TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellonxcollie
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Dec 2006
    • 1304

    #241
    Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

    Sure! I enjoy listening to music while browsing the Internet and chatting
    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #242
      Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

      i'll be high as fuck

      Comment

      • Jtehanonymous
        Hunger Games Hunty
        • Jan 2007
        • 3770

        #243
        Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

        does anyone have a list of the people I will not be able to add on skype?

        I have 10/15 you currently added.

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #244
          Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

          everyone in the twg skype group is there except for arntronach


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #245
            Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

            Originally posted by Tokzic
            my gut has decided that this post reads way too forced neutral for me and i don't like it

            yeah this is a mystery game, but until i see any reason to think otherwise a player attacked by wolves confirmed human as far as i'm concerned

            tps gets my vote for now
            my exact feelings reading the post tps

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #246
              Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

              Well, I found two wolves already...
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #247
                Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                thanks for sharing

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #248
                  Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                  Oh I'm sorry, I meant you and tox.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #249
                    Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                    cool read

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • yo man im awesome
                      soleil ardent
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2007
                      • 6514

                      #250
                      Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                      Originally posted by blindreper1179
                      Oh I'm sorry, I meant you and tox.
                      Flawless

                      Originally posted by choof
                      you double dad loving dipshit
                      Originally posted by t-rogdor
                      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                      Originally posted by smartdude1212
                      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #251
                        Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                        didnt even realize yoman was in the game, prob a wolf too

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • yo man im awesome
                          soleil ardent
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2007
                          • 6514

                          #252
                          Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                          Pls

                          Originally posted by choof
                          you double dad loving dipshit
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                          Originally posted by smartdude1212
                          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #253
                            Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                            the first thing ymia said when i asked him on skype about his role was "100% anti-town : ^ )"

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #254
                              Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                              : ^ )

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #255
                                Re: TWG CXXVI: Tales of FFR: Game Thread

                                then vote him

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...