TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #46
    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

    Originally posted by Curry and Rice
    That's exactly why I added the part about the nightkill immunity. If we had been able to get to black affinity that phase, as I said, we might have had a chance (the nightkill, instead of me, would've narrowed things down, and other reactions of the wolves probably would have pushed the lynch between Storn or Tokzic).

    Floor vote should've been majority of people actually voting; four wolves AND 3rd party seemed a little extreme for a mystery game. Other than that, I really loved how the powers (would have) worked.
    1) I forgot about that part. Shame it didn't work out your way (coin op). I laughed when I saw that lawnmower gif.

    2) I initially had wolves as 3 members, but with the third party and the town stuff made them really, really weak. I sent in a game with 3 wolves + traitor to sunfan, and he thought it would be fine to just turn the traitor into another wolf as long as the wolves are a little weaker (painter used to be able to paint both nights, just different colors, invisible one was added).
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #47
      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

      Yeah.... having half the active players being wolves really sucked.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • Tokzic
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 6878

        #48
        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

        8D ~ Sup Bitches Got Seered Red And Didn't Get Lynched ~ 8D

        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

        Comment

        • Tokzic
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 6878

          #49
          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

          shame on manti and v for letting raeko utr and letting me and zenith control the discussion

          also zenith good job mate but fuck you for that painting notification bullshit that wasn't even part of the game lmao

          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #50
            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

            only need one more game for host thread!
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #51
              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

              good jrodd kill imo, he ripped me a new one last mystery game, i think hed have seen zenith this time too. imo i would have nailed zenith because alot of reasons, but gj in dragging everyone along on a ride lol


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #52
                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

                also im probably.going to try playing again now that the.fuck is banned


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • _Zenith_
                  Accuracy Player
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 4629

                  #53
                  Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

                  I finally grew up guys

                  My ability was being Investigation-Immune on Black, and vanilla Wolf on white, so I got pretty screwed with the whole game being on white affinity.

                  When coming to the last stage, I knew that all I needed was to use some posts I made to set myself up, guilty a townie, and send it into mylo to win it.

                  I had a blast though! I got really scared when Tokzic started coming after me and I was running out of room to bullshit.





                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #54
                    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

                    mystery games are definitely weird lol
                    i think the amount of stuff you were fluidly throwing into your reasoning pool was the only big red flag, in that you kept adding stuff, and some of your reasoning didnt actually work out. the amount of assuming stuff like
                    relies on coincidence


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #55
                      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

                      i would post extended thoughts but mobile sux
                      whoever thought backpacj was red though us dumb
                      blind was acting really green as well imo


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #56
                        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        mystery games are definitely weird lol
                        i think the amount of stuff you were fluidly throwing into your reasoning pool was the only big red flag, in that you kept adding stuff, and some of your reasoning didnt actually work out. the amount of assuming stuff like
                        relies on coincidence
                        After awhile there I really had to stop and read what I said because I started sound too boisterous that I could confirm certain game mechanics from playing and didn't want to sound so artificial by the end that it all hinged on one thing.

                        I'd like to thank the Mystery Game and Roundbox for the game and what I was able to do with it."





                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #57
                          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

                          Oh yeah

                          Night 3 is where I couldn't get on any device and didn't/couldn't send the night kill (and I planned to kill Charu because Curry was townreading me) so I literally busted through my friend's door just to send the kill in and explain why I had busted through his door. Safe to say, Charu did exactly what I wanted Curry to do so it worked out minus items.





                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #58
                            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

                            Originally posted by Tokzic
                            shame on manti and v for letting raeko utr and letting me and zenith control the discussion

                            also zenith good job mate but fuck you for that painting notification bullshit that wasn't even part of the game lmao
                            <3

                            Never clenched asscheeks as hard as I did when:
                            1) I saw V trying to gather life in the last phase
                            2) I saw Tokzic preparing to put me through the ground (even though we were on the same team) haha





                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #59
                              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

                              Also, I wanted to host a guise game but I don't really want a Mystery + Anon game





                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #60
                                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

                                i would love to host the dreamer setup once i get back from the trip for maximum fuckiness


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...