TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #2236
    Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

    Originally posted by Pazzaz
    I don't really like how ind talked about mello. And by talked about I mean barely mentioning mello at all. The only really meaningful post he did was his vote which was at like 11:53 and was obviously not gonna make a difference. He also made another post where all he did was defending mellos inactivity. So for now mellonxcollie. I also don't like how mellons posts never have any real substance. I don't think I'm alone on thinking that.

    Is it obvious I don't have strong opinions about the people alive? I hope it's obvious.
    mello's a she
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • ShadoWolfe
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2009
      • 171

      #2237
      Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

      Originally posted by Pazzaz
      I don't really like how ind talked about mello. And by talked about I mean barely mentioning mello at all. The only really meaningful post he did was his vote which was at like 11:53 and was obviously not gonna make a difference. He also made another post where all he did was defending mellos inactivity. So for now mellonxcollie. I also don't like how mellons posts never have any real substance. I don't think I'm alone on thinking that.

      Is it obvious I don't have strong opinions about the people alive? I hope it's obvious.
      Okay.. that's just not true about the vote. At the time he voted mellon, he put her into a KitB situation (there were 2 votes on Vendetta and one on Mellon) to avoid a lynch on V.
      Secondly, the lack of meaningful posts can be said about XelNya, and it can be said about you.
      Originally posted by roundbox
      mello's a she
      Pazz was referring to inD when he said he.





      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
      Originally posted by YoshL
      "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

      Comment

      • ShadoWolfe
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2009
        • 171

        #2238
        Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

        What's most interesting about the vote on Mellon, though, is that inD chose to not take the easier wagon (neeee) in order to vote mellon.

        This could either be to try to look more town (he made a post right before voting about why he didnt a neeee lynch) or it could be to avoid bussing another wolf.





        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
        Originally posted by YoshL
        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #2239
          Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
          Pazz was referring to inD when he said he.

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1304

            #2240
            Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

            the forum ate this the first time I tried to post it, so that's great.


            Originally posted by TWG Mad Dummy
            Am i justified in my actions with regard to my push on you?

            or is my reasoning fake, and if so, why?

            thats the kind of stuff we need to see.
            A push and tunnelling are two different things. When I look at it from your perspective I can understand your reasoning, so I don't think that the reasoning itself is fake.

            but you haven't pushed anyone else all game and have focused exclusively on me. Using one argument. And you haven't changed your opinion at all or put this type of effort toward pushing anyone else, including the wolves when they were alive.

            So it seems like you want to look like you are scum-hunting and putting effort into the game, but really you are mostly just re-hashing the same arguments against me over and over.

            Originally posted by XelNya
            tbh I've intentionally stayed quiet and you guys have been getting a lot of work done with me shut the hell up.

            Sure me being quiet is super scummy of me and if backpack were in this game, I'd be dead for it because I'd be playing a meta of where I come off really disinterested in later days which was an older tell I was wolf. But you guys have hit I think it's three wolves since I took a back seat.
            This is a really weird thing to say. It looks like you are intentionally revealing your wolf strategy and trying to play it off as a human strategy.

            Originally posted by Pazzaz
            I also don't like how mellons posts never have any real substance..........Is it obvious I don't have strong opinions about the people alive? I hope it's obvious.
            kind of ironic
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • TWG Mad Dummy
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2016
              • 3

              #2241
              Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

              is EoD today or tomorrow?

              i forgot?

              Comment

              • TWG Mad Dummy
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2016
                • 3

                #2242
                Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                also i pushed tokzic way before you mellon.

                the push on you springboarded off of my push on him.

                plus i fake redchecked him...

                Comment

                • ShadoWolfe
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 171

                  #2243
                  Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                  Originally posted by TWG Mad Dummy
                  is EoD today or tomorrow?

                  i forgot?
                  Tomorrow at midnight server time.





                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #2244
                    Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #2245
                      Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                      RIVETING GAMEPLAY
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #2246
                        Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                        BRILLIANT STRATEGIES





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • ShadoWolfe
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 171

                          #2247
                          Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                          This is truly a perfect game. The best game ever.
                          I'll give it a 5/7 perfect score.





                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                          Comment

                          • ShadoWolfe
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 171

                            #2248
                            Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                            Okaaay. I'm gonna ask a question, and I want you all to answer it and be 100% honest, okay?

                            Remember that we're only as good as our word, and that lying basically makes us worthless pieces of scum.

