TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #91
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    Originally posted by freakysnots
    hey roundbox remember that game where i shot the wolf 5 minutes into the game?

    desperado shot: choof
    vaguely
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #92
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      Originally posted by freakysnots
      hey roundbox remember that game where i shot the wolf 5 minutes into the game?

      desperado shot: choof
      The Midnight Desperado can Kill a player during the Night phase, but if the Desperado killed a townie, he or she dies instead.
      so either you're angleshooting or you're just really, really bad

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #93
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        I mean, I would be a good desperado, husbando, mmm, mmm, cookiez


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #94
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          Originally posted by roundbox
          Well, think of it this way:

          It could be used to deny town from getting the desperado role. If push comes to shove, they can bus a teammate to clear themselves. Plus, if they're role checked, desperado is probably one of the least wolfy roles alongside friendly neighbor.
          i think that's beyond stupid

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #95
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            Freaky and yoshl are wolves
            sunfan, jrodd and charu are town.

            easy game easy life.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #96
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              Yo, someone is cowboying the fuck up in this bitch


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #97
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                WHERES THAT VOTE XIZ

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #98
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  i think that's beyond stupid
                  which part? the whole thing?
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #99
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    I'm debating who I wanna tunnel on more today

                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #100
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      so you are acknowledging my claim.

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #101
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        which part? the whole thing?
                        moreso the ending but a tad bit of the beginning

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #102
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          Well, think of it this way:

                          It could be used to deny town from getting the desperado role. If push comes to shove, they can bus a teammate to clear themselves. Plus, if they're role checked, desperado is probably one of the least wolfy roles alongside friendly neighbor.
                          I guess we're into game theory at this point, so that's fun.

                          I don't value a villager desperado all that highly. I think the redirector essentially makes this role worthless. I do agree that its one of the least wolfy roles, though, I hadn't been thinking like that.

                          I think friendly neighbor is probably not necessarily the wolfiest role, but it has potential to be the scariest role in the hands of a wolf, I think.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #103
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            its not the claim, its the lack of understanding the setup hence choof's post

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #104
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              Uh, I mean, he probably saw it and is why he just said you're a wolf.

                              I mean... what are ya doing, son?


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #105
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                I don't value a villager desperado all that highly. I think the redirector essentially makes this role worthless.
                                exactly why i claimed

                                Comment

                                Working...