TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gold stinger
    Signature Extraordinare~~
    Event Staff
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    Global Moderator
    • Jan 2007
    • 6429

    #2266
    Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

    Well, with exception to d0, but the gut still follows suit.
    Originally posted by YoshL
    butts.


    - Tosh 2014






    Comment

    • TWG Mad Dummy
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2016
      • 3

      #2267
      Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

      I'm here

      Want to kill Mellon still.

      She still isn't contributing.

      Comment

      • mellonxcollie
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Dec 2006
        • 1304

        #2268
        Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

        what do you guys think about Precarious and the possibility of there being some sort of survivor role?

        I kept thinking he might replace out but he never did. he chose to remain in the game and coast along. I was reading him as town because of the way he was acting but even when he was here he has not done any scum-hunting all game. I think that a town Precarious would see this as an anchor around town's neck and would at least make a small effort to help.

        He was willing to just vote for whoever was up for lynch and popped in for EoD a few times, but did not make any pushes of his own. Seems very coast-y and could align with survivor. I could see some sort of weird third party role being present

        It's just a thought.
        Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1304

          #2269
          Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

          Originally posted by TWG Mad Dummy
          I'm here

          Want to kill Mellon still.

          She still isn't contributing.
          what are your feelings about Precarious given what you've just said?
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • TWG Mad Dummy
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2016
            • 3

            #2270
            Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

            "Don't discuss substitutions"

            And that's all I'll say about it..

            Try to make reads on someone's gameplay, not their possible substitutions..

            Comment

            • TWG Mad Dummy
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2016
              • 3

              #2271
              Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

              I've said consistently I want to kill you both.

              I think the stuff you've said has been scum more than the stuff he's said, and I probably won't be able to kill him yet, cause others think he's a villager.

              Comment

              • mellonxcollie
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Dec 2006
                • 1304

                #2272
                Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                Those seem like a non-answer. My read on his gameplay is that it is extremely minimal for someone who is normally very scum-hunty and he's been very absent. What are YOUR thoughts about his game play?

                Why do you want to kill us both? What do you think our roles are?
                Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                Comment

                • TWG Mad Dummy
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2016
                  • 3

                  #2273
                  Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                  idk how that is a 'non answer'

                  i said i want to kill him.

                  obviously that implies i think he's scummy/that he hasn't been active enough to warrant the town reads people are giving him.

                  I think his complete lack of anything resembling a read is troubling, and his lack of a vote even when he ASKED US who to vote, and then i responded, is also troubling.

                  but I think the content you've given has been scummier than his complete lack of content.

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #2274
                    Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                    Originally posted by gold stinger
                    My gut tells me Xelnya is exploding only because he might be getting the pitchfork today and could not be fucked in every other day because it wasn't him on the line
                    Nah it means i dont have to keep looking in this thread so im indifferent

                    Comment

                    • gold stinger
                      Signature Extraordinare~~
                      Event Staff
                      Game Manager
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      Global Moderator
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6429

                      #2275
                      Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                      You know what this thread needs
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      butts.


                      - Tosh 2014






                      Comment

                      • gold stinger
                        Signature Extraordinare~~
                        Event Staff
                        Game Manager
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        Global Moderator
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6429

                        #2276
                        Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                        needs more dicks
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        butts.


                        - Tosh 2014






                        Comment

                        • TWG Mad Dummy
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2016
                          • 3

                          #2277
                          Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                          dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks

                          Comment

                          • TWG Ike
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2014
                            • 8

                            #2278
                            Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                            xel (2)- shado, gold stinger
                            mellon (2)- dummy, pazzaz

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #2279
                              Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                              mellon

                              Comment

                              • ShadoWolfe
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2009
                                • 171

                                #2280
                                Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                xel (2)- shado, gold stinger
                                mellon (2)- dummy, pazzaz
                                Mellon is soft cleared, switch to xel, pazz, or dummy.





                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                                Comment

                                Working...