TWG CLV: Post-Game (Town wins!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #16
    Re: TWG CLV: Post-Game (Town wins!)

    game loser here, don't go on vacation and roll wolf

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #17
      Re: TWG CLV: Post-Game (Town wins!)

      PS: Wolfe I hope to see you join us more. You're fun to play with.

      Comment

      • Tokzic
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 6878

        #18
        Re: TWG CLV: Post-Game (Town wins!)




        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5401

          #19
          Re: TWG CLV: Post-Game (Town wins!)

          I don't even know what to say.

          Guess I'll take my win, raise my ratio to 50%, take a bow and sail off
          ​

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #20
            Re: TWG CLV: Post-Game (Town wins!)

            I was really stupid not to claim in hopes of rolecop.

            Fuck.

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #21
              Re: TWG CLV: Post-Game (Town wins!)

              LMFAO what the fuck happened


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5401

                #22
                Re: TWG CLV: Post-Game (Town wins!)

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                LMFAO what the fuck happened
                Dude who knows.


                Shout outs to Shado tho whatever the hell happened he at least made it interesting. Aside from killing the doc off I say he did great for his first FFR game
                ​

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CLV: Post-Game (Town wins!)

                  xiz killed roundbox
                  roundbox killed xiz
                  last one alive is shadowolfe, town wins


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • ShadoWolfe
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 171

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CLV: Post-Game (Town wins!)

                    Lmao that was legendary! I'll dwindling be back for more (:
                    Good game, y'all,and congrats AA on MVP. If you guys could only see our log... 😉





                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CLV: Post-Game (Town wins!)

                      post it then

                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CLV: Post-Game (Town wins!)

                        Hell no!

                        Lmao maybe, gotta talk to AA first when I get home. Also major shoutout to MML for being my consiglierie before I discovered my brother in the freemasons and got initiated.

                        Also, runescape if you read this refer back to my post in thread. You're a good dude, I'm sorry for stabbing you in the back.

                        On mobile atm so forgive the formatting, but thank you all for sharing my first TWG with me and thanks YoshL for hosting a dope mystery game (:





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CLV: Post-Game (Town wins!)

                          was the point in mentioning the log if yer not gonna post it tho -_-"

                          Comment

                          • ShadoWolfe
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 171

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CLV: Post-Game (Town wins!)

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            was the point in mentioning the log if yer not gonna post it tho -_-"
                            The point? Why, to tease you, my dear! 😈

                            Nah I'm just trolling. Got off a 12 hr shift at a restaurant where three people did a no-call no-show so I'm fairly brain dead right now. It was fun playing with you too Xel, for the short time we got to play together. I'm glad it was a short time though, not gonna lie.





                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CLV: Post-Game (Town wins!)

                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                              The point? Why, to tease you, my dear! 😈

                              Nah I'm just trolling. Got off a 12 hr shift at a restaurant where three people did a no-call no-show so I'm fairly brain dead right now. It was fun playing with you too Xel, for the short time we got to play together. I'm glad it was a short time though, not gonna lie.
                              those three people are ass holes

                              That said I lump this game as an abnormality from me. BUT I did learn a good deal from it, so I'm pretty happy. I think you'll be fun to see in non OOT games.

                              Comment

                              • Arntonach
                                Owlbears Rock!
                                • Mar 2012
                                • 2494

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CLV: Post-Game (Town wins!)

                                Originally posted by YoshL
                                arnt made bad kills (why kill red blaster)
                                Because it was a bad kill. I knew dabackback was gonna die during the night and thought that shado was gonna get saved by him, since I thought dabackpack was doctor. I then decided to kill RB in hopes of trying to confuse everyone as well as shaft blame off of me, since people thought I wouldn't do that.

                                Well whatever, I hope I never do SK again. :l
                                pack of hard stuffs

                                pack of my stuffs

                                Comment

                                Working...