TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #16
    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

    tokzic should have not lived past day 2 and you're all idiots for not killing him

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #17
      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

      This game was very hard for me to follow. The rb fiasco really derailed the game and that was unfortunate. That being said blind losing his shit didn't help his case and solidified the wolf win. Keep calm at all times one thing that comes to mind is something that fiction said: towns get mad cause people are being stupid, reds get mad because they are losing.

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #18
        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

        Originally posted by choof
        tokzic should have not lived past day 2 and you're all idiots for not killing him
        Yeah all fucking 2 of us town that were active


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #19
          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

          Sorry for not trusting you charu


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #20
            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

            Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
            I think blind did a decent job of defending himself. It was either him or tokzic that pointed out some slips zenith made (IIRC), and his tone was squeaky clean.
            It wasn't that I didn't trust blind, it was more that zenith had fucking loaded the entire game for his claim


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #21
              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              Sorry for not trusting you charu
              I mean there wasn't really much we could do.

              I think Zenith had a really good cover. Like every single thing he explained made sense if he WAS the tracker.

              But that's just me.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #22
                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

                player comments up
                also if anybody wants to hate/rate my setup I would appreciate that too
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

                  Like that setup for that TPS was brilliant. I was really mad at first, but then Zenith just came out and made it seem like it was alright.

                  But it then left that uncertain painted business and why Tokzic was seered red but he didn't get anything.

                  I feel like if one of us cracked that part of the riddle we would've prevailed, but how could we know? We couldn't.

                  They just had... the perfect setup.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    Charu: ya got played. It would have been nice if you actually decided to play the game as well.
                    You wanna fite m8?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      You wanna fite m8?
                      that was more oriented towards d1-d2 territory
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

                        Is red blaster allowed to play these games here again? Isn't this like the 3rd time?


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

                          Yeeeah, when I saw Red Blaster do his stuff, can't say I was up to keep playing, but oh well.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

                            rb has a month long ban and is probably going to be perma'd from twg on ffr
                            I hit him up after I died and he's probably going to play on another site anyway

                            Comment

                            • VisD
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 1196

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

                              This was really entertaining to follow. I really liked how blind would point something out in between all the rage, and then Zenith would cook up yet another layer to his bullshit cake that seemed to make so much sense. By the end he'd spun so much that it was almost hard to believe, but it still held together somehow. Maybe if there were more active towns it'd have been different, but with like half the actives being wolves, I guess Zenith saw his chance and ran with it. As a spectator that was a really enjoyable power play


                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

                                Fuck red blaster entirely. Yeah, I was hot headed during the game(seriously fuck all of you that were still alive), but I'm done and over it, don't hate any of you, but God Damn red I really hate you.

                                Thanks round and Gradiant (edit: and plop!) for the complements.
                                Last edited by blindreper1179; 07-4-2015, 10:39 PM.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...