TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #121
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    I guess we're into game theory at this point, so that's fun.

    I don't value a villager desperado all that highly. I think the redirector essentially makes this role worthless. I do agree that its one of the least wolfy roles, though, I hadn't been thinking like that.

    I think friendly neighbor is probably not necessarily the wolfiest role, but it has potential to be the scariest role in the hands of a wolf, I think.
    roundbox+sunfan being kinda already pretty damn serious right off the bat.

    also what the fuck sunfan? wiki says friendly neighbor tells the targetted player their alignment how is that scary in the hands of a wolf

    Originally posted by dabackpack
    This user has been ignored.


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #122
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      Originally posted by choof
      o really I thought you claimed to make a meme entrance
      because this post looks like "oh yeah sweet someone gave me a good reason to say I claimed, I'm just gonna appropriate that shit son!"
      Both of these statements could be true.

      I like choof this game a lot.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #123
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        Jeopardy sucks!!!


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #124
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          Originally posted by choof
          I'll take "People Who Have Little Reading Comprehension for $1000, Trebek"

          Oh Look It's The Fuckin Daily Double
          that's a pretty good meme friend


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #125
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            And it hasn't even been an hour

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #126
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              I don't ignore entire games you doof
              poof my doofers

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #127
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                Originally posted by choof
                Originally posted by freakysnots
                so you are acknowledging my claim.
                I'm acknowledging that I haven't seen someone be this stupid since storn blew himself up
                not really understanding this.

                Comment

                • botchi246
                  Keepin it Real since '05
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 619

                  #128
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  What is the significance of dbp saying hes gonna ignore yoshl? Is it to rile sunfan? Lol

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #129
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    Originally posted by choof
                    I'll take "People Who Have Little Reading Comprehension for $1000, Trebek"

                    Oh Look It's The Fuckin Daily Double
                    I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to have avatars/sigs as cute as your and also post as savagely as you are now
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #130
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      Holo should be teaching us various scenarios about economics choof.

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #131
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        Originally posted by botchi246
                        What is the significance of dbp saying hes gonna ignore yoshl? Is it to rile sunfan? Lol
                        nah it's b/c I'm gonna put yoshl on ignore this game


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #132
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          roundbox+sunfan being kinda already pretty damn serious right off the bat.

                          also what the fuck sunfan? wiki says friendly neighbor tells the targetted player their alignment how is that scary in the hands of a wolf

                          Neighbors are players that can speak to each other. Unlike Masons, there is no guarantee made of any Neighbor's alignment. It is up to the moderator's discretion whether they can only speak at night, or at any time.

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #133
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            Holo should be teaching us various scenarios about economics choof.
                            World End Economica is better tho


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #134
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              Originally posted by choof
                              I'll take "People Who Have Little Reading Comprehension for $1000, Trebek"

                              Oh Look It's The Fuckin Daily Double
                              this comes close to the dick crane in my books

                              also regardless of the desperado shit, I don't think a desperado hit should be a guaranteed clear regardless, just because anyone can get any role. although i seriously do think wolves bussing w/ desperado is kinda ???

                              idk this setup is like, tons different than any other open setup, in that the starting configurations are pretty much endless. there's so much shit that can happen that speculating /anything/ other than just general strategies and potential things that might happen is kinda useless. even then, speculation is also pretty useless lol

                              xiz acting normal

                              choof actually being much more angry at everyone than you'd normally see from cranedick


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #135
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                Originally posted by choof
                                Neighbors are players that can speak to each other. Unlike Masons, there is no guarantee made of any Neighbor's alignment. It is up to the moderator's discretion whether they can only speak at night, or at any time.
                                The Friendly Neighbour can target another player during the Night phase who learns their alignment.

                                quoted directly from wiki


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...