TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #2041
    Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

    Originally posted by Tokzic
    this saddens me because i want to play with raeko but from what i remember of zenith that was looking like a wolf slot

    rereading things
    He never followed up on this but coupled with his other posts on this time trying to incriminate andy, storn, and Shado (two of which are confirmed) makes me a bit more confident Mellon is a miss and a really easy mislynch.
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • Pazzaz
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2016
      • 23

      #2042
      Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

      Originally posted by TWG Mad Dummy
      btw, if I am the seer, neither of my predecessors submitted a night action, and I checked tokzic as a wolf last night.
      Originally posted by TWG Mad Dummy
      sigh
      i retract
      Originally posted by TWG Mad Dummy
      BOOM
      #clear


      I hope people don't forget how Dummy acted on EOD. He made a bullshit claim, then retracted it and then he said the fact that his claim was true cleared him. What's up with that?
      Originally posted by Buta-san
      Originally posted by ilikexd
      tfw nanahira will never step on u
      youll be surprised how possible this is.

      Comment

      • ShadoWolfe
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2009
        • 171

        #2043
        Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

        Originally posted by roundbox
        I don't think we have more than 4 wolves. We have at least one third party which adds some balance. All the wolves have solid powers so I would imagine there aren't that many and they're stronger to compensate for low numbers.
        Vote inD at EoD and we'll see if the game ends after his flip.
        Read his EoD. His role is redder than the blood on his fangs.





        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
        Originally posted by YoshL
        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1304

          #2044
          Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

          Sorry for missing EOD. I thought about driving home from my friend's place to make it but that would have been a pain in the butt so. Good job guys!

          long post but I had a bunch to catch up on I figured I'd do full reads


          TWG Mad Dummy seems to be tunneling on me for one read I made on Tokzic. This seems suspicious because of the amount of times he's brought it up without anything else to go with it. The only other thing he's mentioned as suspicious about me doesn't really make sense
          Originally posted by TWG Mad Dummy
          but missing EoD when she was a pretty universal scumread is also not a good look either.
          If I were scum being scum read don't you think I would be more motivated to be here and defend myself? Especially if my partners were also on the chopping block and looking like they were going to be killed?

          I don't really get that logic. Especially when people can miss phase ends due to IRL obligations etc. It seems like Mad Dummy is reaching a lot here.

          Roundbox still seems like he is putting in minimal effort. However I don't get any super wolf vibes or anything that sticks out to me

          gold stinger same thing, it seems like his posts don't have a whole lot of effort put into them but nothing that super sticks out

          I am going to analyze both roundbox and gs more closely.

          inD I just have no idea about. I will need to analyze his posts too

          Precarious seems like a defeated town to me. I think it is within his personality to put a bit more effort in as a wolf and he wouldn't do the glide-by-with-zero-effort strategy. But who knows I could be wrong

          I really don't see any situation where Shadow killed his wolf partner then advocated to lynch his other wolf partner. I also believe Pazzaz's claim

          As for Xel I can never read Xel at all and this game is no different, but I'm getting some bad vibes based on the way he hasn't been here

          Where the hell are you Xel!
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • TWG Mad Dummy
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2016
            • 3

            #2045
            Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

            Originally posted by Pazzaz




            I hope people don't forget how Dummy acted on EOD. He made a bullshit claim, then retracted it and then he said the fact that his claim was true cleared him. What's up with that?
            This is a serious question.

            Have you ever seen a wolf fakepeek his partner, then when people were considering actually shooting him, retract the peek, and THEN, after retracting the peek, tell them to shoot his partner anyways?



            The answer is no.

            Cause that would be the worst ever move as a wolf. Not only would you get the scumreads from retracting a seer hypo claim, but you also got your partner shot who is a VERY STRONG WOLF PR (or at least contributed to it) and instead of just taking full credit for the bus (by pretending to be a 1 shot seer or even just pushing him hard) you backed off at the last second and proceeded to let people question if you should get credit for it (just like you are doing right now).

            So please, explain how my play makes ANY SENSE as a wolf. Then get back to me. <3

            Comment

            • TWG Mad Dummy
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2016
              • 3

              #2046
              Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
              TWG Mad Dummy seems to be tunneling on me for one read I made on Tokzic. This seems suspicious because of the amount of times he's brought it up without anything else to go with it. The only other thing he's mentioned as suspicious about me doesn't really make sense

              If I were scum being scum read don't you think I would be more motivated to be here and defend myself? Especially if my partners were also on the chopping block and looking like they were going to be killed?


