TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #91
    Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

    wat is ur'e skype

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #92
      Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

      It was top post last page. -_- blindreper

      I tried to add you but I think it's the wrong name
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #93
        Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

        sent

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #94
          Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

          Originally posted by choof
          xelnya, psychoangel, raeko, tps, raine

          where u at
          I'm over there somewhere.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #95
            Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

            Sup Mellon!
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #96
              Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

              raeko says she's catching up the thread real quick


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #97
                Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                hopefully I don't get too much shit for the afrobean jokz

                Comment

                • mellonxcollie
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 1304

                  #98
                  Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                  Hiya!

                  plz make fun of afrobean more

                  whats up guys i'm going to add you all on skype. if i somehow miss someone, my skype name is raeko. make sure to include the . (skype requires 6 chars for usernames ><)
                  Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                  Comment

                  • mellonxcollie
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1304

                    #99
                    Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                    i am so excited for an ootd game
                    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #100
                      Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                      I don't Skype
                      (Shrug)
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #101
                        Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                        so we won't lose anything of value if we lynch you tomorrow

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #102
                          Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                          we lose our cheesecake :<


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • Red Blaster
                            Bridge Burner
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 2040

                            #103
                            Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                            Skype is not the only means of ootc.
                            I've been in contact with multiple people already. Just not you.
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                            Originally posted by choof
                            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            what's a milky christmas :O

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #104
                              Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                              why didnt you contact me then

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #105
                                Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                                hmu qt :*

                                Comment

                                Working...