TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #61
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

    Box brings up a good point on the n2 watching. Why didn't you watch freezin or sunfan???

    We coulda had blind dead much sooner!
    Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 07-12-2017, 11:39 PM.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #62
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      Box brings up a good point on the n2 watching. Why didn't you watch freezin or sunfan???

      We woulda had blind dead much sooner!
      Yeah, this is true. The funny part is only blind would have been at either scene, since the wolves used an untrackable kill and HH was untrackable. Still, I think those two were the optimal targets given how the game was playing out.
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #63
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
        Box brings up a good point on the n2 watching. Why didn't you watch freezin or sunfan???

        We coulda had blind dead much sooner!
        please remove the stupid photobucket thing from your sig
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #64
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

          Literally just stopped working in the last half hour. I'll probably fix it tomorrow.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #65
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

            Fucking photobucket doesn't allow third party hosting on images anymore. What a rip
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #66
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              Fucking photobucket doesn't allow third party hosting on images anymore. What a rip
              nah, they allow it, for one low, low payment of $399 per year!
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Hateandhatred
                "The Quebec Steparatist."
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2011
                • 1974

                #67
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                pps sven if you ever read this, you should try to hit wolves as the serial killer early on in the game

                if you knew that and were trying, then that's fine. Wolves are the biggest threat to you, not town members.
                I was trying real hard to do that lmao. I had some major beef with you being bent on sanzath as the wolfkill since I knew he wasn't because I killed him as SK. I tried to bring it up as subtly as possible but rip. Also I killed sanzath because his wolfplay in the jTWG was incredibly intimidating for this game, because if I made up some bullshit excuse in case I was put in a corner, he would be the most likely to see through me, and because the timing was just right for me to take him out based on the flow of things given the way the game progressed with me being in danger of a lynch.

                Sorry for being sooo busy irl and barely posting at all.
                Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                Comment

                • Hateandhatred
                  "The Quebec Steparatist."
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 1974

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                  Also Greg, I did have a Svenplan in mind LOL but I thought it wasn't good enough in terms of risk/reward, but it would have put you on edge for sure
                  Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                  Comment

                  • Hateandhatred
                    "The Quebec Steparatist."
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2011
                    • 1974

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                    Also, I was considering claiming Maya in hopes that sunfan didnt flip PR. But didn't know if Maya kills would lead me to being checked as antitown it not for a magamata watch. So I tried to claim SK just to be able to do something else lol.
                    Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                      you woulda died; Xiz would've counterclaimed you and town would've almost certainly still lynched you first
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                        but yeah, kind of stuff was what I was afraid of
                        imagine if town figures out that there's 2 fakeclaims LOL
                        that'd be something
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          but yeah, kind of stuff was what I was afraid of
                          imagine if town figures out that there's 2 fakeclaims LOL
                          that'd be something
                          sometimes it works out

                          sometimes mashi can make the 4th cop fakeclaim and save the universe

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #73
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            sometimes it works out

                            sometimes mashi can make the 4th cop fakeclaim and save the universe
                            "sometimes" being x<.001% of the time, lmao.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #74
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                              FOR ARCHIVE PURPOSES:

                              TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution

                              Hosted by: roundbox
                              The Prosecution Wins
                              MVP: None

                              1. thesunfan Unimportant Witness, convicted during recess Night 2.
                              2. Xelnya Unimportant Witness, convicted in trial on Day 3.
                              3. FreezinIce Trucy Wright, convicted during recess Night 2.
                              4. blindreper1179 Unimportant Witness, convicted in trial on Day 4.
                              5. lurker Charu Kristoph Gavin, WON at endgame.
                              6. sanzath Unimportant Witness, convicted during recess Night 1.
                              7. flashflash account Unimportant Witness, ejected from courtroom on Day 0.
                              8. Hakulyte Unimportant Witness, LOST at endgame.
                              9. DarkManticoreX2 Manfred von Karma, WON at endgame.
                              10. MixMasterLar Franziska von Karma, convicted in trial on Day 0.
                              11. mellonxcollie Gregory Edgeworth, convicted in trial on Day 1.
                              12. Hateandhatred Shelley de Killer, convicted in trial on Day 2.
                              13. inDheart Unimportant Witness, LOST at endgame.
                              14. Makilaz Unimportant Witness, LOST at endgame.
                              15. Xiz Ema Skye, convicted during recess Night 4.
                              16. Wayward Vagabond Unimportant Witness, convicted during recess Night 3.
                              17. storn42 Unimportant Witness, convicted during recess Night 1.

                              Host comments:
                              I felt like both teams had decent players and plays, but this did feel like another wolf win that was partially earned by the wolves being sneaky and also because town was being very, very lazy after the SK was offed. Yes, it was cool having a free anti-town peek but that doesn't mean there aren't other anti-towns waiting to be found.
                              Special mentions go out to:
                              lurker, who had a pretty good performance for the wolves until he had to replace out.
                              thesunfan, who baited a NK hard
                              inDheart, who had that WIM on the final phase of the day only to get bopped by wolfrush
                              Charu and Manti for getting that WOLFRUSH

                              Other player comments:

                              Xel - You felt pretty absent this game, and I take it you got pretty busy partway through and couldn't keep up. rip

                              Freezin - Projected town hard up until the claim, and you did everything you could. I'm not 100% sure why you picked HH as your target, maybe you could explain it? In the event town had a vigi, there's a decent chance they might have shot him since he was 2nd on the wagon. I don't think anti-town has an incentive to kill him, even if he wasn't the SK.

                              blind - You tried to have a big dick, but then the wolves collectively stomped on it. Wouldn't recommend.

                              sanzath - Welcome to the n1 club!

                              ffa - Stop dying pls, you're very towny when you're town

                              Haku - Had some pretty clear thoughts and a level head towards endgame, which would have helped town if Makilaz/blind weren't in a super thunderdome.

                              MML - Not posting got you killed.

                              mellonxcollie - I think the vest power is much stronger, but I don't think you were getting NKed the way you were playing this game. You did get lucky on the last voter, but you did use your power as intended. Fun fact: both manti and HH were the last two on your wagon. HH's late vote got him outed instead of manti.

                              HH - Bad luck, dude. Like other said, you should focus on wolfy targets since they're your biggest threat in the game. You killing sunfan doesn't really help you as SK.

                              Makilaz - Prolific poster award! I think Charu brought up a fair point about the aggression. I think you get a bit too OMGUS and tunnely when people call you a wolf, which seemed to come out this game.

                              Xiz - Not sure why you didn't watch Freezin or sunfan the night after they claimed.

                              WV - A case of the busy after game start. You did a decent job though and got pegged for being a potential threat, so that's cool.

                              storn42 - n1 life
                              Last edited by roundbox; 07-18-2017, 02:22 PM.
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #75
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - Postgame

                                Ty boxy box.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...