TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1531
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    Originally posted by lurker
    unless plop pulled off a pretty decent meta move that he should totally get props for
    gonna eat then post a wall of shit about why I'm town then
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #1532
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      idgaf


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1533
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        aite TIME TO SIFT THROUGH 83 PAGES
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #1534
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          K.
          bananas


          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1535
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            Originally posted by YoshL
            idgaf
            {I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU ANYMoRE}
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1536
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              oh that's what that was about.
              Yeah midnight is probably fine by everyone.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • lurker
                ur worst nitemare
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 1628

                #1537
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                you underestimate how badly i don't want sunfan to win just on principle
                and yeah midnight's fine
                some feathery f**k

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1538
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  Originally posted by lurker
                  you underestimate how badly i don't want sunfan to win just on principle
                  and yeah midnight's fine
                  I'm sorry I violated one of your principles not really
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #1539
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    wait I think I misread that
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #1540
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      idgaf about midnight, sunfan wow


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1541
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        but he <3s u
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1542
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          So here's who I read as what at their time of death or before they claimed or w/e

                          1. Xiz (Obviously as the 1-shot vigi, was reading him town after a little bit of apprehension of him asking me what to do; figured he just wasn't sure about a few things. He and I noticed Yoshl's soft together so if you're reading me as a wolf it doesn't make sense for me to have either let Yoshl live or at least go unroleblocked.)

                          2. j-rodd (Was reading town pretty easily. I haven't been wrong on j-rodd in I forget how long I might be perfect on him. Its based on just how he feels about the game. He and a lot of people that play on 2+2 have a certain feel to me; its weird but its worked so far. He genuinely cared about solving the game and pushing his scumreads [funny was his main one if I remember. I started to see what he was talking about and I think I voted her then she soft-of softed to me and I backed off and I might've told j-rodd to back off as well.] First two were easy town reads, Xiz a bit less so.

                          3. Choof (Seemed the same to me. I remembered lynching him before for "acting differently" and him flipping town in a previous game... I forget which one. When Yoshl and I pinged him out in the Live game for being different that was a lot more obvious. He clearly wasn't having fun whereas normally he says stupid shit like "Speedrun ya dad" and shit that game where he seemed alright to me this time. I was away playing resistance IRL when the lynch happened; not 100% sure who I would've voted but I probably would've parked my vote somewhere else, maybe on blind or Xel.

                          4. Lurker (I was ok with you for a long time until I realized that 3 =/= 4. You voted for Red as well when I felt like you could've gone with me and tried to lynch someone else if you were his partner. Mostly I was looking for wolves, if I had been looking for the SK maybe I would've noticed you. Before you claimed, it was pretty obvious that you were the SK for your vote on Red [didn't think you'd bus that hard], your vote on blind [lolhammer] and your instant vote on plop [not afraid of losing the game].

                          5. Funny (She's been talking to me about trying to do more stuff as town in order to improve her game. This kinda messed with my read early on on her, tbh, I mostly ignored her which is similar to what I did to Xel. She voted alongside me a lot early on, I think she was reading me pretty town throughout the whole game [this made me think she might've had a greencheck on me when she softed which I'll get to later]. I really had a hard time figuring out her alignment early on because she voted with me pretty readily, as did Xiz. I threw out votes several times in order to see who would follow [its what I did to Yoshl and Guest later on], and she would follow a lot. I didn't catch her soft of where she basically said "I am Cop Full" in a post, my read on her was based on how she reacted to me voting her, which is my ace-in-the-hole read on her. Her reactions to pressure allow me to be able to read her rather easily, and her saying something like "I'm confident you'll be able to make the right decision" or something after I asked her what the hell was going on is why I read her as cop before she claimed. When she claimed it was to kill a wolf; no reason for her to do that otherwise so it was believable BUT if we mislynched AND the SK killed a town-member in the night then we would be in a terrible position which is why I advocated lynching outside the claims. There is no difference between lynching a town the day before and the day after in that circumstance, and in the event that Red was real, we were basically fucked even though funny would be auto-wolf and [presumably] be shot in the night.

