TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #2251
    Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

    Real shit posting everyone. Read it, learn it, stop sucking dicks, do it.

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #2252
      Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

      I suffer from crippling tunnel vision

      that's my answer btw

      Comment

      • ShadoWolfe
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2009
        • 171

        #2253
        Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

        Originally posted by XelNya
        Yes, yes. We have quite a few master baiters in thread, that's for sure.

        Originally posted by XelNya
        I suffer from crippling tunnel vision

        that's my answer btw
        Well.. I guess its not a lie, so to speak.
        Still getting lynched though lololol.
        GG, wolf.





        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
        Originally posted by YoshL
        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

        Comment

        • gold stinger
          Signature Extraordinare~~
          Event Staff
          Game Manager
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          Global Moderator
          • Jan 2007
          • 6429

          #2254
          Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

          Came to thread

          was hoping for post saying why Xelnya is not a good vote

          Only got reasons for people voting mello

          well ok then
          Originally posted by YoshL
          butts.


          - Tosh 2014






          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #2255
            Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

            Originally posted by gold stinger
            Came to thread

            was hoping for post saying why Xelnya is not a good vote

            Only got reasons for people voting mello

            well ok then
            They're just gonna get lynch ordered. Not sure if it matters that much.
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #2256
              Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

              We will only lose if people are absent. I will be mad if town throws. Just bite the bullet and show some gusto
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • ShadoWolfe
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 171

                #2257
                Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                My vote goes XelNya, then a tossup for Pazz/neeee.
                I've got some business to take care of in LA today, so I'mma be on the road for hours and then in meetings. I'll definitely check in before EoD to vote, but it'll be one of those three (liking a xel lynch most rn)





                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                Originally posted by YoshL
                "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #2258
                  Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                  Well.. I guess its not a lie, so to speak.
                  Still getting lynched though lololol.
                  GG, wolf.
                  So there's a few things wrong with this response.

                  The first one is there's no "so to speak" needed. It isn't a lie, especially because I know you know who I am referring to.

                  The second one is the unneeded, "gg wolf" which by the way, you're gonna look silly when I flip town. Which I will btw. The game won't end with me getting lynched.

                  The final one is the "still getting lynched" part that in reference to this response is dumb. You should if anything be like "o he answered my question" but for some reason, you're not.

                  Is it because I said it was bad? Or is it calling it bait?

                  Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                  My vote goes XelNya, then a tossup for Pazz/neeee.
                  I've got some business to take care of in LA today, so I'mma be on the road for hours and then in meetings. I'll definitely check in before EoD to vote, but it'll be one of those three (liking a xel lynch most rn)
                  Explain to me how your gut of someone having been a third party is just completely absent now. There is no actual reason for you to have not followed up on that suspicion.

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #2259
                    Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                    Originally posted by gold stinger
                    Came to thread

                    was hoping for post saying why Xelnya is not a good vote

                    Only got reasons for people voting mello

                    well ok then
                    Not sure why you expected this tbh. No one's gonna defend the guy who clearly has back seated / acts like they're disinterested. And I'm clearly not good at defending myself so fuuuuuuuuuuck that noise.

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #2260
                      Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                      Originally posted by TWG Mad Dummy
                      also i pushed tokzic way before you mellon.

                      the push on you springboarded off of my push on him.

                      plus i fake redchecked him...
                      ps if this post is true / can't remember / don't care to look for it / why is nee even up for a lynch at all

                      who the fuck as wolf fake checks their partner

                      are you kidding me

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #2261
                        Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        ps if this post is true / can't remember / don't care to look for it / why is nee even up for a lynch at all

                        who the fuck as wolf fake checks their partner

                        are you kidding me
                        So I take it you will be voting Mellon?
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • ShadoWolfe
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 171

                          #2262
                          Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                          Who the fuck as wolf hard busses their partner into kitB with two easier wagons available? Especially after having just lost another partner to day-vig? Highly unlikely mellon flips red.

                          PoE screams XelNya





                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                          Comment

                          • gold stinger
                            Signature Extraordinare~~
                            Event Staff
                            Game Manager
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            Global Moderator
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6429

                            #2263
                            Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                            Considering Xelnya's activity today and his outbursts I actually wouldn't mind seeing a Xelnya flip
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            butts.


                            - Tosh 2014






                            Comment

                            • gold stinger
                              Signature Extraordinare~~
                              Event Staff
                              Game Manager
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              Global Moderator
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6429

                              #2264
                              Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                              My gut is feelin' good
                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              butts.


                              - Tosh 2014






                              Comment

                              • gold stinger
                                Signature Extraordinare~~
                                Event Staff
                                Game Manager
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                Global Moderator
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6429

                                #2265
                                Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                                My gut tells me Xelnya is exploding only because he might be getting the pitchfork today and could not be fucked in every other day because it wasn't him on the line
                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                butts.


                                - Tosh 2014






                                Comment

                                Working...