boring postgame
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #56
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                        Boring postgame
                        i don't know, i don't really come into postgame with plans of THINGS to talk about

                        also waiting on box to make his comments

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #57
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                          I think everyone is a qt

                          There, is it less boring now?


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #58
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                            Also



                            There you go.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #59
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                              MVP: None

                              I felt like both teams had decent players and plays, but this did feel like another wolf win that was partially earned by the wolves being sneaky and also because town was being very, very lazy after the SK was offed. Yes, it was cool having a free anti-town peek but that doesn't mean there aren't other anti-towns waiting to be found.
                              Special mentions go out to:
                              lurker, who had a pretty good performance for the wolves until he had to replace out.
                              thesunfan, who baited a NK hard
                              inDheart, who had that WIM on the final phase of the day only to get bopped by wolfrush
                              Charu and Manti for getting that WOLFRUSH

                              Other player comments:

                              Xel - You felt pretty absent this game, and I take it you got pretty busy partway through and couldn't keep up. rip

                              Freezin - Projected town hard up until the claim, and you did everything you could. I'm not 100% sure why you picked HH as your target, maybe you could explain it? In the event town had a vigi, there's a decent chance they might have shot him since he was 2nd on the wagon. I don't think anti-town has an incentive to kill him, even if he wasn't the SK.

                              blind - You tried to have a big dick, but then the wolves collectively stomped on it. Wouldn't recommend.

                              sanzath - Welcome to the n1 club!

                              ffa - Stop dying pls, you're very towny when you're town

                              Haku - Had some pretty clear thoughts and a level head towards endgame, which would have helped town if Makilaz/blind weren't in a super thunderdome.

                              MML - Not posting got you killed.

                              mellonxcollie - I think the vest power is much stronger, but I don't think you were getting NKed the way you were playing this game. You did get lucky on the last voter, but you did use your power as intended. Fun fact: both manti and HH were the last two on your wagon. HH's late vote got him outed instead of manti.

                              HH - Bad luck, dude. Like other said, you should focus on wolfy targets since they're your biggest threat in the game. You killing sunfan doesn't really help you as SK.

                              Makilaz - Prolific poster award! I think Charu brought up a fair point about the aggression. I think you get a bit too OMGUS and tunnely when people call you a wolf, which seemed to come out this game.

                              Xiz - Not sure why you didn't watch Freezin or sunfan the night after they claimed.

                              WV - A case of the busy after game start. You did a decent job though and got pegged for being a potential threat, so that's cool.

                              storn42 - n1 life
                              Last edited by roundbox; 07-12-2017, 11:36 PM.
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #60
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                                I think Manti deserves MVP, if anyone does.

                                Not a big deal though.

                                Thanks for posting that.
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...