                          6. Plop (A pretty solid wolf-game from him as usual. Wasn't there through most of the early phases, didn't really want to lynch him because I didn't have a read on him and he wasn't there to vote or be pressured. When he started posting I IMMEDIATELY pinged him out as having fake tone and for posting for the sake of posting. All of what he was doing was typing words; it seemed to me like he wasn't really getting anything out of it. Didn't push on him for several reasons; Red came along and it became obvious that he wasn't paying attention to the game and didn't have good reads. Started to see Yoshl's side, pushed on him and forced him into fakeclaiming [which was a good fakeclaim people shouldn't be afraid to fakeclaim]. Xiz asked him to out his save and if you EVER think I stop him from claiming his save as a wolf you're just dead wrong; I'd know for sure whether or not he was useful or not and I could push a lynch on him if he was town simply by leaving him alive. But yeah didn't make the time to push a second lynch outside of "we should lynch outside of the claims" for real, I maybe put down a vote on blind [who claimed VT earlier and was the safe-lynch] or I might've voted plop as well with jrodd I don't really remember and I'll post more about that LATER. Anyways, red gets hammered, great. Next day starts and there's basically an extra nightkill with how fast blind was lynched. The blind lynch is why I didn't really get around to my case on guest OR my [better] case on plop. Plop distanced from Red by placing what I believe was the 2nd vote or so on him when he saw that he was floundering, which is a decent bus. It quickly establishes credibility. I think he was absent at EOD or I think he would've unvoted, he can confirm or w/e, he had all the reason in the world to follow my push on blind. In my head it just clicked why no one followed my vote on blind now; wolves weren't there and SK was keeping his vote on a role-claim. Anyways, before I realized that I can do basic math, Plop was in the grey space in my head. I had him leaning wolf but possibly town. He's played a pretty good game; if I lose to him I won't really be salty. Honestly, I think my scumread on him early on was more of a fluke than anything because I didn't really ask him to do anything I don't normally ask him to do; I've been asking him to punch people in the face ever since TGBTWG.)

                          7. Yoshl (Was a little afraid of him in the beginning just based off of last game. Early on went with a voting trap to see who would follow, but it backfired because he all but claimed a role. It at least gave me a reason to back off. Later on, you can see me post something like "I'm reading Yoshl as a possible wolf but I would like to lynch in other places today" or some bullshit and I even said that I was hypoing, which is a term not many people know. I started intentionally reading Yoshl scummy and lightly pushing on him after he told me I was playing like dAnceguy. Won't say too much more on him other than it made next to no sense why he would claim when he did as a wolf as well as with a green on the vigi. Easy townread from thereon, probably would've realized Red was a wolf without him but I was able to understand what he was saying thanks to his earlier pushes on Red, if that makes sense. Didn't realize he was confirmed until he said he was, mainly cuz I suck at understanding how C9 games work.

                          8. Charu (Was reading him mostly null leaning town for having similar reads as myself. Don't really understand why he died, did town the civic duty of blocking Xiz before he died, at least. Not much to say here.)

                          9. Guest (I've said most of my read on him here. Similar to what I did with Yoshl, I voted him to see who followed and for the first time, didn't really get any kind of following, which was interesting and I commented that it likely made him a wolf, but didn't really get a chance to push on him much. I think I changed my vote from him to Red when I started pushing on Red. I made the same read that jrodd did which was the he seems to be playing the same as usual, which bought him a day-pass the first day from me. Honestly not a terrible wolf game from him, nearly was able to lurk his way to victory. Him correcting me on what the roleblocker can and cannot do is pretty funny in hindsight.)

                          10. blind (Not his best game. Did unvote choof when he thought he was town, at least. I don't really remember much about him. Voted him at the start of the day more as a palceholder/reaction test than anything else because I hadn't heard from him in a while. He died, the end.)

                          11. Xel (Forgot he was in the game until earlier today. Didn't do anything memorable and died early. Had a null-read on him if he had done more I probably would've read him one way or another. Not much to say here, either.)

                          12. Red (He didn't make me want to punch him in the face d0, which he has started to do as town lately, so that's why I didn't really pay attention to him early on. I feel like he has made a decent shift from the style that he is infamous for, and I didn't realize he was a wolf until his reads list d1 and his lack of knowledge of how the game had gone on. Pushed on him until he claimed, then asked people to back-off. Wasn't really wrong, was just doing the mechanical play here. We honestly got lucky because if he was town there's a [slim] chance that we just lose the game then and there. W/e, we got lucky. Kicking myself a little bit for not noticing him earlier but not too hard.)
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #1543
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            oops 13. I'm the 1-shot medic yo
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1544
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              brb tax stuff
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • lurker
                                ur worst nitemare
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 1628

                                #1545
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                your claim made me go into batshit logic mode
                                i should probably stop overcomplicating things in my head
                                some feathery f**k

                                Comment

                                Working...