TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #136
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    Originally posted by freakysnots
    not really understanding this.
    there was a game a while back where I had a power to set a trap on a player, that would kill anyone who targeted them
    I set a trap on yoshl
    storn knew that I had this town-aligned power, and STILL decided to try killing yoshl
    town won in 2 days or something lmao

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #137
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      I wish we could shitpost more


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #138
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        Originally posted by YoshL
        roundbox+sunfan being kinda already pretty damn serious right off the bat.

        also what the fuck sunfan? wiki says friendly neighbor tells the targetted player their alignment how is that scary in the hands of a wolf
        I think you (specifically you) could shit on someone as a wolf neighbor

        its only a 1-shot and I wouldn't expect a wolf to pick it because it forces a thunderdome or for you to use it on a partner, but both are pretty scary. The first is hard to pick out and the second is terrifying in the hands of someone who can just post 1000x more than the other person and will always get them lynched.

        I mean yeah you out yourself afterwords, but I could see some high-value exchanges.

        It'll basically never happen involving someone that isn't absolutely insane like Xiz, or absolutely confident like yourself.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #139
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          every post that you make is shitty because you are what you eat

          and all that you eat is jelly beans and zebra cakes

          shit that belongs in the toilet

          so you're inherently shit

          so your posts are shit

          QED


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #140
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            Originally posted by YoshL
            The Friendly Neighbour can target another player during the Night phase who learns their alignment.

            quoted directly from wiki
            yeah I actually have no idea what this means

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #141
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              hey guys i'm putting yoshl on ignore this game
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              to be clear I don't see anything wrong with sunfan's use, but I don't think it's something that we should be encouraging in future games

              EDIT: I don't have a problem with the ignore feature, but I do have a problem if in the future, people start spouting information about ignoring in order to gain points in a way which is not in the spirit of the game
              wew lad
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #142
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                Originally posted by choof
                yeah I actually have no idea what this means
                IE I am a town friendly neighbor

                I target you in the night

                You receive a PM that says "roundbox is town!"
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #143
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  every time I see "QED" I think of stepmania

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #144
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    every post that you make is shitty because you are what you eat

                    and all that you eat is jelly beans and zebra cakes

                    shit that belongs in the toilet

                    so you're inherently shit

                    so your posts are shit

                    QED
                    no u


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #145
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      I think you (specifically you) could shit on someone as a wolf neighbor

                      its only a 1-shot and I wouldn't expect a wolf to pick it because it forces a thunderdome or for you to use it on a partner, but both are pretty scary. The first is hard to pick out and the second is terrifying in the hands of someone who can just post 1000x more than the other person and will always get them lynched.

                      I mean yeah you out yourself afterwords, but I could see some high-value exchanges.

                      It'll basically never happen involving someone that isn't absolutely insane like Xiz, or absolutely confident like yourself.
                      i don't understand? explain thunderdome, because at least from what i can see of the setup, if a wolf uses the friendly neighbor shot on someone else, that someone else is told that the wolf is a wolf


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #146
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        wew lad
                        im putting roundbox on ignore this game


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #147
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          Originally posted by choof
                          yeah I actually have no idea what this means
                          At X Night(s) of your choice may target a player who will receive a PM from the Mod containing your alignment.


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #148
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            IE I am a town friendly neighbor

                            I target you in the night

                            You receive a PM that says "roundbox is town!"
                            then
                            wat
                            a wolf would never use this power

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #149
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              i also dont get the friendly neighbour role still

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #150
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                wew lad
                                its almost as if he's trying to make a point
                                (I think I figured out his reason)
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...