TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1471
    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

    so basically I haven't been inconsistent on red at all is what I read in that post. Guest was a weak read and there's almost always a read like that every game where I don't even really convince myself that they're town but I just make it anyway even if I know its for a dumb reason.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1472
      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
      So if he has to be scum, meaning there's a 0% chance he's town, why did you try to lynch me at the start of this phase instead of him if there's still the chance that I could be the SK (from your perspective)?
      honestly its because it seemed like that's what yoshl wanted and I wasn't opposed to it. I know he's town and I know that I'm town so 2 towns agreeing makes it more likely for you not to be the SK. I had to be *SURE* before I voted though because if the SK gets lynched today, town loses.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1473
        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

        I know that Yoshl is town*
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • lurker
          ur worst nitemare
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2003
          • 1628

          #1474
          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

          hey guys i forgot to mention
          plop didn't log in at all during the night phase
          guest did
          guest didn't claim anything soooooooooo
          guest
          some feathery f**k

          Comment

          • Guest15937
            One-handed elite
            • May 2008
            • 1464

            #1475
            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

            uhhh i claimed vt?

            as did plop and sunfan?
            The renegade has betrayed me.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1476
              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

              gonna go get food I'll be back later.
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1477
                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                Originally posted by Guest15937
                uhhh i claimed vt?

                as did plop and sunfan?
                dude get it right I'm the 1-shot medic
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • Guest15937
                  One-handed elite
                  • May 2008
                  • 1464

                  #1478
                  Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                  idk why i'm even talking to sir sk, but w/e
                  The renegade has betrayed me.

                  Comment

                  • lurker
                    ur worst nitemare
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 1628

                    #1479
                    Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                    Originally posted by Guest15937
                    uhhh i claimed vt?
                    you know what i meant
                    some feathery f**k

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1480
                      Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                      there's also a non-zero chance that guest is the sk so your point is duly noted NOT REALLY
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1481
                        Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                        Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                        I know there is, but you said that you realized he had to be scum.
                        everyone but me has to be scum at this point. Maybe you don't understand my use of the word scum.
                        scum = all anti town roles (wolves and sk are scum)
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1482
                          Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                          leave it to Jake to show up when I'm explaining something
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Guest15937
                            One-handed elite
                            • May 2008
                            • 1464

                            #1483
                            Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                            yeah i personally use scum = wolves and sk =/= scum
                            The renegade has betrayed me.

                            Comment

                            • lurker
                              ur worst nitemare
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2003
                              • 1628

                              #1484
                              Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                              an accurate depiction of this day/night (HOPEFULLY) phase:
                              some feathery f**k

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #1485
                                Re: TWG CXXVII: Trouble in SimCity

                                Still waiting


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...