TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #61
    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

    Blind, no worries about taking things or our quarrels seriously, we know that it is all about the game and nothing personal.

    Same goes to you Tps (I think we were borderline pushing each other at first and simmered down).

    Whenever I roll wolf, I'll be that very sarcastic and under-your-skin player just because it's a successful tactic.

    I learned from YoshL specifically that TWG shouldn't be taken personal, and battles are frequent as a mechanic of the game, and where I was first started and hated the idea I learned that it's just another game mechanic.





    Comment

    • Tokzic
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 6878

      #62
      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      <3

      Never clenched asscheeks as hard as I did when:
      1) I saw V trying to gather life in the last phase
      2) I saw Tokzic preparing to put me through the ground (even though we were on the same team) haha
      You were doing a pretty good job with your claim on the whole, but you backed me into a corner with the D1 painting notification. You were trying to get me to admit that I got a notification on the same night you were claiming to, which would have incriminated one or both of us, even though I knew that wasn't how the role worked. So I had no choice but to get apprehensive about your claim.

      shoutout to backpack who had wolf team all but solved d2

      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

      Comment

      • helphelp11
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2015
        • 230

        #63
        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

        So, I was following the game up until the Red Blaster fiasco. What exactly was the reason he got a) modkilled, and b) banned?

        Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
        Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
        Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)


        Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
        Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
        Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
        Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
        2016-01-21 - Reached D3



        Originally posted by Hateandhatred
        banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #64
          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

          Originally posted by helphelp11
          So, I was following the game up until the Red Blaster fiasco. What exactly was the reason he got a) modkilled, and b) banned?
          Posted Role PM in thread.

          Banned for consecutive breakage of rules (for the same reason too) and will probably be perma-banned from TWG on FFR.





          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #65
            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

            rb gets mad sometimes when town doesn't immediately take him at his word when he is blue and so he posts his role pm to make you feel bad for not believing him even though that ruins the game

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #66
              Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

              Originally posted by Tokzic

              shoutout to backpack who had wolf team all but solved d2
              <3

              I mentioned this I think but it really was a lynch of faith -- I didn't think we were in mylo that last phase, I thought there would only be 3 wolves!!


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #67
                Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME



                host voting is up!
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

                  Hey my reads were good hahahahahah

                  Comment

                  • Vendetta21
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 2745

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

                    Sorry team, I should have played.

                    Comment

                    • benguino
                      Kawaii Desu Ne?
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 4190

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

                      Oh, the game ended.

                      Good job, Zenith...I knew I should have pushed harder when I started to suspect you >.<
                      AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                      Originally posted by Spenner
                      (^)> peck peck says the heels
                      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                      And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                      Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                      awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

                        Originally posted by reuben_tate
                        Oh, the game ended.

                        Good job, Zenith...I knew I should have pushed harder when I started to suspect you >.<
                        Two entirely different playstyles from this game to when I first started and you and I were wolves,





                        Comment

                        • Tps222
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2004
                          • 6169

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

                          You're lucky I wasn't around for that EoD. Wolves were acting super wolfy, and how Tokzic wasn't immediately lynched makes no sense to me.

                          Good game on the wolves end. Don't know if I'll play future games, but I may host a Drekk sequel sometime soon.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #73
                            Re: TWG CXXXV: Dichotomy - POST GAME

                            Archived 9-8-2015 3:37 PM EST
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            Working...