                            Who killed wineandbread?





                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #2249
                              Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              19) _Zenith_ mellonxcollie - disappeared after the tell thing which shado already took apart? i wanna see him come back for that, could just be bad memory or you two aren't connecting on meaning, but things like his catch-up today seem like usual zenith. i seem to misread zenith more often than not but i don't find myself wanting to touch him today


                              7) XelNya - looked decent coming out of eod but i highly disagree with his push on zenith for his "we're not so different you and i" attitude in doing it. he made a big post that seemed good to tell us where he was at though, which seems like he's coming around to the scumhunting he wanted people to do yesterday, and i think the questions he posed in that post are definitely a good place to start. plus he has reads now that aren't zenith. not considering today for actually trying to get town to go places

                              8) psychoangel691 Precarious - dude has some posts in his usual style, probably the longest one on pazzaz that doesn't seem to take him much of anywhere. feel like he was more muted in the games where he rolled wolf though which would be in line with this game. null pending content

                              12) ShadoWolfe - has gotten back to typical solvey prime today, so even if he was involved in that arrow mess idc he gets a town lean for coming out of it looking better than haku. him and haku probably not w/w as well without being able to draft a whole wolf symphony ahead of time


                              10) R.E. Aryxi Hakulyte NEEEE - so this is haku, but i don't think i like his reasons for doubting pazzaz's claim, if only because believing it seems like it would be path of least resistance imo. also he was right there apparently when AA got shot and he was the one who posted the list of people ITT, which could be a kind of deflection for a team member. moreover when he has thread presence he seems mechanically minded, thinking about items and roles, which reminds me of the game where his first post was straight up just about whether he should fake a claim or not. scum lean here


                              16) gold stinger - actively shitposting rather than scum hunting me thinks because he wants to poke inactives. clearly none of those people are doing anything to change his mind so maybe he's content with just shitposting while he waits? feels weak/lazy to me, but he has presence and reads, which is a plus - i think he gets the tiniest of town leans for now

                              13) Pazzaz - has a claim, claim bears out so far as a reasonable option, town

                              2) storn42 - has spent a decent amount of time being self-centered which isn't that helpful to town, and he was someone against AAggression. post #838 feels very tryhard. plus i know he wants to push tokzic, but he's been there for a while now railing against a gut read and i don't have a good sense of his lynch pool if something changes his mind. think this kind of thing turns up more antitown than not, so scum lean


                              15) andy-o24 - coin flip is maybe ok if he wasn't being serious, him defending it doesn't look as good, and clearing someone based on an odd w/w relation reason doesn't even make sense. i think the honeymoon's over, scum lean

                              3) Yoshl - fricken town

                              4) juckter1 wineandbread - self vote thing is weird but his other posts feel nice, especially #967 in response to freezin, town lean

                              5) roundbox - i don't get what he's doing this game. obv he/xel aren't w/w but his previous day approach has also obscured most of the other thoughts he could have about people, which is pretty marked of his town play. xel getting pseudo cleared doesn't really improve his look, so if he's dropping an act i think he ought to share with the town. null pending content that isn't self pres

                              6) MixMasterLar - probably town over his spat with yoshl alone tbh, i haven't found anything remarkable to town tell him off but i have a good feeling coming from how deja vu that interaction was



                              9) Vendetta21 - i wish he came back but the posts that he's made give me a similar fuzzy feeling to wabby when he actually makes them, so also town lean


                              18) danceflashrevo - idk i was still riding his unfiltered early d0 emotion but he didn't step up much from there. reads have a bit of reasoning attached yet it feels like enough to get by, and that was after some prodding from MML. i think at the very least they're not naked reads like i think he's made before, but he also hasn't been around to back them up. scum lean



                              20) Tokzic - i think i liked tokzic's play yesterday but i also find tokzic a huge wildcard always. at least he's not trying a stupid gambit, but null otherwise
                              ColoRz

                              sorted too
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #2250
                                Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                                Okaaay. I'm gonna ask a question, and I want you all to answer it and be 100% honest, okay?

                                Remember that we're only as good as our word, and that lying basically makes us worthless pieces of scum.

                                Who killed wineandbread?
                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                                Remember that we're only as good as our word, and that lying basically makes us worthless pieces of scum.
                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                                Remember that we're only as good as our word
                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                                lying basically makes us worthless pieces of scum.

                                Comment

                                Working...