              I don't really get that logic. Especially when people can miss phase ends due to IRL obligations etc. It seems like Mad Dummy is reaching a lot here.


              a) i'm not the only person who thinks the wishy washy way you made that read was awful (round said it too iirc, and maybe shadow although i don't remember)

              b) its not like you've actually done much else for me to talk about tbh. I had a scum read on tokzic, then you made a super hedgy awful read on him being a ??? so i just kinda transfered it to you. I'll admit, that isn't an optimal way to play (to have associative reads before flips happen) but i was fairly confident in my tokzic read(enough to fake a redpeek on him as it so happens) so i kinda jumped the gun a bit.

              but you calling it 'suspicious' is kinda >.> cause wtf else have you done alignment indicitive other than that reads list you gave us..

              and you gave NO REASONS for your town reads, and your read on a NOW FLIPPED MAFIA was garbage.

              and i'm pretty sure you didn't even give a read on vendetta.

              c)while some people would be motivated to jump in and try and take charge as scum if their team is falling apart (i am one of those) a TON of other people would (especially after subbing in) not really care about it, and just kinda roll with the punches and hope they just get lucky.

              and you not showing up, regardless of your RL reasons, is scummy (sorry, but it is)

              when we don't get the information on who you wanted to vote after tokzic died, and who you think was scummy based on your vote, then we're just left with a ton of question marks wrt your alignment.

              Comment

              • TWG Mad Dummy
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2016
                • 3

                #2047
                Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                Also, does anyone have any meta on roundbox?

                does he tend to be a bussy wolf or does he try to only lynch towns or somewhere in the middle of those?


                cause he's voted 3 wolves in the last 2 days, and I'm currently clearing him off that, but I just want to make sure he doesn't have the meta of being a super busser.

                Comment

                • TWG Mad Dummy
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2016
                  • 3

                  #2048
                  Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                  btw, i don't think that pazzaz's claimed role (bus driver) is always town aligned.

                  I think a LARGE % of the time its a wolf aligned role.

                  so i'm gonna move him to null for now.


                  (feel free to correct me if busdriver is typically a town aligned role here, but most places I play, its a wolf role.)

                  Comment

                  • ShadoWolfe
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 171

                    #2049
                    Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                    Ummm.. why would bus driver be wolf aligned? Theyre the ones who make the kill in the first place





                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                    Comment

                    • ShadoWolfe
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 171

                      #2050
                      Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                      Also, I think mellon is almost certainly a miss, and I don't think precarious is wolfing it either.
                      Reasoning based on EoD and a readthrough of the confirmed scum's reads.





                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #2051
                        Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                        Ummm.. why would bus driver be wolf aligned? Theyre the ones who make the kill in the first place
                        Oh, youre thinking of switching town power role actions. Makes sense, but if we're to believe pazz is a bus driver who switched AA and Charu, then I think he'd be town.





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • TWG Mad Dummy
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2016
                          • 3

                          #2052
                          Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                          Ummm.. why would bus driver be wolf aligned? Theyre the ones who make the kill in the first place
                          (it is where i come from)

                          typically it is used to prevent village KP (from a vigilante) or it is used to prevent seer checks on wolves or roleblocks on wolves.


                          i've seen it be aligned with either, but IME it tends to be more wolf aligned than not.

                          might be different here tho. -shrug-

                          I just don't want him to cruise to final 3 on a claim that could still easily be a wolf role.

                          Comment

                          • TWG Mad Dummy
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2016
                            • 3

                            #2053
                            Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                            Also, I think mellon is almost certainly a miss, and I don't think precarious is wolfing it either.
                            Reasoning based on EoD and a readthrough of the confirmed scum's reads.
                            then you think its exactly inD?

                            or gold?

                            Comment

                            • ShadoWolfe
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 171

                              #2054
                              Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                              Also I said this earlier in the game (before you subbed in) but mafscum has it as "historically a pro-town role".

                              The question about Pazz is whether he fakeclaimed his role or not, not whether his alignment as bus driver is town or not.





                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                              Comment

                              • TWG Mad Dummy
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2016
                                • 3

                                #2055
                                Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                                like i'm willing to believe i could be wrong on mellon, but i have yet to really see a compelling argument as to why.

                                other than whatever it was that round quoted today about a wolf pushing on _zenith_

                                but even that could still just be distancing..

                                Comment

                                Working...