TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #31
    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

    welp

    I got played hard and I don't know what to think about that.

    I should just do jTWG because I couldn't see through Zenith.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #32
      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

      Help me mommy I'm bad at dis game.

      I had fun still though, so I guess that's what counts.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #33
        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

        Originally posted by Charu
        welp

        I got played hard and I don't know what to think about that.

        I should just do jTWG because I couldn't see through Zenith.
        We did the best we could man

        Zenith had everything planned out


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #34
          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

          And it doesn't help that we had no help from the really good players (imo, jrodd, V, Manti)
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #35
            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

            No you didn't, you didn't even give me a chance!!!
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #36
              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

              So...

              when game


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #37
                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

                Mystery roles + mystery setup + no cardflips is too hard for my brain


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • gold stinger
                  Signature Extraordinare~~
                  Event Staff
                  Game Manager
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  Global Moderator
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 6429

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Help me mommy I'm bad at dis game.
                  And there's nothing you can do about it, the Zenith & gold dick team will always ruin you
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  butts.


                  - Tosh 2014






                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    Mystery roles + mystery setup + no cardflips is too hard for my brain
                    should have used detective's authority
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      should have used detective's authority
                      Troo

                      Solving fictional games is way easier than real ones


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

                        Anyway I think the setup was good --- too bad we couldn't actually use the floor mechanic.


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          So...

                          when game
                          Charu you should submit the sonic fan character anon game


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

                            Oh my god...

                            I should!

                            Yo, plop, if you're willing, I could host your sonic OC game if you want to play.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • Curry and Rice
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2015
                              • 5

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              Curry and Rice: Aside from V, you only sent injections to wolves. Looks like they got you good. I think when you claimed you gave a little toooo much information that led to wolves icing you over anyone else (they were considering charu, I wonder if a little less info on the black stuff would have made you less of a concern).
                              That's exactly why I added the part about the nightkill immunity. If we had been able to get to black affinity that phase, as I said, we might have had a chance (the nightkill, instead of me, would've narrowed things down, and other reactions of the wolves probably would have pushed the lynch between Storn or Tokzic).

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              More like they had the perfect setup to make a case on you, which was hell-a convincing than what you were spewing out.
                              Blind acting how he did, both earlier and during the last phase, definitely did not help his case.

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              player comments up
                              also if anybody wants to hate/rate my setup I would appreciate that too
                              Floor vote should've been majority of people actually voting; four wolves AND 3rd party seemed a little extreme for a mystery game. Other than that, I really loved how the powers (would have) worked.

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

                                Curry you were my only solid town read that game


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...