TWG CLV: Post-Game (Town wins!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #31
    Re: TWG CLV: Post-Game (Town wins!)

    SK is such a fun role though.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #32
      Re: TWG CLV: Post-Game (Town wins!)

      well, that was a dumb ending
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #33
        Re: TWG CLV: Post-Game (Town wins!)

        How the fuck town won and how the fuck town is supposed to consistently win this is beyond me, there were 7 people who had win conditions that did not align with towns

        Bastard++ in a nutshell, I guess.

        I'll put a turbo up, remember to send games to Yoshl if you haven't already.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #34
          Re: TWG CLV: Post-Game (Town wins!)

          Originally posted by Gradiant
          ffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #35
            Re: TWG CLV: Post-Game (Town wins!)

            so

            enjoy this 4812 line log

            Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • ShadoWolfe
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2009
              • 171

              #36
              Re: TWG CLV: Post-Game (Town wins!)

              Ayy! Hurrah for floofbros!

              #byeCharu #outwiththeold #inwiththenew #justkidding #fuckhashtags #omgthatwasmeta #whycantIstop





              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
              Originally posted by YoshL
              "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #37
                Re: TWG CLV: Post-Game (Town wins!)

                Floofbros


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5401

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CLV: Post-Game (Town wins!)

                  I feel like I owe town and Charu an apology for wasting that roleblock. Should have used it on Arnt
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CLV: Post-Game (Town wins!)

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    I feel like I owe town and Charu an apology for wasting that roleblock. Should have used it on Arnt
                    1-shot roles are a bit hard to play optimally when you're townsided, there is merit to using the action early, but I do think its generally better to hold onto it until more is known about the game
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5401

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CLV: Post-Game (Town wins!)

                      Yeah in hindsight I was wat too trigger happy. Past that, I'm pretty ok with how I played
                      ​

                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CLV: Post-Game (Town wins!)

                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        I want to get this up so that people can talk, i'll say more later
                        [emoji15] [emoji144]





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CLV: Post-Game (Town wins!)

                          when game

                          Comment

                          • Red Blaster
                            Bridge Burner
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 2040

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CLV: Post-Game (Town wins!)

                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            red blaster somehow plays bad even when it's his job to get lynched
                            Is this really necessary?
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                            Originally posted by choof
                            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            what's a milky christmas :O

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CLV: Post-Game (Town wins!)

                              You made my super easy condition practically impossible

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CLV: Post-Game (Town wins!)

                                your jester play was pretty bad, what's unnecessary?


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...